Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men Craving (Wolverine/Gambit/Colossus...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szymanski

Super-Earth
So it's been a while since I've roleplayed on this site, but I figured I'd give it another go. My stories aren't always about sex, though it's always a nice bonus to keep things fun. I'd say it's about a 40%/60% ratio of smut/plot, though I'm happy to change that about if the idea sounds good (the ratio has changed since 30/70 smut/plot is clearly not popular around here).

Here's a couple of RPs I've done here in the past. I'd be happy to do something similar to these if it interests you, just let me know:
Wanderer of the West (Cowboy x Saloon Girl)
Her Downfall (Gangster x Kidnapped Gangster's Daughter)
Wolverine: 1919 (Wolverine x WW1 Downed Pilot)

Also, I hate anime with a passion. So I'll take character descriptions over anime pictures any day of the week.

Some of my kinks:
• Age gaps (older guy/younger girl)
• Blowjobs
• Bondage
• Clothed sex
• Non-con
• Playing a dominant guy
• Pregnancy
• Rough, passionate scenes
• Sexy outfits
• Spanking
• Unique characters

#########
Plots & Pairings
#########​

Modern Original
Late Night Diner
Customer (Me) x Waitress (You)
Only a lonely person would be out at this time of the night. Either that, or someone with a lot on their mind. A murder? A crime? Or someone on the run...

"Trouble is my middle name..."
Police Officer (Me) x Woman (You)
It's a small town where nothing ever happens. A young woman stumbles in to town, either having escaped from her kidnapper, or trying to flee her past. Trouble is hot on her heels.

"It all started with a card game..."
Card Player (Me) x Dame (You)
Ties in with my Sin City cravings (this is inspired by Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character in Sin City -- I can play him if you'd like). He was the confident gambler with a knack for winning. Except he didn't win the big game. Now he's got 101 problems, and rescuing the damsel in distress is just one of them...

Wild West
Cowboy x Southern Belle
She's the rich daughter of a plantation owner. He's the kind of guy that she's not supposed to fall in love with.

Cowboy x Female Outlaw
She's on the run and manages to steal his gun. Eventually, he catches up with her and she soon finds out he's the only one that can help her.

Cowboy x Saloon Girl
He had been wandering the wild west for a number of months, and as soon as he laid eyes on her, he knew she was trouble... but she was still worth it.

Also looking to spice things up by having it set in modern day... but keep the 'western feel'.

X-Men
Wolverine x ? *** CRAVING ***
This is an alternate "Days of Future Past" type where one possible future has resulted in mutants being hunted. The world has become a constant war zone, and most of the X-Men are now gone. With Wolverine being one of the only original X-Men left, how much more of a fight can he put up?

Wolverine x Rogue
Maybe when Rogue meets Logan at the beginning of the first film, they never join the X-Men (can be movie, comic or cartoon Rogue instead)

Wolverine x Jean Grey
She wanted to help him piece together the missing parts of his mind... they ended up locking lips.

Gambit x Rogue
The classic comic couple. We can get creative with Rogue's powers to allow the two love-birds to get a little more 'touchy-feely'...

Gambit x OC
It all started with a card game in New Orleans... and... well, we can brainstorm from here...

Colossus x Shadowcat
A rare pairing, but one I think can be pretty fun.

Sin City (*Craving*... doesn't have to be Sin City, can be a generic noir/gangster story...)
Gangster x Dame
• "The Salesman" x Dame
He's an assassin that gets things done. Except this time, he falls for the target. This, of course, has 101 fatal consequences.

Gangster/Detective/P.I. x Femme Fatale/Damsel in Distress
Not exactly 'fandom', but something set in a black and white world full of murder, violence and sexy, dangerous women.

RE: M for F (Modern/Film Noir/Gangster/X-Men)

Still looking for most of the ideas, can take at least one more RP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom