Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I don't like you foreign boy! (ShoXAmaya)

She was fallowing next to him, she hated walking next to him. But it was cause of her brother. Mostly she had her eyes lowed as she noticed that they were close to the place where a boy from the school next by would bulling her. She paused for a bit and observed the place as her long black her waved out of her face.

She couldn't see anyone around for now as she sighed and fallowed him closer. Hopping to reach school soon, cause she didn't stand being so close with her rival.

(eh? i'm bit lost.) so they should just go ahead at school?)

As they entered the gateway, a few friends said hello. "quo!" Juan said smiling at his japanese friends. They too were used to his 'quo' greeting.

They walked pass the gate. Of course, Juan stood out and was the main target for greeting as people waved. "Seriously, you don't get many foreigners in this part of Japan?" Juan asked her as he was getting tried of all the attention.

She fallowed behind him as she was getting jealous of his popularity. Mostly none would at her cause of her snob attitude trying to act as she was the best around. She couldn't still understand why he would slowly surpass her in everything and mostly her languages skills.

she couldn't see he was tired with all those kids around him "huh? Now tell him you don't like it" she whispered almost as she walking few steps after him.

In a sudden she felt someone grabbing her arm, pulling her back. A tall boy with a heavy voice appeared "onna!Doko ni iku!" he asked. His reddish-brown hair were hiding his eyes as he was dragging and crashed her on the wall next after the school girl. He smiled evilly "Asobou yo!" she said in a threaten tone to her.

Amaya was scared as everything happen so fast she couldn't ask for help. She felt her back smashing at the wall "ittai" she yelled as they boy started playing around with her. The boy had a crash on her and was often showing it by bulling her. He was from the near by school football team, he had a plague against her brother cause his team was always winning.

((I understand dyed hair coloring in japan but curly? please, only latin people (non asian) have curly hair!))

"WHOAH" Juan said as he yanked the guy. He wasn't a rude person but when he saw someone do that, it was completely rude and fitting for him to get aggressive.

"Are you stupid or what?" Juan asked in english this time as he glared at the guy. He noticed that it was Amaya's 'stalker' and Juan's bitter rival. "Oh great, you..." he said in japanese as he rolled his eyes.

Amaya pushed her hands against the boy, as her body was pinned at the wall. She heard Juan and turned her face looking at him. She looked confused not knowing why he would even bother.

They boy didn't pay much attention at Juan as she was holding her tighter. He could speak some English but nothing much. He gazed at him "you better stay out of that" he said as he was looking serious, still holding the girl.

(Ok i fix it...)

"I speak Japanese smart one" He said continuing in japanese. "And why should I? She's my 'sister!" he said as he yanked the guy one more time. This time, he mangaged to get him to release her and come face to face with him with a glare.

"What's your problem?" He asked coldy at the guy.

"Don't get involve Juan!" The other boy said glaring back. Clearly, he wanted to annoy Juan and anger him.

((*shakes head* you should know that all asians have perfect straight hair...it's almost strange.))

Amaya was surprised, she never thought that Juan would think her as a sister, but mostly as a revival. But more confused got she as he helped her. When the boy let her go she took a deep breath and rushed behind Juan, as he was confronting him.

The boy smiled and come closer to Juan "You should'n just go foreigner" he threaten him in a way as he grabbed him from his shoulders. Amaya that was currently only watching looked worried she new the boy was bad news.​

(^^ I know that, sometimes its common to try to dyed or change the shape. so they'd make a difference.)

((yea but nothing curly lol))

"wow even your japanese is bad" he said to the guy as he looked back. "you know Young, if you want a rematch, let me know and I'll get my teamates..." he said looking at him with a pissed off look. "Or are you afaid that I'll beat YOU again?" he asked in japanese again. "Well?" he asked that part in english.

Young looked at him and at what he was doing. He let go after a few seconds and nodded. "rematch, I'll let you know when..." he said simply as he closed his eyes and walked pass Juan. He tried to 'bump' against them but missed as Juan moved him and his sister away. He glared one more time before he left.

Juan looked at her. "you know Young?" he asked his japanese sister.

The girl looked still a bit scared from Young and confused by Juan actions, it took some minute to adjust at the idea Juan helping her, after all she didn't like him why would he help her. She raised her eyes and facing him as she didn't have much of an attitude that time and was bit normal.

She nodded her head in Juan's question "Hai! he had noticed me at few of my brother's matches, that i was cheering with some friends" she replied still gazing at his eyes "lately he is every morning around school waiting for me".

She didn't like that moment she looked so vulnerable in frond of him as she was trying to get back to her old self, before facing away from him "juan-kun arigatou,... naze..." she asked still confused "why would you help me?".

He raised a eyebrow and looked at her. He frowned as he asked. "Why WOULDN'T I help you?" he asked her curiously as he faced her completely. "You ARE my 'sister' are you not?" he asked curiously as he didn't understand why she would even ask that question as he never had a bad relationship with her.

((as far as he knows lol))

She raised her hand and scratched her head, she was confused. She was the one that hated the matter that Juan was better than her, and not him. Of course she couldn't say anything about that to him.

She sighed as she was still looking at him "Anyway..." she said in soft tone as she wanted to avoid the question "we're late". She started walking towards the school as she would be silent and trying to understand.

(yep)

He shook his head as he went into class. His class being different from her, he met with his host brother who asked him, "what happened?"

Juan explained everything just as it happened just now.

"that ass!" He said offended and angry. "I should've been there-"

"to help me rematch him?" Juan finished looking at him dully. "A rematch will shut that guy up for good. That's all he wants." Juan added.

She was also reaching her class, as she was thinking that she was lucky that Joan was there. She thought if the rematch would happen she should be there for him and her brother to cheer. But she would ask about that later.

She was checking her school results , but Juan was still better than her. She was jealous again, and she couldn't think of anything to bit him. Soon she realized that the subject she was losing most to Juan was Spanish, so the idea hit her. 'why haven't ask him to tutor me, after all she helped me today' she thought ' she thinks me as his sister, so maybe i should take advantage of that'. She liked her thoughts and cracked a evil smile as the bell rang for break.

"So french and Spanish are the only other classes aside from english that are foreign?" Juan asked his brother.

"yea, ashame you don't know french" he said frowning; he had trouble in that class.

"Pffff, I don't care for that language. It and it's people are overated in my view..." Juan remarked turning his head.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because it's MAINSTREAM" Juan said simply as they walked to their next class.

Amaya was also stepping out her class room as she was walking slowly outside the class. She was still lost on her thoughts if she should ask of Juan help in Spanish, but it would really help her. But she was jealous of him, in her brain she couldn't get how it was possible someone could be better than her.

She moving slowly as her head was lowed down at she was spacing in her thought, she didn't looked like her usual self, after all Juan got her confused when she helped her with Young. So she kept walking as she crashed into someone else not noticing who it was and turned to continue walking at her next lesson.

When it was lunch time, Juan ate with his brother in the room. He enjoyed the bentos from his host mother and enjoyed them the most.

"Stuff good?" Juan asked as he was halfway done. He ate more than anyone else yet he was in good shape. He enjoyed his food while his brother answered.

"As always" he said smiling.

Amaya was getting impatient to ask Juan about his help, she didn't know what got over her for the sudden rash. So she skipped eating her bentos, and went to her brother and Juan class room. She waited at the door looking at her brother, looking if he would call her. She thought he could ask first for the rematch and the bring up the other theme.

She looked bit strange till the morning, she was still spacing as she waited at their class room looking at them.

"So you'll talk to the guys or should I?" Juan asked Shu.

"Could you? I am feeling lazy" Shu said smirking.

"I am the american!" Juan laughed as Shu then too.

Shu looked over to see his sister Amaya. "sis" He said lifting a hand.

Amaya looked at her brother and slowly approached them, she would rarely visit his class so it look at bit strange.

"Onii-chan " she said trying to find the energy to ask " don't forget to tell me when your re-match is. So i can and cheer for you with friends like always."

Then she locked at Juan as she wanted to ask him something but pause thinking if she should do that.

"Of course sis" Shu answered.

Juan looked at her confused. "something up?" He asked her.

Shu looked at his sister confused.

Amaya was still confuse as she never asked helpe for anyone, but now was the right chance to ask Juan. She raised her black eyes and looked him directly in his eyes. A small blush appeared in her face but she didn't pay any attention to it.

"Juan-Kun...I was thinking, well" she paused trying to think if she was doing a clever move "if you could help me around with Spanish, cause I'm not doing well?" she finally asked. She didn't like that she had to ask his help, but it was the only way slowly to become better than him. If she ever could.

Back
Top Bottom