Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakodaVega

Supporter
Supporter
I've been mulling this over for awhile now and have finally decided the best people to inquire THEIR feelings about such a change would be up to the people here who would use it :)

Would you guys like to have a subforum just for Character bios?

It would work like this:

For each RP thread you make a character bio integrated into one thread.

For example = Cat's Meow makes a thread in the subforum for their characters. Everyone in that one rp posts their RP bio to that ONE Subforum thread.

This makes it easier to keep track of characters AND reduces clutter. However it is up to you guys whether or not you would like to implement this change :) Make your comments below.

I personally think that would be very beneficial. For the most part reduce clutter as you stated and will forge more organization. None the less I say do it.

i haven't been in that many open role plays but i would also say yes it sounds like a good idea.

Count a yes for me as well.It'll help alot, especially for those who make the Open Rps.Keeps them from having to go from one page to another, to another just to make and double check to see if a profile was created.

Since it seems a fair number of you want this as well. I'll make it happen along with the Maid Manor (a hotter topic RP) subforum.

Oh giiiirl, you just made my day. I thank everyone who's rping in the Maid Manor. They make that place hot.

You're very welcome. Another thought that occurred to me since making the character subforum and the one for Maid Manor......... would you guys like another one specifically for OOC chatter????????? That way it can clear up anything over in 'other' and it'll be sort of self contained in OR.

Oh dark *gives cyber hug* your too good. Way too good. We should have a metal system. I would so give you a metal for bei g thoughtful and hardworking....that be two metals. Thank you. I and no doubt Sinful will appreciate it as well.

And done....... if you guys could list off what threads need to be moved from 'other' to OR's OOC, let me know and I'll take care of it. Glad you guys all like this. :)

I just realized I sp​
elled metal instead of medal. But thank you dark, we appreciate it. Will do you good girl.

XD
No worries, Lustfull, I fully understood what you meant. Again, you're welcome. Just trying to make sure that things you guys want (that also totally make sense to be implemented) are done. Awww... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom