Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I don't like you foreign boy! (ShoXAmaya)

Sho

Supernova
Juan had just finished his homework. Taking Japanese classes for different subjects were hard so he often had to asked his host brother for help because his host sister mocked him when he asked for help. She still had that big ego of her's and tried to make it a big deal.

However as he learned more and more japanese, he mangaged to know enough to understand the classes that were taught in japanese.

"I hate this..." he said as he finished finally. It took him a hour longer but he didn't like to brother his host family for always helping him. After he was done, he looked around his room and found his phone.

Juan had a good toned body. He played alot of soccer and had a decent shaped body. He was a dark toned boy with green eyes and very dark brown hair. He completely stood out as a foreigner in Japan and it was a 'hot' thing to have foreigners in Japan.

By now, his family would still be asleep in america so he would have to wait just before he went to bed so that they would be awake in their time zone.

He heard a knock on his door. In japnese, he said, "Come in"

Amaya was a young high school girl, she was the daughter of the Japanese family that Juan lived with. By nature she was shy and naive, but was a real pain in the ass, if any one was better than her. She got stubborn, hates them and tried to win her place back. And Juan was first at her list. First cause his appearance, although he looked hot and sexy she was skeptical about that. But as he become smarter around the majors she was known as the best.She started hating him and envy him in a way. She couldn't face the fact that this foreigner would be better than her.

She looked pretty, thin athletic body, Black eyes, Black long hair,155cm (5' 1)...42kg (92.59pounds) and 34B bra size. And she was knocking at his door, as she wanted to check if she would take part in the word competition that she would win every year.But know she felt that she could never be "number one" with him around.

As Juan said she could get in, she softly open the door moving in. She was wearing her track suit, her hair was tight up, and she was wearing her glasses "konnichiwa Juan-kun" she greeted him "E tsu! have a question to ask" she said in low voice as she lent her back on his door.​

"Quo" he said. While it wasn't japanese, it was a spanish term he used generally for 'hey' or 'yo'. "what's up?" he asked in japanese slang while he did have trouble at times. As she walked inside, he closed the door. His room was pretty large like everyone else's. Although he was the only one with a table in the middle of his room.

He walked over to his bed however and tapped his soccer ball with his bare foot to the corner. He sat and looked at her waiting for what her question was.

She walked into his room, slowly as was looking around. She wasn't easily visiting his room. She gazed at him mostly in hostile way, as she whispered to herself "baka" (aka fool in Japanese). She tried not to let their eyes meet cause her hate would be shown.

"juan-kun kore -aka this in J-" she showed him a paper. It was the list he had to fill up if he'd take part at the competition. "will you take part in that?" she asked as she was flipping her leg nervous around thinking how much she hated him.

((I took japanese for 3 years and went to japan, I can understand the simplest of terms that you use =P ))

He took the paper and looked at it. he read and had trouble. It had kanji that he didn't understand fully. he however then understood what it meant all together. He looked at her.

"Do need me to help you study?" he asked her curiously. He had no interest in this but it could be interesting to see.

:)) ok then! )

She looked happy that he could read the most parts of kanji, as she whispered "would help if it was in Hiragana" she cracked a smile,although she knew he was learning fast.

"huh! Shinai" she moved her head negatively "its a word contest its happen every year" she said. "was just thinking if you take place it this, this year" she asked again looking him as she waited for his answer.

"Depends..." He said. "what's the 'prize' if winning?" he asked looking at her a bit interested now.

She sighted as she had to answer him "scholarship, next semester tuition fees paid" she spoke in cold voice. As she was raising her eyes slowly but still not looking at him. "but you never answered" she asked again as she was getting furious.

"That's nothing to me" he said to her honestly. "I mean, I am already in the program, why would this interest me?" he asked her honestly as he laid on his bed. "I don't enjoy doing more studying unless it helps me in a way

She sighed feeling happy in a way he would take part. She looked at lying at his bed as she step back, after getting her answer. "Nice then, ja matane!" she said in a low voice walking back a the door trying to get out of his room as soon a possible as she was didn't like him she was again speaking to herself "kirai ano bake". She didn't pay attention at the door hidden her forehead in it, finally crashing on the ground.

He stood up fast. He was shocked by what happened as he came over.

"holy shit!" he said in English. "are u ok??" he then asked in Japanese. While she didn't bruise or bleed, a red mark was on her head.

Amaya felt a total baka as she hit herself in the door. "daijobu" she whispered in a soft voice as she tried to get up from the floor still she was still feeling a bit dizzy. She reached and grabbed from his shoulder trying to keep her balance.

As she got up in her feet again she pulled her hand from his shoulders "Gomen ..." she said trying to leave his room as quickly as possible, after all she hated being ther.

((you don't need to speak actual japanese lol. But I suppose you're trying to get better?))

"Carefull now!" he called as she left. "wow..." he said in english as he sat down back on his bed. After he read for a bit, his brother came. "Yo Juan-" He said in a strange accent. "Let's eat" he said in english.

"HAI" Juan said in japanese. Again, he kicked his ball aside as he followed his host brother to the dining room where they found his parents and sister. "Feeling better?" Juan asked in japanese.

(just adding some words. Trying yes, hope i can manage it.)

Amaya walked at the dinner table she was actually feeling better since Juan told her he wouldn't take part to that 'test'. She spoke with her parents about the matter and looked happy, till her brother with Juan come to join them.

She raised her black eyes and looked at him "ee...better now" she said as she was serving the boiled rise. soon the dinner table was ready and she sat down "itadakimasu" she said, thank for the food and started eating slowly with her chopsticks.

He said it as well before saying, "thank you god" in spanish. His host brother actually started to do the same thing. Funny enough, Juan already knew how to use chopsticks even before he came to Japan. He was really 'one' of them when it came to eating.

Amaya was checking him, as she would look from the corner of her eyes. Juan was perfect at using the chopsticks, she was thinking 'is it there anything he isn't perfect'. In her face was shown her dislike about him. She kept eating her food trying to forget about the matter.

She stopped eating facing her brother "onii-chan will we go tomorrow together at school?" she asked. She always went alone, but lately she would cross her path with some boys that were bad news. And she was scared to get alone at school. But she was also to stubborn and selfish to say the truth and to admit she had a problem, or ask for help.

"actually," Youme started. "I am leaving very early jogging" he explained. "Juan? Why don't you walk with her?" He suggested

"Why you jogging early?" Juan asked avoiding the question.

"I got to do well for the team. Stronger legs means better in soccer" he said smiling.

"And yet I am still better than you." Juan said smirking. Everyone laughed a bit and he spoke again. "sure, I don't want to walk alone either" Juan stated.

She looked angry at her aniki, that would make such a suggestion. Her mind spaced for some minutes remembering how scared she got few mornings ago. Fear was shown in her face, but soon she hide it.

She kept listen to Juan and her brother conversation, she was surprised when he agreed walking with her. So she had no other choice than to accept. She gazed at Juan and nodded "what time you live?" she asked him,so she would be ready to go with him.

"Whenever, so long as we actually get to classes on time" he said finishing his food. "thank you" he said as he rose up and nodded his head to his host parents. He walked away afterwards.

After Amaya were done eating, she cleaned up the table and washed the plates. Then she rushed in the room to study bit more. She was reading close to midnight. She forgot to take her bath, so she got up in a hurry. Took her clean night-clothes and towel, and went on the bathroom.

The lock at the door was broken, her father had promised to fix it, but forgot about it. She sighed entering the bathroom, she thought none would be around that time. She slowly got naked and stepped in the tube, turning the hot water on and washing her body. Closed her eyes and started relaxing.

Juan had finished his bath a while after dinner. He planned to read manga to fall asleep no matter what the time; Juan taught his body to be 'rested' by just sleeping aleast around 3-5 hours of asleep.

Also, it was fun to read late at night in the privaticy of his own room with no one to bother him. He called his family from over seas before he came back to his room. They just woke up with breakfest and were going to work/school at their time. After his sharing with them, he thought about them while he read.

After she finished her shower she took her towel drying herself. She wore her pajamas, cleaned the bathroom and went back to her room. Every night before sleeping she would open her window and watch at the sky, it'd relax her soul and make forget everything so she can go to sleep calm. She closed the window as rushed at the bed, soon she was under the covers and fall asleep. The night went through easily she rested and relaxed.

As the sun rays brushed into the room she slowly woke up. She looked at her clock she had enough time to get ready for school. She got up, washed herself and dressed up. She wore her school outfit, a short black skirt, with white shirt and her usual white underwear.

Before leaving her room, she looked at the mirror for the last details she wanted everything to be perfect and put on her glasses. Picked up her things, closing her bedroom door. She went to have her breakfast with the family.

Juan was already there but of course, the other 'real' brother was gone early.

He finished his food just as she came in. "morning" he said in english. Although he spoke japanese as well, he couldn't help the habit of speaking english and/or spanish whenever. It became a usual thing while he was in japan and was 'him'.

"a! Ohayo" she said surprised that Juan had already eaten. Most times she'd just nod her head than greet him. She ate some of her breakfast, as she was thinking of the boys and hopped this time she wouldn't try anything with her.

She was ready for school as she raise her head and looked at him seeing "Should we go?", while she was already at the entrance wearing her sneakers.

"yes we should" he replied as they left. He of course wore the male uniform but his curry hair fro was something that would've been illegal in school dress code if it fell down pass shoulder length. Not that it was THAT long.

he played with a curl as they walked outside and walked.

Back
Top Bottom