Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty and the Geek ( Ava & Paladin )

Ava smiled and licked her lips. The taste of cherry filling her mouth. "Lawrence...you are no longer my lover, you are my boy friend. You make me feel like a queen, more like a goddess everyday. You're sweet with a asexual appetite women can only dream of. I'm very lucky they didn't have room in the girls dorm. I was lucky to be placed with you, and I would have to be ball gagged and bound before I let any other girl take you from me. " She smiled and placed a kiss upon his lips before whispered to him, "In other words....I love you too." A weak laugh later she laced her fingers with his own. "Come I am starving, and I believe we have an appointment with you after we eat."

He smiled and he nodded "Well you know" he said as the two of them walked to the door, a great burden lifted from him as he felt so happy now he had said that. "We could make that a reality... that situation with the ball gag... not the part about the other girl" he smiled as they went inside with her before getting a table. He was smiling as he held her hand the entire way even when they got to the table he still held her hand.

She smiled at the delicious though and placed it on her list of things to do later. "We will see." Once seated the waiter asked for their drinks and she ordered a glass of pinot grigio and a glass of water. Menus were handed to them and she had to let go of his hand, reluctantly. "Mmmm....I'll have a cheese filled soffatelli with braised beef and a Caesar salad." She said as she put down her menu and looked at Lawrence.

Lawrence smiled as he kept his order simple, just some water and some fettucini alfredo. As well as some breadsticks and starter salads for the two. He smiled over at her once the waiter left and he smiled "so... tell me about you a bit more... I mean the main things I know about you are that you are awesome, design awesome clothes, and you are quite amazing in bed" he said whispering that last part but smiling as he waited to hear about her.

She grinned thoughtfully and blushed a bit as she ran through what she could possibly tell him. Thankfully their drinks were quickly brought before she could say anything. She nestled the stem of the wine glass between her fingers and stirred the contents of the glass before taking a sip to loosen her lips. "Well, I'm from Orlando, Florida. I am Filipino and Irish and American of course. I speak Tagalog as well as english. I love my anime, sushi, caramel, and pickles. Not together of course and I'm an animal lover." She took another sip of wine before she smiled and asked. "Did I miss anything?"

He smiled "not yet... well I admit I am a nerd... you kind of figured that out before... I am not as big into anime as some of my friend were back from Tuscon Arizona where I am from... I am pure white American from what I know... um... I am really into videogames, the fun of conventions... I am a fan of well done fantasy either scifi or medieval... though usually I tend toward the latter... And I literally will eat almost anything though I am not a big chocolate person" he said looking over at her "now did I miss anything?"

She replied with a gasp. "Not a chocolate person? Woah you are so not human, then again that simply means more for me. I love chocolate. Not dark, but milk and white. It is a serious turn on for me. " Another sip of her wine and their appetizer had arrived, smelling delicious as usual. "I love conventions. I love to go in costume most of the time. I love everything medieval. I'm a call of duty, assassin's creed, left for dead 2 kindof girl. Basically I like my guns and knives. Although that is a very odd conversation topic for a dinner date." A finger plucked a bread stick and savored it. Much better than the on campus food. "I guess you could say I'm a secret nerd."

"Then you are the perfect woman" he said smiling as he looked at her "besides... the idea of you dressing up in something fun and skimpy is probably the one thing I can't get out of my mind now... that and the ballgag thing" he said smiling as he looked at her "Well I am fine with white, it is the others I can't handle in large ammounts... I am weird that way" he said as he began to eat his salad and he looked at her "So... if we were to go to a con here... what would you want us to dress up as?" he asked just wanting to hear responces to semi odd questions.

She poured a bit of dressing on her salad and began munching on it a bit as she thought. "Well it really depends on the con. Anime, I was working on Soi Fon from bleach next and if it were like a medieval of fantasy I love being a sexy dark elf. I don't know there just so much I could do. What about you? What would you be?" She sipped a bit of water and continued to munch at her salad as she glanced at him occasionally.

"Well... I guess simon from Gurren Lagann... really the only one I know I might be able to pull off... and as for a regular con" he thought a moment as he smiled "I have always wanted to go as a bard, you know make him look awesome with hard leather armor and some other things like that... but I never was able to make any part of it right" he smiled as he looked to her and said "So... what do I have to do to see that dark elf cosplay sometime soon... for just us?"

Ava laughed softly leave it to him to get her loins wet in the middle of a restaurant. "Don't start with me Lawrence or I'll jump your bones right here right now." She whispered it only for his ears before taking another sip of her wine, just in time for the food to arrive and the remains of their dishes to be taken away. The delicious aroma's wafting in the air. " I may just have to take my food to go at this rate if you keep pushing me." Ava picked up a fork and began at her meal.

He smiled "no eat... you can tell me once we are done" he said as he aleady had a huge boner from the idea of fucking her dressed up as an elven woman. God he wished they were back at the dorm as he sighed and he began to eat his pasta, going maybe a bit faster than intended but he did not care. Sighing softly he scooted a bit closer, taking sips of his water between every few bites as he finished with his meal rather quickly.

There wasn't really much to Ava's meal to begin with a pocket sized pastry stuffed with cheese and herbs and slices of braised beef and tomatoes. It didn't take long to finish and she had finished off the last of her wine and half of her water before she was finally ready to go. "That was good." she said before she wiped off crumbs from her dress. " I think I'm so stuffed I might just go back and fall asleep." Ava teased. She was really looking forward to modeling for him and whatever else that might lead to.

He smiled as he looked at her "very funny" he said before paying and the two were finally able to leave and as they left he smiled looking over to her "now... time to go home and have you do a bit of modeling... and I know someone who is going to get some nice pointy ears" he teased as he kissed her cheek before giving a small nip of her ear.

Ava smiled as she walked hand in hand with him back to the dorm. "So one day you will come back to the room with a bound and gagged dark elf waiting your bed?" she laughed at the thought. It was funny but sexy in a way. They were going up the stairs and down the hall passing a few curious eyes and a few whistles in their direction before they reached their door. "I do have a costume you might like, ex nay the elf ears." she said.

He smiled as he said "So tomorrow then?" he teased before he nodded "I actually would like that..." but when she spoke about the costume he smiled "sure, you put that on and I will wait for you" they entered their dorm and he sighed as he laid back on his bed after taking off his shoes and he closed his eyes as he waited for her to go get changed.

Ava smiled casually as she entered the room and didn't even bother taking off her shoes. she rummaged through her closest and plucked a strange ensemble from a hanger along with a small box and slipped into the bathroom and dropped her dress in a heap of fabric upon the floor before slipping on a leather bikini like top with armor studs and a leather belt at her waist with two long clothes attached to the front and back. Usually she would wear shorts underneath the skirt with slits all the way up to her hips but tonight would be a lovely exception. She opened the box and took out contact lenses that gave her a vampiric red eyes effect in both eyes. She left her shoes in the bathroom. Looking more of the appearance of a wood elf, missing her bow and arrows. She braided her hair in one long pig tail before finally exiting the bathroom.

When she exited the bathroom he opened his eyes and sat up some as it was clear that he liked it since she could literally watch his cock get harder and harder as he watched her "wow..." he grinned as he scooted forward and he looked her over as he moved to sit at the edge of the bed 'you look... amazing"

The blushing girl stood there a little while with a sweet smile. "Thank's I thought you'd like it. How would you like me to pose?" she walked over and sat on the edge of her own bed facing him. She could clearly see Lawrence's' arousal. A light laugh escaped her lips. "I don't think you can draw me with your raging hard on Lawrence, you might want to get a pencil for that. You are going to have one serious case of blue balls by the time you're done drawing."

He chuckled a bit "cute" he said as he looked at her and he then nodded softly before he moved closer to her and he moved her body, laying her back on the bed as he made her look almost like she was slightly lounging before he grabbed a lamp from the side and pulled off the shade 'I know this seems silly but just do this" he had her wrap her arm around it, making it look like she was looking up at a lover before he began to draw.

She smiled and a allowed him to position her body as he saw fit and laid there for a few minutes. It was a comfortable and a sweet moment. Romantic in a way. For once they should relax tonight. While sexual tension definitely hung in the air, it was still calming. "So what do your friends have to say about you have a girl for a room mate?" She was simply curious. A few of her friends made fun of her but she never took them seriously.

"Well... depends" he smiled "Some want me dead so they can take over... others just call me a lucky bastard..." he grinned as he looked at her "apparently a few of my friends saw us meeting up earlier today" he told her as he kept drawing before he smiled and he finished quickly as he did not color it in but he handed it to her. She was relaxing in a medow, looking just so sexy as she looked up to a powerful knight... and despite the fact that he wore no glasses she could tell that was supposed to be Lawrence as he said "So... what do you think my sexy elven maiden?"

Her smile slowly grew wider and wider as she observed the picture. "Oh my goodness its beautiful." The time it took for him to draw the magnificent piece was astounding in itself let alone the final product. "Well you can tell you're friends that I am off limits now." It was nice to think of Lawrence as her boyfriend. Her friends would never know how sexually arousing and passionate Lawrence was. She placed the lamp shade aside and sat up and planted a kiss upon his lips in thanks. "I love it." Her eyes continued to look at the work of art in 'aw'.

He smiled as he moved over to her bed as he wrapped his arms around her waist and he smiled as he kissed her cheek "well... I just go off of what I see before me... but it is nothing like the real thing" he said smiling, his hands gently playing with the simple cloth that blocked her pussy as it was clear that this knight wanted to have some fun with this beautiful elf.

Ava was now having a craving, and this time it was for food. Clearly her knight had to be rewarded somehow. "I am yours to do as you see fit my dear knight." She laid back upon her bed and rested her head on her pillows. Hand resting above her head and behind her head as she laid on her back, displayed before him like a sacrifice. They had already eaten dinner, maybe now it was time for dessert.

Back
Top Bottom