Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghostly Pleasures by RobBase086 and SexyChick

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
A story goes that a single guy died tragically due to some scandelous love affair that the woman he loved did to him along with the guy she was seeing while living with the guy. It was a beautiful one bedroom condo that was in a good area of town. The single guy that died there was wanting to get into film because that was his life long dream of doing. He was working on trying to get a old TV show that was popular back in the late 80's and a portion of the 90's until NBC destroyed that network and altered the programming.

The person selling the condo had a "For Sale" sign out front of the condo. She would show the place but no one was interested in the place at all. Until, one day when a young woman was schedule to check the condo out.

Amber arrived at the complex to check out the condo she was thinking of buying. She needed a more permanent place to stay since she had just received a job offer in the city. Hearing rumors that the place was haunted had not managed to scare her off, she figured they were just superstition. Getting out of her car the tall, blonde-haired female headed over to the place where the 'For Sale' sign was still out front. She wore frayed denim jeans and a long sleeve plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up, the first few buttons undone to reveal a crisp white tank top that hugged her body nicely.

SexyChick said:
Amber arrived at the complex to check out the condo she was thinking of buying. She needed a more permanent place to stay since she had just received a job offer in the city. Hearing rumors that the place was haunted had not managed to scare her off, she figured they were just superstition. Getting out of her car the tall, blonde-haired female headed over to the place where the 'For Sale' sign was still out front. She wore frayed denim jeans and a long sleeve plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up, the first few buttons undone to reveal a crisp white tank top that hugged her body nicely.

A person came over who was running the place until it was sold. "Hi! I am Tom Markwell! I am taking care of the place here until someone decides to buy it and move in. Would you like to check the place out?" He said to her as he looked at her and liked what he saw.

"Please follow me and I shall show you the condo here!" He removed the keys out of his pocket and walked over to the door to let them both inside. As he opened the door there was a cold presence there as if watching them both. "It is really a nice place the last owner really loved this place. It was a shame on what happened to him though."

"Yeah, so I've heard." She remarked, going into the condo with Tom. Amber could feel the chill on the air, almost as if there was some strange presence there. But maybe her mind was just playing tricks on her. She started to look around curiously, the place did have plenty of space even if it would be just her staying there. "Very nice place." She complimented, following after him.

SexyChick said:
"Yeah, so I've heard." She remarked, going into the condo with Tom. Amber could feel the chill on the air, almost as if there was some strange presence there. But maybe her mind was just playing tricks on her. She started to look around curiously, the place did have plenty of space even if it would be just her staying there. "Very nice place." She complimented, following after him.

"Yes, but do not let that worry you though on whether, or not you want to buy the place here. The main thing is if you like the place." He was saying to her. As Rex who once lived there just watched Amber and was studying her trying to figure out what she would like. He did not want to make his precence felt until he knew they were alone. He did walk up and gave her a nice friendly smack on her ass though. As the sound of it could be heard by Tom as well. "Yes it is a very nice place! Plus, if you follow me there is a hot tub upstairs in the bathroom. You have your choice you can take a hot bubble bath in the hot tub or a hot shower. Rex loved things like this!" He said with a smile. Plus, there was a sun deck that Rex had built with a small pool for her to sun bath as well outside.

Feeling the smack to her ass, she jumped a bit and turned around to see no one there. "What the.." She murmured to herself, rubbing her rear end gingerly before following Tom upstairs. Things were definitely strange in the place but it was quite afforable and she was still convinced she was imagining things and that there were no ghosts and that the rumors weren't true.

SexyChick said:
Feeling the smack to her ass, she jumped a bit and turned around to see no one there. "What the.." She murmured to herself, rubbing her rear end gingerly before following Tom upstairs. Things were definitely strange in the place but it was quite afforable and she was still convinced she was imagining things and that there were no ghosts and that the rumors weren't true.

Rex loved the feel of her nice ass after smacking it. He chuckled and laughed just a bit watching her jump a bit. He found it amusing that she had turned around finding no one there at all. He knew that he was going to turn her out and possibly she would love him and appreciate the things he would do for her. "Did you say something?" Tom turned and looked at her because he did not pay attention to what was going on because he was trying to get her to move into the condo. Oh, but Amber will find out when she has male guest over at the place on how Rex feels about other men around his condo and woman.

"No, nothing." A little puzzled Amber simply shook her head. Still she was nervous feeling like she was being watched and there was a lingering presence in this place. Still she tried not to worry this was a good place that would fill her needs and it wasn't too pricey. She kept following Tom as he showed her around different areas, the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedroom, and such.

SexyChick said:
"No, nothing." A little puzzled Amber simply shook her head. Still she was nervous feeling like she was being watched and there was a lingering presence in this place. Still she tried not to worry this was a good place that would fill her needs and it wasn't too pricey. She kept following Tom as he showed her around different areas, the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedroom, and such.

"Well you do act a little rattled though." Tom said to her as he was showing her the rest of the house. Rex was enjoying that she was a little nervous and unsure of what happened as he then began to unbutton more of her flannel shirt to see more of the goods. "MMM She is built rather nicely!" Rex said to himself with a smile. "I think I will have some fun with her when she does move in here."

Looking down he noticed her shirt unbuttoning itself on his own and a bit surprised she grabbed at it and held it shut. "What the.." She murmured once more, but there was no one there but her and Tom. Things were getting stranger but with a deep breath she shook it off and kept following him, re-buttoning her shirt as she did so.

SexyChick said:
Looking down he noticed her shirt unbuttoning itself on his own and a bit surprised she grabbed at it and held it shut. "What the.." She murmured once more, but there was no one there but her and Tom. Things were getting stranger but with a deep breath she shook it off and kept following him, re-buttoning her shirt as she did so.

Rex watched and felt her redoing her shirt that he had unbuttoned. He softly kissed her lips and then nibbled at her ear lobe. Then kissing and licking her neck. He gently blew upon it. Tom turned around and said, "Did you say something Amber?" Noticing her buttoning up her flannel shirt. He smiled and looked at her. "I think Rex has taken a liking to you already!" He laughed about it because he knew that Rex was a bit of a flirt and romantic by the way he treated his the woman that he loved when they lived there.

Feeling lips against hers then at her neck Amber gasped and her face flushed a bit as she finished buttoning her shirt. "Who is..never mind.." She muttered, figuring Tom was just messing with her and that this was all in her head. "Well if it's all the same to you Tom, I think I've seen what I needed to, and I can move in right away."

SexyChick said:
Feeling lips against hers then at her neck Amber gasped and her face flushed a bit as she finished buttoning her shirt. "Who is..never mind.." She muttered, figuring Tom was just messing with her and that this was all in her head. "Well if it's all the same to you Tom, I think I've seen what I needed to, and I can move in right away."

Rex loved the feel of her soft lips against his. He could hear her wanting him already just by the way that she gasped and the color of her face as well. Was he turning her on? Rex grabbed her breasts and gave them a nice squeeze now. Playing with her nipples. "That is great to hear that you will be moving in right away! I have the paperwork out in my car. Shall I bring it in for you to sign them?" He was giddy and happy to finally get the condo off of the market.

"Yes, please." She nodded then felt what seemed to be invisible hands fondling her chest. Keeping quiet she pushed them away, suprised by the solidity of what had to be a hallucination or some kind of trick. She buttoned up her shirt a little more and took a deep breath, a little worried still about moving in but she did need a place.

SexyChick said:
"Yes, please." She nodded then felt what seemed to be invisible hands fondling her chest. Keeping quiet she pushed them away, suprised by the solidity of what had to be a hallucination or some kind of trick. She buttoned up her shirt a little more and took a deep breath, a little worried still about moving in but she did need a place.

Tom rushed out the front door and to his car getting the paperwork for her to be able to move into the place. "Now are you renting or are you going to buy the place to own?" Tom asked Amber looking at her. As Rex kissed Amber more deeply and passionately. His tongue met with hers.

Stepping away from the seemingly invisible presence Amber turned his attention to Tom. "Buying." She said quickly, taking the paperwork from him and signing it before handing it back. She looked around cautiously before returning his gaze to Tom.

SexyChick said:
Stepping away from the seemingly invisible presence Amber turned his attention to Tom. "Buying." She said quickly, taking the paperwork from him and signing it before handing it back. She looked around cautiously before returning his gaze to Tom.

Tom watched her as he knew she was not acting the same way that she once did when she first stepped into the house. "Well you know you are going to have to write me out a check for the place Amber don't you?" He told her as she bent over to sign the documentation that she had in her hand Rex stuck his hand around her waist, and then slide them down her jeans and began to rub, and massage her pussy.

Amber bit her lip and nodded, holding back a moan feeling a rubbing between her legs, as if someone had their hand down her shorts. "Y-Yes, of course." She said producing her checkbook from her purse, carefully but quickly writing out the check and handing it over to Tom.

SexyChick said:
Amber bit her lip and nodded, holding back a moan feeling a rubbing between her legs, as if someone had their hand down her shorts. "Y-Yes, of course." She said producing her checkbook from her purse, carefully but quickly writing out the check and handing it over to Tom.

Rex then pulled gently onto her long blonde hair and kissing her lips gently. His fingers rubbed and massaged her clit and then sliding into her pussy. "That is great to hear!" Tom said very happy that he finally sold the condo to someone. He watched as she signed the check and handed it to him. "Thank you Amber and here are your keys for you to the place!" Rex continued to finger fuck Amber along with kiss and nibble gently along her neck.

"Ahh..t-thank you.." Quickly Amber took the keys from Tom and mustered a calm smile, careful not to lose it in front of him. With that she left the room and rushed to the bedroom, nervous about the presence lingering, touching her even. "Who's there?" She called quietly so Tom wouldn't hear if he was still there.

SexyChick said:
"Ahh..t-thank you.." Quickly Amber took the keys from Tom and mustered a calm smile, careful not to lose it in front of him. With that she left the room and rushed to the bedroom, nervous about the presence lingering, touching her even. "Who's there?" She called quietly so Tom wouldn't hear if he was still there.

Tom smiled because he knew what Rex was doing to her. "Your welcome and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!" He smiled as he left and then began to chuckle outside the door of the condo. Rex followed her up to his old bedroom. "It is me Rex who loves you Amber!" As he held her into his arms kissing her deeply and passionately.

"I.." Amber murmured again before she felt those familiar lips against hers but this time she did not refuse them, feeling arms around her as well. Attempting to feel more there was nothing to touch but air. After a moment she withdrew, speaking again seemingly to no one. "But who - what are you?"

SexyChick said:
"I.." Amber murmured again before she felt those familiar lips against hers but this time she did not refuse them, feeling arms around her as well. Attempting to feel more there was nothing to touch but air. After a moment she withdrew, speaking again seemingly to no one. "But who - what are you?"

Rex placed his finger over her soft lips and said, "Shh It will be ok!" He told her as he felt her in his arms. She had a wonderful body as he could tell. He felt her release herself from his arms as she was speaking to him. "My name is Rex Garrett and I live here with you now and forever!" He told her in response to her questions.

"Rex? The guy they said died here? So..you're a ghost?" She said with slight worry, it seemed this place really was haunted, and by this Rex character. Or maybe this was a dream, or she was still just imagining things from lack of sleep the past few days, what with packing and everything, getting the money together. Maybe this was real or just that she was stressed out.

SexyChick said:
"Rex? The guy they said died here? So..you're a ghost?" She said with slight worry, it seemed this place really was haunted, and by this Rex character. Or maybe this was a dream, or she was still just imagining things from lack of sleep the past few days, what with packing and everything, getting the money together. Maybe this was real or just that she was stressed out.

"Yes Rex the guy who died here! Yes I am a ghost but I mean you no harm." He told her as he once again started to unbutton her flannel shirt. Soon he was removing her bra from her and fondling and squeezing her breasts. His fingers played with her nipples. As he pulled and twisted them slightly. Then sucking and twirling his tongue around her nipples now. Using his teeth to gently pull onto her nipples.

Back
Top Bottom