Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stuff I'm Working On....

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXtraPrince

Supporter
Supporter

I have several storylines in the works; some may need "a little help" coming to fruition....

A) A Wisconsin Naval Reservist (medical corpsman, HM2) moves to the Detroit area and finds a job at Chrysler's Chelsea Proving Ground. One night he crosses to Windsor, Ontario to see a Celine Dion / Shania Twain concert. After the show, he visits a local water hole where a difference of opinion evidences itself over the relative talents of the performers. He doesn't want to seem the "Ugly American" but stands his ground. Things get somewhat serious and a Canadian girl drags him out, then asks for a ride home;...

B) A Texas refinery worker is in a coffee shop in Pasadena when a striking dark-complexioned girl (a Bureau of Indian Affairs official, herself a Wyandotte Indian from New York State) comes in. Coffee spills, sparks fly; and...

C) Two service buddies become business partners in Houston; they marry and have one child each, a son of one and a daughter of the other. The children are five years apart in age. One time, on "Take your daughter to work day" the girl, age eight, meets her daddy's partner's thirteen-year-old son and determines at that moment to marry him, as young girls sometimes will. Twenty years pass, in installments, and then....

D) A woman and her husband are childless and have been determined by doctors to be jointly infertile. Because they can't afford in vitro fertilization, the woman's younger sister volunteers to "have a baby for her", but both sisters are reluctant to have the husband be the father of the child, because of concerns about deleterious effects on the marriage. So the roly-poly, bubbly little sister "finds a guy", a long-time acquaintance, to impregnate her gratis; there are all sorts of conditions involved, because all she wants is to have the baby with no strings attached. But the two develop feelings....

E) A King dies with no male heir. But he did, however, have a daughter, and she succeeds to the throne (this has often happened in history). Now a cousin of the new Queen is the Bishop of the Realm's official Church and very hard-headed; he deplores the new Queen's megalomania and sees it as his duty to place a brake on her expansionist leanings. Contact between them is frequent and intense. Though many royal suitors pursue Her Majesty, it is not the Bishop's crozier which eventually finds a welcoming home inside her....

F) A Tale of Two Kingdoms

Two adjacent kingdoms have been at odds with each other for decades over land claims. One day, a Princess goes out for a casual horseback ride in her borderlands. She is surprised by a military party, led by the Prince of the opposing kingdom; they're reconnoitering invasion corridors into the Princess' realm. They spot her, and capture her after a short pursuit.
She is taken, initially kicking and screaming but later somewhat resignedly, back to the Prince's fortified palace for ransom and cast into what would, in the Middle East, be called a harem. In this are:

Anietje – a defrocked fortysomething Dutch nun; as an “ecclesiastical agent” of the Bishop of Hannover (but not with his consent) she helped the Prince out of a jam with another neighboring kingdom in the past; she's remained a particular favorite of his ever since (although the King has, time to time, parked his buskins under her bed), and pretty much runs the "harem". Late-night consultations between her and the Prince usually end up noisy and sweaty, sometimes running over ‘til dawn. It is apparent to all but the Prince that he truly loves her, but for many reasons a marriage to her is out of the question;

Margarethe – a voluptuous mid-twenties German girl of lower-noble birth who caught the Prince's eye (she'd catch any man's eye!) and was absorbed into his retinue by droit du seigneur. She's very libidinous and very kinky, and gets a little surly if the Prince doesn't give her a regular ration of royal service. She'd be the one to take the Princess under her wing (early on, she tells the Princess: “The Prince will want to fuck you soon” – she uses the Old Low German fïcke – “I could sit on his ass so’s he’d go (and come) into you deeper!” and when the mortified Princess demurs, she asks, “Well, then, would you do it for ME?”);

Leila – a dusky Algerian who is not capable of speech (aphasic); young, but no-one knows how young; a “lesbienne”, to the extent that she can be in those times, and in the course of her duties as the "cleaning girl" wipes, and occasionally licks, certain residues from the various couplings which occur in their little group. Additionally, she bathes the whole royal entourage. She is also Anietje’s personal attendant, tasked to “console” her when the Prince is occupied with Margarethe; and,

Genevieve – a teen-aged French wench of uncertain history who showed up at the palace with no home and no prospects, and was taken in by the Prince. Good with her hands, she makes various “toys” as needed. The Captain of the Guard is rumored to be giving her frequent and thoroughgoing attention.

Meanwhile, the Princess’ father, having been told of the abduction, is frantic to get her back. But his Grand Vizier has another plan: marry her off to the Prince, thereby making the territorial dispute go away, and – who knows? – even wind up with an alliance!

This king sends emissaries to the captors’ kingdom asking for talks. But THEIR King, to that point unaware of the hostage-taking, is enraged at his son’s meddling, in his mind just over a piece of ass; he sees the whole ransom deal as merely a subterfuge.

Always first to mediate, Anietje importunes the Prince’s father for an audience; it seems she has an entirely different plan….

So, anyway, these are just some thoughts... we can work out the particulars as we go, whether by pre-planning or by letting the role-play go its route as it will. I could play both Kings, the Prince and the Captain of the Guard and you can do the ladies, OK?

Those of y'all, if any, who wish to comment, contribute or collaborate may reply on this thread, leave me a personal message, or, perhaps best, write me at "XXtraPrince@hotmail.com" and we'll see what happens.

No. Role-playing over I-M from whatever provider would require both my partner and myself to be on-line at the same time. I much prefer to do it in a thread ("Semi-private Role-plays") or possibly by P-M's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom