Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I don't like you foreign boy! (ShoXAmaya)

Amaya gazed at him, as she was breathing deeply, she nodded at him after all going back wouldn't fix anything. She wanted to finished what they started "hai..." she whispered holding him tighter.

"ok...." he said softly as he began to move (She takes me in easily...) he thought suripised as he moved at a steady pace to loosen her up

She tried to relax, breathing faster and looking at him. "aaahh! ohhh! ..." she was groaning softly while she was feeling his hardness moving in her deeply. She tried to wrapped her soft hands around him, as she her body fallowed his pace.

He moved his face on her neck and he moved steady (This is nice...just gentle sex) he thought as he moved more steady. He moaned too as her flesh held him tightly.

She could feel his breath on her neck as Juan was keeping the same soft and slow rhythm. She tighten her arms around him sensing him inside her tightness, making her bit more wet. "oohhh!!...ahh! ahhh!juan-kun!" she groan as her mouth was close to his ear. She was breathing faster still not believing they ended up like that.

He felt close but slowed down. "Would you like to try a different position?" he asked in japanese wondering if he said it right. He pulled away and pulled his penis outside of her flesh. He moaned as he held it to keep it arouse while he waited for her answer.

She nodded at him as his Japanese sounded perfect. She moaned bit more as she felt him getting out of her whole. She tried to turn on her hands and knees, bending her body into a different position. She lowed her upped body a bit allowing her head rest on his pillow as her lower body got a higher. "How about that?" she asked in Spanish, as she wanted to impress him but her accent need still to be fixed.​

"Que beuno" he said smirking as he enjoyed the sight. He moved a bit forward as he held her ass pefectly. He saw a few drops of blood on her thighs and on his bed sheets. (I am going to have to wash these without anyone knowing...) he thought as he moved into position. He slowly pressed his meat into her flesh once again.

She lifted her head a bit cracking him a smile and watching at his expiration. She could feel him holding her ass, while she let again her head on the pillow. She groan loudly ,"aaahhh!! oohhhh!!!" as she felt him pushing himself into her. Her thoughts were still confused as she was under him trying not to thinking of anything else.​

He moved faster and faster. Juan held her close as he felt that his release was far now. He picked up speed enjoying the pleasure around his dick by her body. He moved at a faster speed after 2 minutes.

Amaya groans increased as Juan was moving faster. She placed her hands on the pillow graping tightly as she her body was shivering, feeling his hard member trusting more into her.

"aaaaahhh!!! ohhhh!! ahhh!!..ahh!!!" she groan pinning her nails into the pillow and her breasts were bouncing faster as he was picking up his rhythm.

((Hey amaya, since this is a one shot story, the end is coming near. So you want to talk about a next rp? Or do you want to take a 'break' from me? XD))

He held her closer as he banged harder. "I think that I am going to cum...!" he moaned loudly and sharply as he stopped from feeling a sweet nerve contact with their bodies. They were sweating heavly and his room smelled.

(If you like we could talk about the next rp with you, after all it was fun.So if you have any ideas pm me)

She was breathing heavily while she turned her head and faced him, as she was climaxing with her. "aahhh!! ohhhhh!!! Juan-kun" she was crying out loud feeling the sweat all over their bodies.

((well I update my 'moods' on my page. You can see if there's something that you want))

"You came?" he asked as he did a thrust and stopped. He felt her juices come out and they did a nice nerve tickling on his penis which was close to cumming also but he stopped.

(Ok I will take a look then!)

Amaya nodded as she was still groaning and breathing hard, she was blushed all over her face and felt so hot. She felt him stopping as she was looking at him, still breathing deeply.

"Don't worry; I won't cum in you" he said as he began to pick up speed. He then laid her on her side and thrusted her as he lifted her leg up moving in and out of her in this angle.

Her body was tumbling faster as she was feeling him pumping in her faster. Her body was fallowing him as he placed on the side, she felt her leg spreading wide as she could sense Juan banging her harder. "aaaaahh!!! ohhh!!!..." she cried loud as her pussy got redder and was arching a bit more.

"oh shit...!" he moaned loudly as he moved at his fastest after 3 minutes. HIs orgasim was near at that moment as he thrusted at his best.

"aaaahhh!! ohhhhh!!!" she screamed loud feeling him stretching her tightness more, as she could feeling him almost near as she raised her hands holding him from his shoulders.

((sorry but at this angle, I think it's hard for you to be reaching me XD))

He crused once again as he pulled out his penis. He stoked at very high speed while his penis shot 3 times on her side trailing down her stomach. He moaned loudly and let go of her leg as he stoked some more with semen came out of his penis panting every heavy with the tip of his penis red.

(Yes your right, then she will keep her hand down then.:D)

She was gazing at him still trying to catch her breath as she felt him shooting on her belly. She moved her free leg trying to turn on her back and facing him better.

"Ah...shit....now I REALLY have to clean...." he said sighing as he saw that she scooped a bit of semen with a finger.

She lifted her head looking around "Juan-kun you really did a mess around here" she smiled still breathing heavily "the good think is we are at your room" she teased him as she let her finger trying cleaning a bit of it.

"Why?" he asked her as he let go of his dick. His penis slowly began to sunk to a little size.

She was still smiling "cause i have skip cleaning, since its your room" she replied letting her arms wrapping around him as she moved her naked body closer at him.

Back
Top Bottom