Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

sinfulrook's personals!

sinfulrook

Supernova
Okay, so I decided to start a journal on here, it will be updated once in a while, when I feel like doing it haha. =P

This first post is going to be about this dream I had two nights ago! It was so realistic... It even felt like I did all of it!

So the dream starts somewhere with me talking to some famous politician that has some secret about something serious, like some piece of an interplanetary gate key or something. I work as the bodyguard for this politician, and so one day, she gets kidnapped. It was someone totally unknown, until someone called up that it was some humanoid alien that had special powers, such as telepathy. As we finally approach the place where we think the kidnapper is, they storm out in a black car. As we chase the culprit down, their car has crashed into a police officer's car, but no bodies were found. The officer tells us that they stole another car, giving us details about it and which way they went. We followed the culprit until we saw the parked car. After finding that the alien was hiding inside a conference room of a hotel. I figure out then that the alien culprit is actually someone I was in love with, because I thought she was just a normal human person.

I go into the room alone and unarmed, and being the politician's personal bodyguard, I knew the secret. As I approached the alien woman, she grabbed me and held me hostage as well. I relaxed and didn't do anything, just talked to her. She threatened to kill the politician if neither of us told her the secret, but just then, the power went out and the SWAT team busted in. There were three lasers lined up to shoot the alien. As the bullets hit her, with her last breath she put her hands on my head, fingers on my forehead and telepathically told me "This is how we love..."

Everything suddenly got bright and I woke up :(

Not a good day at all today...

Couldn't sleep, kept smelling cooking oil all night and it made me feel sick. When I did fall asleep several hours later, was woken up just an hour after by my brother's shouting cause he didn't get to work on time and wasn't needed for the day, so he rambled to his friend on t he phone walking around like a freaking gorilla. I fell asleep again and kept having crazy ass nightmares...

The only nightmare I remember is this one: I'm out at some country town where there's lots of trees, lakes, ponds, and houses only like every half mile or so, sometimes small clusters. There is this one house we have to go to, to deliver something to them since nobody else wants to go near the house. It's the largest house in the town, and it's in pretty good shape. The only thing is though... Everyone knows that the house is guarded by some inhumane thing that looks like a human just walking circles around the house with a large knife. Nobody has been inside, and those who have been, have never come out alive. There were children inside who were forced to sit there and learn, almost like homeschooling. Recently me and my group (whom I do not remember anymore) found out that if we go to the children and say some specific phrase, they will be free, the inhuman murderer(s) inside the house will die, and the house itself will collapse once it was empty. One guy distracted the guard outside, two or three of us went inside and made our way to the kids. I was the only one to make it there and was suddenly caught. I said the phrase and soon was let go, hearing screams of pain and such.

This is where I thought I woke up in my bed, but soon fell back asleep (like two seconds later) and then found myself in the exact same spot in the dream, but there was one thing different... The murderer(s) were now zombies, so now I got my skull bitten on and I woke up in my bed finally, shaking like crazy from the fright and dripping cold sweat nonstop...

That was my dream/nightmare for the day...

I am psyched today!!! Just like I will be all week! My friend helped me build a computer that will hopefully last me for 5 years! <3

Ordering it this upcoming weekend. Also happening this weekend: More D&D fun with my friends! My friend that plays the paladin better pet his horse some more...

My computer arrived! I set it all up with my friend's help. We had to go out to buy a spare part though, twice. The first one cost $50, but returned it and got one for $20! Everything is installed, just gotta wait for him to get home from school so he can help me with one more thing!

I'll be gaming like a real gamer now <3

Playing nonstop (about 12 hours a day) on my computer. Using a GTX 560 Ti, it cost me $250, $40 rebate is coming in soon. Been playing all my games I couldn't play before (or it was just all way too slow to play normally), and been kicking ass. Here's a list of games I will play, or have already played.

Metro 2033 (Beaten, Hardcore mode, crapped my pants a lot...)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Beaten on PC, previously beaten on 360, both Veteran mode)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Will start up on normal mode, using Complete 2009 mod to prevent any important characters dying, etc.)
Prototype (In progress...)
Saints Row 2 (Beaten it multiple times, old computer couldn't handle driving well enough though...)
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II (Could not finish on old comp.)
Frontlines: Fuel of War (Will start again soon.)
Overlord + Overlord II (I love the minions! Will start some time later.)
Half-life 2: Episode Two (I still have not played this thoroughly, have to beat it.)

Oh man, I haven't writted down one of these in a long time! Guess I better write one down in the cheesiest fashion possible! XD

Dear Journal,

These last few weeks have been pretty good with my games and whatnot. Went to the dentist a few days ago, went into shock because my body was afraid, and so the adrenaline from the meds mixed with my own adrenaline and I just lost consciousness.

RP-wise, been getting new ones, but mostly people just keep dropping them randomly without a say as always, makes me angry sometimes. At least I got a few RPers that are really kind and talkative and know how to communicate ^^

That is all for now!

Back
Top Bottom