Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty and the Geek ( Ava & Paladin )

He groaned out, lost in the pleasure as he moved closer to her, wanting to be as close to this woman as he could. He groaned out more loudly as he could not help but feel as if he was in heaven when with her. His hands worked at her breasts more, squeezing them as if trying to milk her while he suckled on her nipples. His hips were picking up speed and power with his thrusts as he got more used to the motion but blushed as he moaned out against her chest, knowing he would cum soon, the pleasure building fast for him.

She entwined her fingers in his hair. Licking her lips out of pure hunger. His aim was dead center. There was now way, no way in hell that this was his first time. He was a drilling her and driving her out of her mind. One orgasm after another. Even in the darkness of the room she began seeing colors. From his sounds, she could tell, almost feel hims member throbbing within her, ready to cum. Ava had to hold onto the head board to brace herself. It was all she could do to allow her greedy body to take in as much of him as she possibly could.

he thrust into her deeper and deeper, despite her thoughts it was his first time, he was just quick. He figured what made her feel good and he went with it, that was all. He groaned out as he could no longer hold back and he pulled out as he came hard, his seed squirting out and splashing all over her stomach as he opanted above her, having moved so that his hands and mouth were off her before cumming. He was panting and sweating but even in the darkness of the room she could still see the big, goofy smile on his face, the smile of a boy who had just become a man.

Ava grabbed the towel the was using before, from off of the floor. Cleaning his seed from her body while she sat up. Just as she got most off of herself she smiled brightly and pounced on him now pinning him to the bed. Stealing a sweet and salty kiss from his lips. Her breasts pressed against his chest. "You are too sweet." Slowly her kisses trailed down his body one by one. Down his neck to his chest and lower. "Next time you don't need to pull out. I'm protected." Her tongue licked what little seamen remained on his shaft. Taking long strokes as though it were a lollipop.

He watched as she cleaned herself and he saw the look in her eye as he smiled letting himself easily be pushed on his back as he kissed her back and when she pulled back speaking as she trailed down his body he nodded "ok, just wanted to be safe in case you were not" he said before groaning out happily, loviong the sight of her down there with his cock in and around her mouth, and it would be clear to her because he was quickly getting hard for round two.

Her tongue formed lazy swirls around his shaft. Sucking and engulfing as much as she could of him without gagging herself. Moans of pleasure vibrated from her lips and down his rippling hard on. While on hand braced his cock in place the other was teasing with her own wet womanhood. The wet lips and already sensitive clit dripping with excitement. "Mmmmm...." She replaced her lips with her hands rubbing it up and down. Licking her lips as a sign that she clearly wanted more. "You like?" she asked with a sweet smile.

"God this is almost as good as your pussy" he groaned out in responce, clearly happy with everything as he watched her wanting more. He grinned as he gently pulled her closer, taking her as he began to move her up her body as he smiled rock hard as he said "how about you be on top for round two?"

"If you want me to be a cowgirl then you had better be one crazy bull." Slickly she mounted him and sheathed his sword within the tight and wet confines of her body. Slowly she rode him at first. Both hands pressed against his chest. Breasts peaked and bouncing, joining in her rhythm. One of her hands squeezing and her own breast. Faster and faster she rode. The room filled with with the sounds and smells of sweet blissful sex.

He groaned out and he grinned as he said "You want me to be a wild bull huh?" he grinned as at first he watched but soon his hands grabbed her hips, thumbs gently teasing the area around her sex as he thrust up against her hard and fast, his thrusts as well as her own efforts would make her nearly bounce right off his cock a few times as he seemed to almost be trying to buck her off, grinning as he got hard, fast, and wild like she wanted.

His bucking threw her over the edge. There was nothing more she could as from him. Her sighs and moans of approval filled the room and were even leaking in the hall. For a quick moment she stopped him, only to turn around on his cock. "Mmmmm...I've been a very bad girl haven't I?" Once again she slid upon his thrusting and bucking aching for him to spank her. "Oh yes..." she cried out. Squeezing and licking at her own breasts. "Ah!" she nearly chewed her own bottom lip off.

He grinned as he gave her that wish, he released one of his hands as he spanked at her ass again and again "You have been very, very bad' he said grinning as he continued to buck up against her, groaning out as he knew others would hear them but he could care less. He groaned out as he finally came hard inside of her filling her up with his seed as his hips were off the bed, his cock fully in her as he finished releasing his load before relaxing on the bed panting, but smiling a wide grin as he was panting and sweating like crazy now, wondering just how much more the two would be able to do before their bodies would just give up on them.

A high pitch cry was in sync as he pumped his seed into her body along with every single inch of his ramrod. Finally she collapsed. Managed to slide herself off of him and curled up at his side. Laying on her side with breast pressed against the side of his body. One of her legs wrapped around his as she relaxed. A hand resting upon the center of his chest. Feebly attempting to regain her breath. "You are....amazing." she whispered in his ear as her head rested upon his shoulder with her eyes closed.

He was smiling as he looked over to her and he wrapped an arm around her, his hand gently placing itself behind her head as he kissed her passionatly for a quick moment and he smiled as he pulled back 'no... you are' he said smiling as he pulled her closer "I have never felt so... wow... before' he said a bit awkwardly as he seemed to be struggling to find a word to describe just the level of bliss he felt with her.

Ava returned the passionate kiss with a smile. "You're telling me. You're like the energizer bunny." Their bodies were entwined with one another as they both relaxed. "Well if that wasn't the most random thing I have ever done in my life, well I don't know what is." A tender kiss was placed upon his cheek. "But I'll tell you what." Another kiss upon his lips. "I'll never regret it."

He smiled "Same" he said as he kissed her back and he smiled as he gently pulled a blanket over the two "but I am exausted now... mind if we just go to sleep for now?" he asked as he looked over at her smiling "I can't wait for tomorrow... I want to be able to see that beautiful body of yours nude and in the light" he said before kissing her once more "goodnight"

He had read her mind. A small yawn escaped her lips as she curled up at his side with a relaxed smile upon her lips. "Good night." It wasn't long before she drifted into a deep sleep. Throughout the night she stayed at his side. The sunlight began to creep into the room little by little. Slowly and reluctantly she began to awaken, not wanting to leave the awesomely erotic dream she had just had.

He groaned out softly as he woke from the sun shining into the room which was made worse by the power coming back and the lamps which had been off because of a lack of power turned themselves back on and he groaned out softly as he took his free hand and began to rub his eyes trying to wake himself now as he looked over at her laying beside him under the covers. He smiled then, last night had not been a dream. He saw her eyes fighting with sleep as he reached up and closed the blinds to the window as he smiled "you can rest a little longer... when do you need to go to class? He did not have them for a few more hours on tuesdays and wednesdays and he did not know what she had.

Ava's eyes relaxed as the brightness dimmed down in the room. "Mmmmm....". Up she sat and stretched before giving in and laying back down. "Eleven." She mumbled. Quickly her eyes opened and looked under the blankets. A laugh escaped her lips. "Wow, how did you sleep, lover." She smiled and turned on her stomach, supporting herself upon her elbows with her hands beneath her chin. "I can't believe what we did last night." Ava ran her fingers through wild bed head hair. Up from the bed she got and into the bathroom she walked and turned on the shower allowing it to warm up as she walked back in the bedroom and planned out an outfit to step into afterward.

"Same" he said but he was smiling and when she moved from him he pouted a bit and he got out of bed as well stepping behind her when she went to get some clothes he gently wrapped his arms around her "can't we stay naked a bit longer... it is only 9..." he said slightly pouting as he wanted to be with her, to be lustful and romantic with her. He wanted to shower with her and just be around her. Hell after just one... well technically two, fucks he was already head over heels for her, wanting nothing more than to be around her.

Ava turned in his arms and planted a kiss upon his lips. Her hand rested upon his chest and slid down his stomach even lower until her digits wrapped themselves around his manhood. "Come...lets take a shower. I feel, very....very....dirty." After each pause she gave him a kiss. Before he could even answer she guided him by his ever growing manhood to the bathroom. Her fingers released him, but not before jerking his chicken a few times. The steam filled bathroom felt rather sensuous.

He smiled as he looked at her turning getting a better look at her body now in the light but he got the best as she pulled him into the bathroom by his cock. He smiled as he watched her hips sway and her hand gently rubbing up and down his shaft before the two reached the shower. he smiled and he wrapped his arm around her, literally around her so that his hand now was so close to her pussy as he began to gently rub his fingers along her clit as he looked at her front. He could not find a single flaw with her body, she truely was a goddess and he smiled as he kissed her "ladies first" he said though it was hard to tell if he ment the shower or her orgasam because he was rubbing her clit so quickly he would feel almost like a vibrator on her clit. He smiled as they walked into the hot, steaming shower and he turned her to face him as he began to kiss her passionatly, lust and want taking over as he picked her up in his arms, shaking a bit since he was not used to carrying another human being as he gently pinned her between himself and the shower wall as he kissed her neck "tell me you want me" he said grinning.

His finger was going a million miles a minute with her most sensitive area. Ava squeezed her breast almost going crazy. Thankfully she caught her breath as the two stepped into the steamy shower. Her back was now facing the shower head. The water plastering her hair upon her back. Once again her stole her breath with a kiss. She squealed with a smile as he picked her up and pinned her against the tile of the shower wall. Her legs wrapped around his hot ass body. She licked her lips. "I want you." The kisses upon her neck were only making her breathing heavier. "Mmmm....I want you...I need you....pleeease." She pleaded now.

He smiled. As a nerd he never figured he would make any woman this hot for him but here he was. He smiled as he guided his cock into her pussy and he groaned out as he thrust harder and faster into her, using all of his might to go as hard and as fast into her as he could, wanting to make her scream out his name. "God..." he groaned out as he continued to thrust inside of her, already getting close to cumming.

Ava's arms rested upon his shoulders. The buildup was amazing, as usual. Yet it wasn't the same. It seemed to get better and better. Her breasts bounced before him. Moans of pleasure grew louder and louder, signaling how much closer she was to going off. "Oh Lawrence....yes!!! Her head tilted back and eyes closed as it was now lift off. Her heart soared and lord knows how long it was before she had ascended into Lawrence's arms. "Mmmm...thank you."

He grinned at that, clearly he was getting a little cocky considering how well he was able to please her as he kissed her passionatly, again and again he kissed her in short, lustful kisses but whenever he pulled back his eyes showed something over the animalistic lust. Though he was a bit scared to say it out loud he loved her. He smiled as he said "Don't thank me yet" he said groaning out as he continued to thrust deeper inside of her until he groaned out loudly and he came hard filling her up with his seed once more before he gently began to set her back down on her feet in the shower.

Back
Top Bottom