Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty and the Geek ( Ava & Paladin )

He grinned as he said "It was a hard feat... being the one to claim your heart fair maiden" he said smiling as he acted it out, like they really were some strong knight and a beautiful elven maiden "So... tell me" he said leaning in as he kissed her softly, almost like what you would see in a movie as he was trying to act true to the role. "Why don't the elves wear any underwear?" he said grinning as he pulled the cloth away to expose her pussy to him.

Ava's eyes slowly slowed as he kissed her. It was so romantic it was unbelievable. Chills danced across every inch of her exposed flesh. Oh he was good. He was so damn good at this. She bit her lower lip in a feeble attempt to bite back the hunger. The coolness of the air caressing her exposed heated loins. "Well really we simply don't see a point." She had just managed to say. A soft moan escaped her lips wanting and craving his touch.

He liked this, it turned him on more than he thought it would to watch her react like she was on fire from his touch excited him in new ways. He smiled as he gently leaned in, gently whispering in her ear "Well... I know your elven males might not need it but we humans... are a bit bigger... we need the support down there" he grinned as he then began to pull off his shirt before he pulled off his pants, completely nude above her as she could see and feel his hard cock as he exposed her chest, just pushing the bra down so that they still partially supported her breasts as he groped them. "How does it feel... to be with a human over an elf?" he asked as he spread her legs wide, clearly getting ready to enter her.

His lips only grazed her ear and she was already moist from sexual hunger that it was hard to keep character to begin with. Her lips part in a silent 'aw' as he stripped himself of all his clothes and hovered above her. She obediently spread her legs, with his guidance and her nipples grew taut at the slightest touch. Her back arched slightly and she squirmed for a second just eying his shaft, aching for him to sheath it within her. "It feels a little scary but exciting, you are clearly more well endowed than my kind. I don't know...if...." She couldn't even finish her sentence. "Please..." she sighed.

He smiled as he looked at her and he leaned in before saying "Anything for you mi'lady" before he plundged his cock deep inside of her groaning out as he gripped the sheets beside her to steady himself as he started slow but quickly began to increase the speed and power of his thrusts. He was groaning out happily, the act lost to them now as they just acted on their stored up lust.

She lay against the pillows, eyes nearly shut. Ava's back arches to press herself closer to him as a small moan escapes those crimson lips. Her left hand caresses the back of his head and the right hand grips the sheet convulsively. A soft "Yes..." slides unbidden from her mouth. Her breath was coming in short bursts. She held his head in her hands, his waist between her legs, and the intensity of what she was feeling now made her want to scream. She didn't, not yet. But something continued to build deep in her loins, something hot and achy and out of control. Then suddenly he was slipping out of her hold. In the next instant there was an explosion of pulsating pleasure that reared her off the bed, leaving her caught in a realm of pure sensation. It was beyond reality, beyond comprehension, and she was helpless to do anything but ride it out to the last blissful pulsebeat.

His body worked at hers like they were actors in a movie. His touch was so soft yet opowerful... showing how much he had learned in the short time they had been together. His hips were thrusting against hers at a nice speed, grinning as he watched her body just seem to be in a slight high as he moved closer "I love you" he said to her, smiling as the words sounded better during sex as he groaned out, beginning to thrust hard and fast inside of her, taking her and making her feel like a woman as he spanked her ass a few times before he groaned out and he came hard, filling her up with his seed before he was panting above her, grinning as he looked down and he leaned in to kiss her "So..." he began "Soea this sexy elf want to go for another round?"

Ava's nailed dug heedlessly into Lawrence's muscular shoulders as she cried his name on a rising note of urgency. His response was a roar of release as she could feel his hot seed filling her up. Now she was soft and hot, shivering and crying her release as her knight finally sent her over the edge. When Ava could finally breath again without each breath breaking over the echos of ecstasy still ripping through her, she opened her eyes. Ava watched as he looked over her. She started to answer, shivering in remembrance of the pleasure and whispered, "That....was...amazing." Clearly his elf maiden was well satisfied but the offer of more was too tempting to be turned down. "Seconds? Of course....teach me the ways of human intimacy."

her skinny nerd boy... right now her strong knight, grinned as he nodded and he then thought a quick moment before he said "Let's see just how flexable you elves can get" he pulled out of her as he tilted her onto her side as he lifted one of her legs and put it over his shoulder. He was blushing a bit as he was really interested to try new positions as he slid his cock back inside of her as he groaned out, fucking her so her hips were on their side but her upper half was able to move a bit as she pleased.

Ava continued to allow herself to be repositioned. Testing out her flexibility with sex was a very interesting idea. She wasn't awesomely flexible like a circus act but she was fairly flexible. Slender fingers of her own squeezed at her breasts. Kneaded as she moaned jaggedly, throwing her head back once and closing her eyes to heighten the sense of pure pleasure he was rhythmically using to prod her up her climax. "Ah...ah...aye Lawrence...yes...."

"That's it" he groaned out as he smiled, looking over her as he said "just moan for me... scream out my name..." he groaned out a bit louder as he fucked her harder and faster, his hands feeling up and down her thigh, trying to find pleasure spots he could touch on her that were a little more appropriate in public.

He felt powerful, protective, manly. His words and touch ignited something wild and wonton inside of her. She was shocked but not shocked. Scared but not scared. Within Lawrence's company she felt alive, powerful, and anxious to do what he bade. He was deep within her at the very core of her being. She could no longer hear his words. Ava called out his name in ecstasy as his fingers and lips grazed her inner thigh. She was so sensitive it gave her the chills.

"Oh fuck... fck fuck fuck...." he groaned out as he was getting close once again as he watched her grinning. It was like he was a new man when around her. He was experimenting, trying to figure out what she liked whiloe getting all of his fantasies played out one at a time. He groaned out as he gently nipped her thigh before he groaned out cumming hard inside of her before pulling out. The two were caught in the moment as he pinned her down on her stomach, her chest and face pressed against the bed as she was barely able to see him as his cock began to push into her ass now, groaning out as he took her tight hole.

A soft cry of surprise escaped her lips but was easily accepted as he pinned her upon her stomach. Eyes closed and fingers clenching at the pillow her head now rested on. "Ahhhhhhh!" She cried out. He felt enormous taking her in from the rear. "Fuck!" she cried out. AVa's mind was so scrambled she couldn't even remember the last time someone fucked her in the ass. Her heart was racing. "Lawrence...fuck yeah baby." She was going crazy over his passionate moves, the rhythm. Her human knight was one hell of a teacher.

"You like that? You like it in the ass?" he asked grinning as he gave her a few spanks as he thrust in and out of her groaning out "Yeah you are nice and tight back here... fuck had I known I might have started with this" he said grinning as he was trying to make her more excited, to make her moan out more, beg for him, beg for him to fuck her and he grinned as he wanted to see how sex crazy he could make her. Then again he was well beyond the world of most reasonable thought, he was already losing himself in the moment, fucking his sexy girlfriend in the ass while pretending she was an elf was easily the hottest thing they had done to date.

Ava squirmed, moving her hims back and forth hoping to get more. She begged and pleaded to her human knight. He had done it and made her spiral into a sex frenzy. Lord know she was one for a spanking. A good spanking only got her adrenaline going even more. She had the urge to get a little rough. "Fuck yeah...." she cried out a few times with each spanking he gave her. There was a reason she never cut her hair. Her mind was so fucked up she couldn't seem to voice him to grab ahold her reigns for begin a bad bad elf.

it did not matter anyway, his mind was quickly lost to the lust as his hand continued to spank her ass, calling her things like a dirty elf as he grabbed hold of her long hair with his free hand, pulling her head back off the bed to listen to her moan out 'Say you love me you pointy eared whore... fucking say it" he said still going with the roles, but it was clear that the longer they went the more he would forget their roleplaying and the quicker this would turn into an all night fuck.

Ava cried out and wreathed. Putting up a small fight. An hungry voice cried out. " Ah! Ah!!" She was so aroused she could hardly get a word out that wasn't simply a sound. "Make...me....fucking say it!!" She licked her dry lips and continued to close her eyes and grip the sheets of her bed. "Lawrence!!" She cried, begged, and pleaded his name. Ava had already lost track of the time and by this point she really wasn't caring. It had turned into an all night fuckfest. The knight and the naughty elf. By now she could already feel her untouched juices running down her thigh and slowly dripping on the bed.

He pulled back on her hair more as he gave her ass a hard spank before he grabed her breast with that hand groping her hard while his cock pounded hard and fast in and out of her ass as he groaned out "fucking say it you slut... say you love me... say you love my cock burried deep in your ass" he groaned out a bit as he could not hold back and he soon came hard in her asshole.

Ava cried out, building higher and higher until she couldn't see at all. "AHH!! F-fuck! I ...l..love you!!" Her heart began racing as she cried out in defeat as he subdued her and made her cum a lot. She began panting and nearly collapsed upon herself. Only a whispered word of acceptance escaped her lips as she finally caved in and blacked out and collapsed upon the soft top of her bed. Her ass leaked his juices and the pleasure still tingled within her body. And her ass was red and warm from his spankings.

As she was finally admitting defeat he thanked god internally. He was sweating all over and his body ached everywhere. He was using muscles previously unused except after he met her and after this intence fuck. He passed out semi on top of her, his cock having come out of her before he pushed himself off and he passed out beside her. Not waking up bright and early like he should as he might miss his first class had the light from the window not started to stir him from his sleep. He groaned out "huh..." he groaned out as he rubbed his eyes and he grinned as he still saw her there... his glasses had fallen off last night during the fuck sometime as he tried to find them, finding them on her back before pulling them on to see her still in the sexy elf outfit before he smiled and he looked to the clock waking up out of the fear of being late "shit" he said as he jumped out of bed and quickly hurried to the bathroom to take a shower.

Ava awoke to the sound of the shower and stirred with a yawn and stretched as she sat up and dropped her clothes upon the floor and decided to join Lawrence in a quick shower, her nude figure walked into the bathroom and wiped the steam from the window and got a good look at herself. She ran her fingers through her hair once feebly attempting to fix it with no luck. Her ass felt really sore. But a smile crept upon her lips as she recounted the pleasure that accompanied the sweet numbing pain of her punishment. "Good morning." she chanted as she casually walked into the shower. "You had better hurry. Someone might question what had kept you up all night long." She allowed the hot steamy water to wash away the smell of sex and plaster her hair upon her back and sooth her aching joints.

He smiled as he heard her come in before turning to look at her and he said "well I will just say it was all my sexy girlfriend's fault" he smiled "She just would not admit she loved me until I fucked her ass" he grinned as he pulled her close and he kissed her before he pulled back to finish washing up before he gently gave her a grope and he said "I will be a bit late coming back, I am going to hang out with a friend for a bit... so..." he smiled "maybe we can see about that thing we discussed yesterday" he said before he then left her to finish her shower as he began to dry himself off and he hurried to go get dressed.

Ava gave an approving low growl when he groped her. "So bet it, and have fun. " She smiled as she went back to her shower and began washing her hair. Until one thing dawned on her. What was he talking about? What had they discussed yesterday? She began bathing herself as she ran through all there discussions. Was he talking about the ball gagged, hog tied elf? The through brought a little laugh and smile to her lips. She finally got out of the shower and began drying herself off and began getting dressed for her first class.

He was talking about the dark elf idea she had pawned originally as a joke. He was already gone by the time she got out but he left a note on her bed saying that he was sorry for spanking her so much, that he hoped her classes would not be made worse because of it. He knew she would have trouble sitting, but he would have trouble sitting still. He wanted classes to be over and he had just sat down.

Back
Top Bottom