Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Instrument Of My Desire (Ghostxtiger)

Hana cheered as well then let's Bri pull her out. She stood there for a moment then took off her jacket and put's it around Bri's shoulders. "Yeah but you'll get cold as we walk back." she said.

Bri blushed a bit. "B-but you'll get all wet," she said with a pout. "Oh well lets hurry and get out of the rain." She took Hana's hand and led her down the street. She made it about a block before she realized they didn't have a destination. She quickly when under a bridge and turned towards Hana. water drops from the rain slid down her cheeks as she looked into Hana's eyes and smiled. "I had so much fun."

Hana quickly followed Bri. She huffed to catch her breath then looked over at her and smiled back, thinking how cute she looked even tho she was dripping wet "So did I" she said, looking nervous all of a sudden. "Well I gotta tell you something. I...." Hana began then took a deep breath. "I....had an ulterior motive for asking you to the concert."

Bri looked slightly confused by what Hana said. "What do you mean?" she asked curiously. She wanted to assume it was what she wanted this whole time but couldn't be completely sure. Her heart started pounding as she awaited Hana's reply.

Hana's heart was pounding in her chest. "I........really like you Bri" she said then turned her back "I mean I don't know of you go that way but I can't keep this in any longer" she explained "I just.....wanted to tell you." she said. She expected Bri to regect her but hoped for the best.

Bri's eyes widened and her face turned red. "Really?" she asked not able to believe it. It was exactly what she wanted. Before she could give Hana the chance to answer she grabbed her arm, turned her back toward her and kissed her lips softly. It was by impulse but she had wanted to do it for so long.

Hana yelped in surprise then she was turned around by Bri. She was wide eyes and frozen when Bri kissed her but that was only for a moment. She melted from the kiss then started kissing back as she wrapped her arms around Bri and pulled her in.

((you wanna just have them sleep together now or have more a build up to it? I was planning on cutting to one of their bedrooms next post))

Back
Top Bottom