Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fast & Furious [Frelance + Me]

Giver of sins said:
Rozie had been at school all day and her friends saw that she was bored then told her about a street race that was going to go down, sighing she looked at the time and decided to go she was still in her school outfit but it didn't matter really it would just get her more attention. Walking out of her apartment she started down the street to the highway that was close by the school, so she thought the only place would be the highway and sure enough it was, hearing the loud cars, loud music, seeing the sluts in their clothes she bit her lip and whimpered a little. She got a tingle down her spine as she saw two cars flying by and it was right then she noticed the guy who was losing, her body froze and her mind racing as her breath was fast, the moment he disappeared it all went away, she looked around at all the people looking at her but also she wondered why the fuck it just happened.

She walked over to the car as it came back around and parked, the guy seeming not to notice her but she could tell it was a nice ride, and she wondered how he would do if he took her for a ride in the back, even a ride in the back of such a fast car would sedate her. Looking to the guy as girls gathered around she snickered, her body looking a lot better, not so many bruises or scars on it but then it came to her that they might be in a relationship they had no choice to be in. Her eyes wandered over their bodies then back over the car, the scars and marks on them looked hot and she knew in some lifestyles it was a sign to other guys that they were owned, they were property of one guy and no other could have them. While Rozie was in her daze she didn't notice that the guy who had raced and lost had taken interest in her, all she was doing was dazing and stroking his car like it was a new possession, or something that deserved to be stroked.

Frelance said:
Animal I have become - Three Days Grace

Rigs was pissed, he had lost for a second time against the same race and had yet to see their face. He growled as he got out of his car and slammed the door. Just as he walked around to the other side his newest pet reached in through the passenger side window and turned on the sound system so that the speakers were blasting out Animal I have become by Three Days Grace. He grabbed her hips and pulled her out of the car before pressing her against the car as he pressed up against her and lowered his head to bite into her neck. She tensed up as his fangs brushed against her neck but Rigs froze when he heard someone snicker from near by and caught the sent of a new human for the first time.

He pulled away from the girl and looked over at Rozie with some interest as she stroked the spoiler on the back of his car. He pushed the girl away. "Go and find me a better engine." The girl nodded then ran off thanking god that she was still alive. She knew just as well as rigs did that his pets did not last long theses days.

Rigs walked up to Rozie and smirking he grabbed her then spun her around to face him and pushed her up against the car. "You know its disrespectful to touch her without permission." He patted the car to make sure his point got across to her. his other hand hand moved up the back of her neck and had grabbed a bunch of her hair. "Since you did not ask I will have to punish you won't I?" He opened his mouth slightly and yanked her head to the side as he lowered his head and sank his fangs into the base of her neck and began to feed.

Giver of Sins said:
Rozie didn't even notice what was happening between him and the other girl, all she heard was the door slam, the music go blasting loud and then she felt that tingle down her spine. Shivering she looked up only to be spun around and pushed against the car, her back hit the cold steel and she looked up at Rigs as she felt just how bad of a dominant feel she got off him. Just from the forcefulness she was already scared, usually she had a nice confidence about her but right now she felt so little compared to him, so helpless and useless.

Biting her lip she gripped at his shirt trying to push him away "I...I...I..I didn't mean to, it was a nice car and I fell into a daze I'm sorry...I won't do it again please..." Hearing his worse she whimpered lowly, it was a cute whimper but it was also shaky, her hands gripping at his shirt now instead of just pushing him away. She felt his hand go up her neck and she froze, feeling his hand grab a bunch of her hair she looked at him in the eyes seeing how cold they looked, and it made a new sense of fear come forth. Hearing his words she gripped harder as his shirt "I..I..I..I said I didn't mean you..you can't...you..can't do..."

She let out a yelp as he yanked at her head, her hips bucking up against his and her hands pulling him towards her, she let out a low half gasp and half moan, her back arching and her body willing wanting him to do more then it should. Her body reacted even though her mind flashed at what he could do to her, and some of the future where he would control her, threaten her and take her places where she never had been before. Whimpering hard she felt herself start to get weak, her eyes started to get stary, her hands let go of his shirt and went to scratch and push at his chest "Please...please...stop...I...I..I will do anything if you stop..." Her mind raced, her heart raced and she kept digging her nails into his chest, trying to push him away as she got closer and closer to passing out.

Frelance said:
Rigs smirked while he fed off of her as he listened to her plead for him to stop. As he body pushed up against him he wrapped an arm around her back and held her against him. He listened to her heart beat as he fed off of her knowing that he would stop just before she passed out. He slipped his hand under her shirt and ran his fingers up her back. When she started to scratch and claw at his chest he dug his nails into her back and slowly pulled them down her back on either side of her spine. As he reached the waist line of her skirt he pulled his fangs out form her neck and licked the wound until it stopped bleeding. He moved his lips up to her ear. "I know you will do anything for me. You are mine!" His voice was cold and hard as he held his lips just off her ear. "Do you understand? You will do what I want when I want." He pulled his head away and let go of her hair so that he could start to feel up her body starting form her waist and slowly made his way up her body.

Giver of sins said:
Rozie whimpered as she felt herself getting closer and closer to passing out, her heart racing and her eyes starting to get heavier as she tried to fight it. Feeling his fingers go up her back she bit her lip, the next thing she knew she let out a low scream as his fingers dug into her back and then dragged down, her now smooth back was left with harsh wounds and those would most likely be scars if she didn't get them treated right away. When he pulled away she stopped scratching at his chest, and her body fell against his as she felt weak, she needed to regain her strength but while she did that he was having a nice time threatening her, and feeling her up "I..I...I..I understand.." She cursed under her breath at her friends for inviting her here, it was a mistake that she could never live down cause for some reason she felt like she would never be able to get away from him, much less be with another guy. Leaning back against his car she shivered slightly and looked at all the on lookers having nothing better to do but watch him do this, it must have been that everyone was scared of him, but once she got the chance her thoughts were on running. She didn't know if he could hear her thoughts, or know what she was going to do in the future but if he could and did he would be pissed knowing she might fuck a few guys, or run off, or even worse not even take him as a threat once she got her life back to normal, and he wasn't around.

Frelance said:
Rigs smiled down at her as he pushed her head to the side with his finger so he could get a better view of the bite mark he had left on her neck. He traced the bite mark on her neck as his other hand caressed her breast through her shirt as his fingers searched for her nipple. "They won't help you. They know to leave me alone and I leave them alone." He could see had been looking to the people around them. He took his hand away from her neck and opened the passenger side door and pushed her towards it. "Get in, we are leaving here." He walked around to the other side of the car and got in. He turned down the volume of the music slightly as he closed the door and looked at Rozie.
Giver of sins said:
Rozie bit her lip and her body shivered as she felt his finger go over the bite mark, her body tensed up as his fingers were searching for her nipple, hearing his words she looked at him and then to the side "I already know that, your a vampire of course they wouldn't mess with someone they know could kill them in seconds.." Feeling his hand go away from her neck her breathing slowed down, but the next moment she felt herself be pushed towards the passenger seat, her eyes looking up at his as she got in and shut the door. Her mind went back to her friends, she cursed at them and wished that they didn't tell her about this street meet, seeing him get in she looked at him then to the side out the window "I'm guessing your taking me back to your place, what happens there I'm not sure but you should know I have school tomorrow..so I won't be able to stay long.." She didn't know how he would react, but by the way he had bit her in front of everyone, and forced her into the car she was worried that she would have plenty of bruises and reminders of who owned her if she fucked up to much.

Frelance said:
Rigs smirked and licked his lips. "I can do worse than kill them." Then looked away and started the car. Everyone around the car backed off as he started driving out of the crowd. "You will stay with me until I let you leave. Your life comes second from now on. Always remember that." He spotted his other pet and as he drove up he rolled down the window and just as he stopped he reached out and pulled her down so that he face was just about to touch his and hissed. "If you do not have that engine by the time I call you you will wish I killed you a long time ago." He growled at her then pushed her away from the car and after a quick glance in front of them he shot down the highway.

"Now, why don't you tell me about yourself. It will make things easier for both of us in the long run." He shifted down a gear as he left the highway but was still about 50 over the speed limit. He let go of the shifter and let his fingers run up her thigh slowly as he glanced at her.

Giver of sins said:
Rozie still couldn't believe she had gotten herself into such a mess, hearing his words a flash of fear went over her eyes and she then looked back out the window "you should know one of these days you might get caught, by who I don't know and I don't care" Biting her lip she gripped at her skirt, then looked back at him as her fear turned into a glare "Damn right I won't, I have school and I have a life it doesn't have to be focused around a guy who has such a big ego, he has to run people by fear and nothing else, your just a loser if you weren't a vampire you probably wouldn't be even noticed.." Looking at his other pet she bit her lip as she heard what he said, the look of fear that ran over her face and body, sighing some she bit her lip and shook her head, her body tensed as she felt the car jerk and they were on the way to his place.

Looking over at him she looked out the window and sighed "Theres nothing interesting about me, I go to school, I am sweet, kind and loyal, I like to party sometimes but other then that theres nothing..." Feeling his fingers run up her thigh she tensed, her body shivering and her body reacting the way she didn't want it to, she bit down hard on her lip making it bleed slightly, she had only been with him alone for a few minutes and she already wanted him to just force her down and take her. He had other pets though which that might be a problem, she wasn't one for sharing and if she got to attached well she would become a possessive little bitch.

Frelance said:
Rigs laughed then took his hand off her leg and shifted down a few gears as he drifted around a corner onto a street lined with large walled off houses. He hit a bottom on the steering wheel then slowed some more and turned into an open gate. Once he was through he hit the bottom again and the gate closed. "Its somewhat hard to kill the undead." He shot her a fanged smirk then looked ahead as he parked in side the garage before closing the door.

He reached over and wiped the blood off her lip then got out and walked to her side of the car where he opened the door and grabbed her hair using it to pull her out. "Now its time to have some fun." He pulled her hair up so that she was forced to stand beside him as he forced her into the house. "You said kind and loyal hu? Well that will have to be proven." Once he got her to one of the bed rooms he tossed her onto the bed so she landed on her stomach.

He was on her in seconds gripping the the collar of her shirt he gripped and ripped it off so that her back was uncovered. He licked his lips as he looked at the five open cuts that went all the way down her back. He quickly straddled her hips and leaned down then started licking up then blood from on and around the cuts. As he moved down the cuts his saliva sealed the wounds and started the healing process. "God your blood tastes good. Ya your definitely not going to be leaving here anytime soon." He smirked then grabbed her hair pulling her head to one side and bitting down on the side of her neck that he had already bitten. He started to feed off her slowly this time as he enjoyed the heat and pulse of her heart as it pumped the blood into his mouth. He pressed his body up against hers as he let go of her hair and slid both his hands under her and started to squeeze her breasts.

Giver of sins said:
Rozie didn't know how long she would be with him, where they would be going and how much she would be around him, but she did know she wasn't very happy and she was terrified of how fast he would kill her. Feeling his hand pull away she let out a sigh of relief that he wasn't going to make her horny in the car, the moment they got into the parking garage she looked at him and knew it was going to be rough from them on. Yelping loudly as he pulled her out by her hair she gave a low growl as he said she would have to prove how kinda and loyal she was "Son of a bitch let me go!!" She whimpered as she landed on her stomach on the bed, her hands gripping at the sheets as her body seemed to freeze at what he would do next, she felt him on her and she gave out a low whimper, hear eyes closing tightly as her shirt was ripped, her back arching and giving out a low moan as he licked her back "Please...I don't want to do this right now...not so soon.."

She bit her lip lightly and wiggled a little to see if she could even try to fight back, he was much stronger then her and she didn't know if she was willing to risk it, not right now at least. Her body arched and she gave out a loud scream as she felt his fangs sink into her neck yet again, it hurt like hell since her neck still hadn't fully healed yet, her body tensed and her back arched up against his chest, her hands gripping hard at the sheets, her breathing quickly turning into heavy pants. Her mind raced and she whimpered lowly knowing this would be happening quite a lot "Please stop..I will be good just don't..it hurts..." she gave out a low moan as he started to squeeze her breasts, his cold hands on her hot body made her body react a way she didn't want it to.

In between her legs she started to get hot and wet, her body giving off the smell of being turned on and close to an orgasm from what he was doing, she was a pain slut but she hadn't found the right guy that could handle her, she wondered how long it would be before she started to rebel and how quickly he could put her in her place. Her thoughts ran wild as she knew he could probably hear her thoughts, but she also knew he probably liked it a lot rougher since he was a vampire and not a human "Go easy on me until I get used to it please, I promise I won't be a bad blood pet or even a bad pet at all, I just...I just need to get used to this...it's happened so quickly...please..."

Frelance said:
Ace kept feeding for another minute as his hands started to move down her body slowly and deliberately teasing her as he went. As he listened to her begging him to stop his mind took in all the information his senses were sending him.

He paid close attention to the feelings that were running through her blood, even though he could not guess her exact thoughts he had been at this long enough to know in what direction her thoughts were going.

As he pulled his fangs out he made sure his connection to her would hold strong. He then slid himself off of her and onto his side. He used one arm to prop his head on while his other arm moved to her back and started to trace the claw marks in her skin. "Now look at me and tell me about yourself. Your true self not that bull shit you gave me in the car." As he spoke he would press down on her back just to feel the pain as he traveled to her mind and then to his but at the next moment he would be as gently as possible just to keep her near orgasm but never let her reach it.

"How about I tell you what I know then you can fill in the blanks." He spread his fingers out over all of the cuts before continuing. "One." as he said and pressed down hard with all his fingers. "You love pain if not live for it." He then released his grip and moved his hand a bit lower. "Two," He repeated and pressed his fingers down again but this time he started to move them down her back. "You want this even if your have not accepted it and because of that you will do anything I tell you very soon." He pressed down a bit harder then pulled his hand away and rolled onto his back and quickly slipped his pants and boxers off then his shirt. "So tell me, do you want release? Or should I just hand cuff you and leave you here with know release until I come back from seeing my other pet?" He looked over at her as his hand strayed down to his cock which was rock hard from everything that he had done to her.

Giver of sins said:
Rozie had no choice in how long he fed off her and what he could do to her, she hadn't seen him pissed of just yet and she didn't know if she even wanted to see that part of him, it would be interesting but she also knew her life would probably be in grave danger. Right now she didn't know how much more she could take of him feeding off her, her body was reacting in a way she didn't want it to, and now she had a feeling he had figured her out already, biting her lip lightly as he pulled away from her neck she gave a low growl and glared at him "Don't think you have control over me already...I'm a hard one to break and I don't give up easily.."

Her body shivered as she felt his hand on her back, her body tensing as she felt him press down hard, she gave out a loud yelp and glared at him, her mind mixed with emotions and she had tears rolling down her cheeks, just a few but enough to show just how much pain got to her. Looking at him then to the bed she shook her head slightly "I don't have to tell you anything, much less if I did you would totally figure me out and I don't need that to happen so quickly.."

Feeling his fingers on her back against she whimpered lowly, her hands gripping at the sheets as he pressed down hard yet again, a few more tears rolling down her cheeks, she refused to look him in the eyes cause she was scared he might find something out. Hearing him speak out the first two things that were right exact she bit her lip a little harder, the next that he said she gave out a low growl, her hand suddenly colliding with his face and deep nails marks left behind. She didn't like a guy to play games like he just did, in fact she wouldn't settle for it and since she was still fully dressed she got up and started to walk towards the bedroom door "If you want to fuck your other pet feel free to, but just know you won't be getting much from me and if you try to be a whore then your just going to end up with as many marks on you as you leave on me." Looking back at him she gave a deep glare and a low growl "Don't fuck around with me, cause even if I'm just a human I'm a violent bitch and those marks on your face just prove it, now go have fun with your other pet cause I'm going to explore around your house, and I will decide if I leave or not..I might and you not even know it.." Opening the door she walked out, the marks still on her back and her shirt ripped almost all the way down to the bottom, she was pissed and walking out the door she slammed it behind her making it feel like the house shook, he was messing with the wrong girl if he thought she would obey him but let him play games with her. She was proud of herself but at the same time she didn't know what plans he had in his head, the worst one would probably be a shock collar but she doubted he had that, and biting was enough for right now, she would need to get used to his treatment but it wouldn't go as smoothly as he might think.

Frelance said:
Ace lay on the bed a bit dazed as he ran his fingers over the scratch marks on his face. It would have been smart for her to just leave the room but as she started talking he sat up and glared at her. "Fight all you want but there is nothing you can do to stop me. I said it before and I am saying it again. Your needs, wants and life come after mine." He watched her slam the door then slipped back into his pants and walked to the door.

he stopped with his hand on the door and focused in on the emotions he was picking up from her. He smiled as he recognized more than a few them. After a minute he opened the door and walked down the hall following Rozie's scent. When he found her and moved up behind her just as silently as he had been moving through the rest of the house.

When she was within arms reach he hooked his hand around her neck and dung his fingers into the skin just below her collar bone then yanked her back and down to the floor. "I was going to let you lead an almost normal life but theses." He ran his fingers over the marks on his face. Since his skin was so much paler than hers so the marks were much much more visible.

He crouched down and ran his fingers of the cuts he made just below her collar bone. "Maybe I will let theses ones bleed. Your blood smells so sweet I will let your scent flow through this house and by the time I can smell it through the house you won't have enough blood left in you to lift yourself up." as he spoke he connected each cut with a new one going diagonally to the next cut. All the while watching her and taking in her emotions.

Giver of sins said:
She couldn't believe how she had left marks on him, she thought since he was a vampire he would easily be able to block, or even know was coming, it surprised her just how easily he marked and that they didn't heal. All the stories in books, movies and anywhere else were false, she had a vampire right in front of her and he wasn't super fast, he didn't know what she would do, it would make it so much more fun. She admitted loving having marks on her, but now she would be able to do the same back, bruises where on thing but scratch marks were another, she would love it and so would he.

Her mind wouldn't admit it, her heart wouldn't admit it but she had already become wildly addicted to him and she didn't know if she could leave, and stay away. Her heart raced as she knew he would be coming after her, she bit her lip not knowing how close he was to her, what he would do to her and how he would treat her.

The moment she knew he was behind her was the moment she felt his fingers sink into her neck, giving out a sharp whimper she looked up at him as she was on the floor, she bit her lip ten looked to the side "You deserved them, I can be just as cold hearted as you can be and if you fuck other girls I will just fuck other guys whether you like it or not, I can play games just like you do.."

Her body tensed and her hand went to his chest pushing to try and get him away, she winced and tears rolled down her cheeks as she felt him connect the cuts that he had already made, and she knew there would be more to come "Get the fuck away from me!! Go fuck your other pet but leave me out of any drama that comes along with it.."

Back
Top Bottom