Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty and the Geek ( Ava & Paladin )

For once she was closer to sane when she felt him shot his hot liquid arrows within her body. She bit back the lustful cry that was sure to wake grab everyone's attention, nearly taking her lower lip off in the process. Never before had she seen such raw hard passion even the gentleness with which he placed her back upon the wet tile floor to stand on her only jelly like legs was a sweet gesture she noticed. There she stood, beneath the shower head. He head clearing up her mind a bit. It was too early to really say she loved him, but she was definitely his and only his. She had to steal one more passionate kiss before she whispered in his ear with every ounce meaning, "I think it is safe to say we are more than just friends."

He smiled and he looked at her as she said that nodding before he gave her one more kiss and he grabbed the soap "better wash up... might be the only thing that will keep us from going at it until your classes are done" he said teasingly as he began to pull her closer, gently beginning to wash her off.

Oh dear god it does get better. Ava watched as Lawrence lathered up his hands with soap. Gently he began to massage suds upon her breasts only to slowly move lower. Ava decided o join in his game as she too lathered up her hands and reached for his manhood. Gently stroking it with soap and cleaning it.. "You know at the rate you're going with those clever hands, I might just pounce on you one last time." A kiss upon the lips and she turned her body around.

He smiled as he pulled her closer "well I would maybe like to see that happen... but out of the shower... I have an idea..." he smiled as he kissed her neck as he continued to do his little wash/massage as he looked at her wondering if she would like this idea.

"Oh my goodness Lawrence, we only have forty five minutes." She rinsed herself off and opened up the shower door after turning off the showers.Once again she wrapped her fingers around his girth and guided him out of the shower. She grabbed a towel for herself and tossed Lawrence one. "What is this idea you have in mind?"

"Well it was an idea I had from a long time ago" he said as he dried off quickly he smiled as he took her wrist and he brought her to the bed as he sat down, having her stand there "well, I sit here, you on my lap... we both have a controller in hand and we play a game and see who can win while we are having fun... I know it seems a bit silly but I figured you might like it"

Ava had quickly dried off before she was whisked away to stand before Lawrence in her clean nude form. The idea was tantalizing to her. She was going to give him head while he played Call of Duty to see how many kills and deaths he got. This, however, appealed to the both of them. "I love the idea. Which game are we going to play?" she asked as she turned her backside to him and bent over to retrieve the controllers upon the floor.

He grinned and he gave her a spank "how about call of duty... and how about we make this a little more interesting?" he said smiling "whoever wins... gets to do whatever they want with the loser?" he sugguested as he looked at her, hios cock already getting hard from the thought of it, though in truth it was mostly the sight of her nude form that made him hard.

A sweet innocent gasp escaped her lips out of the surprise spanking she got. It only got her more horney. "You are on big boy." She passed a controller on to him and turned on the television and the xbox. Before she sat upon his lap she licked his manhood and snuck in a stroke or two to lube him up a bit. Upon his shaft she sat as she was signing on. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she impaled herself upon his throbbing manhood. "Holy cow Lawrence. Don't you dare move, that would be cheating." she laughed with a smile to follow.

"Hey, we can do whatever we want to mess up the other" he teased as his arms wrapped around her, holding the controller as he began to thrust up against her as the loading screen came up when they had both signed in and had started the game. He smiled as he knew he would mostly be thrusting up against her, and she would be trying to redirect his hands to her body, he had to admit this was going to be fun, he was curious who would win.

Laughing and moaning escaped her lips as she felt almost helpless. Nothing to really use against him. They had already joined a lobby and was soon thrusted into a Kowloon match. "Oh...my...goodness...fucker!" Her potty mouth always got the best of her. While her head was screaming 'you fucking corner camper!', the only sound to escaped her lips was moaning and laughing as she tried to fool with his hands to mess him up and get him to fondle her breasts.

He would mess up every so often because of it but eventually he grinned as he just brought both hands and the controller to her breasts as he played with his fingers moving against her flesh over the buttoms and sticks of the controller while he still made her bounce, grinning as it looked like he would more than likely win.

It didn't help that the vibration's of the controller were used against her breasts as well. It was all she could do not to bite off her own lower lip in an attempt to pay attention. There were two minutes left as she died for the seventh time. In the midsts of her respawn time she would mess with his controller and attempt to push his controller down to her vag to get him to press the vibrating controller against her.

he grinned as in the last minute he stuck one section of the controller against and almost inside her vag as he nipped at her ear gently "cum for me... come on baby" he was really working at her, he had done so well the entire match while he sexually teased her, hell the two were clearly have fun but it was clear who was in control as the countdown came and the match ended with him as the victor.

She acknowledged her defeat and dropped her controller as she pressed the vibrating controller on her, almost inside. His word was her command. One free hand kneaded at her breasts while the other sat atop his that was over the controller. "Oh yes...yes Lawrence yes." She cried out loud as she had finally reached her climax. "Oh screw you Lawrence. " she managed to say as she caught her breath. "That battle was so one sided."

he grinned and he pulled her off his lap as he pinned her back on the bed before kissing her passionatly, really showing improvement with his kissing as he pulled back and he said "You sound like you hated what I did... besides you should have fought back instead of just moaning my name over and over"

She laughed loudly as he pinned her to the bed. "What was I suppose to do in the last twenty seconds? That and you basically shoved me a vibrating xbox controller on my clit and it drove me wild." She felt trapped beneath him and found herself highly aroused. "Are you really going to hold me captive Lawrence?"

"No... you need to go to class... however" he leaned in as he began to gently whisper against her ear what he would do to her, his body so lightly touching hers, grinding against hers "when we come back here after classes... I want you to model for me... and after each outfit we have wild and crazy sex"

Ava's breath was lodged in her throat. His shaft caressing her heated and hungry sex. "This is one very selfish send off." This day would indefinitely go by slow as hell. Teasing and taunting her, only knowing what awaited her when all her classes were done and over with. "I can't wait. Now...unless you are going to ram the hell out of me, I should probably start getting dressed.

He grinned and he held her legs apart, looking like he would as he moved close only to kiss her once and he smiled "have fun at class' he said getting up and moving over to the closet to get some clothes for himself. True he was turned on but he was having fun teasing her. He never thought he woulod have this much power over a woman and he clearly liked it.

Ava had to take a deep sigh. How the torture she had just endured. The torture would only continue on throughout the day as her sexual appetite would grow and grow. A pleated red and black checkered skirt and a black laced lingerie was quickly slipped on topped off with a black t-shirt. Socks and sneakers and a backpack later, she was soon in her art class. A small yawn escaped her lips as she stared blankly into her text book. Never before had time seem to go by so slowly. After her long art class she had an hour before her next class. Too much sexual hunger distracted her so she bolted back to her room. Lawrence was no where to be seen. A soft sigh escaped her lips. The deed would have to be done. Upon her bed she laid and slid open her side table drawer and pulled out a five inch purple dildo with five different speeds. Ahh old faithful. The skirt proved a weak obstacle as she took her panties off completely and laid down. She had set the speed on four. A faint humming noise emitted from the slender machine as it delved between her legs. Ava's own lips mimicked the humming as it felt so damn good. As one hand held the ingenious vibrating device, the other slid up her shirt and began fondling a breast. "Ah....mmmm."

He smiled as he saw her in limbo of wanting to pounce him and fuck him better than any woman ever could, or strangling him for teasing her but he had to get to class as he threw on a t-shirt, some boxers and jeans and he grabbed his bag and headed out the doo. Now his one class for that day was dull and a bit longer than hers was but he smiled as he headed back to the room and he opened the door grinning as he saw her going at it "well now" he said closing the door "if you want I can help with that..." he said clearly getting a little cocky

Ava bit her lower lip in a smile as she heard Lawrence's voice. Her eyes caught sight of him but she didn't even bother stopping. "Mmmmm...no, if you help, I will miss my next class." Her breathing got heavy with her fooling around. The little machine was turned off and placed on her side table. She propped herself up on her pillows and smoothed out her skirt. "And how may I help you sir?" she said with a smile. Her lace thong remained upon the floor. "Oh please don't get me started Lawrence. We would be here all day if you start." She laughed softly.

He smiled as he moved over to her as he sat down on her bed beside her as he gave her a small kiss "I just wanted to see you all day" he told her smiling as he reached a hand down gently helping her along by playing with her clit as he said "So, class long and boring for you? and just one more?"

Ava bit her lower lip and leaned her head back upon her pillows and closed her eyes, savoring his touch as she instantly grew moist. "Mmmm...yes. Just one more class and I'm all yours." A moan suddenly escaped her lips. "Lawrence....please..." she pleaded, hoping she wouldn't get lost in another sexual frenzy and miss her next class. The fact that her hand was suddenly kneading at her breast was not helping at all. "Oh Lawrence..." she sighed his name aloud.

Back
Top Bottom