Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost ( open rape and gang bang rp looking for men)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph felt her moistness on his finger, with a smile he keep whispering in her hear with his sinister snakelike tone “Ah … finally some honesty from you Jessie …” he said while droving one finger into her pussy. He curled his finger within her, rubbing a bit forcefully yet trying to bring her even more pleasure.
“So tell me Jessie … aren’t you enjoying it?” he said rubbing her clit with his thumb while another finger slowly starts to slide inside her “here you keep asking for more …”

Jessica screamed as Joseph forced one of his fingers between her warm moist lips and into her tight virgin pussy.. the walls of her pussy squeezing the invading finger tight, as she tried to squirm off the finger that held her impaled. " aaaggg! what are you doing to me!" she screamed.. she felt Josephs finger as it started to slide back and forth over the sensitive little bud of her clit, making her pussy squeeze tighter around his finger.

The creature smiled has her pleasure became apparent and, sensing her lust, he snaked his impossibly long tounge around one of her boobs, squeezing it lightly before tracing around her areoles, the air making the tip of his tounge cold as he did so.

she arched back pressing against Joseph, she could feel his cock hard and stiff pressing against her ass.
The creature in front of her his tongue swirling around her breast teasing it until they became stiff little pink peaks

Sari was wondering what the hell this man would do to her, when her ankles were held in a painfully tight grip, and he began to unclothe her. "No! Stop!! Don't! Don't!" She said, over and over, tears streaming from her face as she thought this savage would rape her. Eventually her respectable bust was exposed to the biting and chilly air, and she tried to cover them with her arms, whimpering, begging the man not to continue on. Fear coursed through her, and no matter what she tried in means of kicking or thrashing, his grip was too tight on her. "Please, don't do this!!" She begged.

He stared down at her, on her back beneath him, her arms tied behind her back. He was beginning to have a shadow of a doubt that she might be the government spy he'd assumed she was, but years of paranoia enforced by his parents convinced him he must be thorough. He stood up just long enough to turn around and take a seat straddling her belly. Reaching down with his knife, he sliced down one hip of her jeans and on down the leg of the levis. "If you don't want this knife to slip and slice open your flesh, better stop kicking," he threatened her. Taking no chances, he grabbed her other leg and wrapped an arm around it, holding it up against his chest as he sliced the knife down that side, from the ankle to the waist. There was nothing to prevent him now as he stood and yanked away the tattered remnants, leaving her topless and in underwear and boots.

He moved a few steps away and carefully examined the jeans, peering closely at the clasps and any decorative buttons, then feeling the fabric for implanted bugs. Once again, all seemed completely normal. He was feeling a little frustrated at his inability to find the tracker, assuming there was one. On the other hand, seeing the increasingly naked girl writhing on the ground below him was an exciting sight. "Boots," he said simply. He forced her over on her belly. One at a time, he planted a foot against the back of her knee, bent her leg up and pulled off the boot. He felt around the material and inside the soles, finding nothing. Of course, there still might be something built inside the hard heels, he thought. But there was no way really to find that short of tearing the boots into pieces. He didn't want to go to that trouble, but he'd make sure they left the boots behind when he moved her to the next location.

He looked down at her again. The only thing left was... "Cavity search," he mumbled. He pulled a disposable sterile glove out of a drawer and slipped it over one hand as he felt her eyes on him.

she was squirming trying to get out of Josephs grip as he held her in front of the swap creature ... her breasts exposed gently jiggling as she shook in fear of the creature. She felt his wet slippery tongue swirling around her tiny pink nipple teasing with his tongue .. his cold mouth making her nipple grow hard as he sucked in the tiny bud till it grew into a little pink peak.

“Ah look, finally our little friend, joined us” said Joseph with a sardonic smile while his fingers stretch her inside a bit. “And judging by how you are down here you likes it”.
She was practically hopeless forced between him and the creature so he raised her face up a bit and look at her keeping his smile “I had yearn for this gorgeous lips of your for too long” the hand gripping her neck crawl upward to her chin, his index finger start to force her lips open “you better not trying anything stupid, I’m pretty sure that our friend here will not like it”, he slide the fingers in her pussy faster while the other finger slide inside her mouth.

"mmmppphhhh" she shook her head trying to stop the finger from pressing against her lips ... but when the finger that was moving inside her damp pussy pushed in a little farther and a little deeper she couldn't help but to moan, her soft lips parted slightly as Joseph used that oppertunity to slide his finger between her lips.. Her mouth was warm and wet just as her tender pussy as Joseph kept fingering her.. her sweet virgin juices dripping between his rough fingers

Joseph stop to slide his finger in and out of her dripping pussy, but start twisting them just like he was rubbing her inside with the tips, the finger insider her mouth probe deep taking pleasure in her wetness. “Ah Jessie, Jessie, was a moan what I heard right now?” He moved his face near to her, his lips less than an inch apart from her “I love the way you moan, let see if I can make you moan more”.
He eased his finger from her mouth while his tongue slip out, red and twisting licking her lips while slithering trough them before invading her mouth and probing for her own tongue.

she was squirming against Joseph, her juices dripping down his fingers as they probed and rubbed against the tight soft velvet walls of her pussy. She was breathing hard.. her heart pounding with fright as she was held against her will between the two of them.

When Joseph finally pulled his fingers from her sweet lips she whispered " please don't " just moments before Joseph pushed his tongue into her mouth... swirling and trying to coax her tongue into dancing with his.. She was trying to push the two , Joseph and the swamp thing away from her.. her screams lost as Josephs mouth was claiming her warm mouth.

She felt the creature step back and watch her as she struggled helplessly in Josephs hands.

Joseph didn’t notice the creature stepping aside, he was too much focused in penetrating her mouth with his tongue. He brush it along her teeth while his mouth keep pressing against her wet and demanding, he let it dance on the roof of her mouth and then he keep forcing it on her own tongue.
Her pussy know no rest meanwhile since his finger keep rubbing her roughly, while his thumb strategically press against her clit.

His mouth was hot and lusty as he forced his tongue into her mouth... she moaned in protest as his tongue held hers hostage .. swirling and dancing over hers.. seeming to feed on her every moan and whimper.

Her legs shook as her body squirmed only helping Joseph as his fingers violated her tight virgin pussy, she could feel them pushing in and out her juices coating his fingers as they where trying to push in deeper.. his thumb teasing her clit making it swell and pulse beneath his fingers as it turned bright pink.

He broke the kiss gasping, she was just so appetizing he can almost fell like he was drinking from her own soul, every of her moan, every of her breath was like a nectar distilled by her fright and the boiling of his lust, her mind was still trying to forcing him away, but her body can put any intentional resistance at all, yet his fingers can touch the obstruction of her virginity.
“You have not had any boys down them Jessie … such a pity”, He slide his finger out from her, pinching her clitoris before move them near her face “You have denied them something so luscious … you denied yourself something you crave so much” He said showing her his glistening finger “Can you see your own desire Jessie? Can you smell it? Do you perceive what sin you are doing?”
He looks in her eyes “No you don’t … but I do, I let them be in you and clean you … you will be … more beautiful after”.

Joseph broke the kiss but he still held her tight in his grips... every movement and struggle of her body was rubbing against him.. she could feel his lust stirring as she was forced to rub up against him.. her soft ass rubbing against the crouch of his pants made it hard to miss. ...

"Nooo" she said turning her head blushing as he held the wet finger up to her face... " Noo leave me alone!" she gasped.

She just gasped a “no” yet her body keep rubbing against him, he can feel her ass squirm against him “Ah Jessie, Jessie, Jessie” he speak her name almost musically like a lullaby, while his hand move to squeeze her little silky ass “you keep teasing me … you are such a bad girl”.
She force her against the three again, her front pressing against the bark, “But no matter how amusing your little lies can be, bad girl need to be punished, don’t you agree?”, then he slap her bottom hard enough to let a red mark on her skin.

she felt the rough bark of the tree rub against her sensitive nipples. making them grow harder and a deeper shade of pink.. her small body jerked against the tree as she let out a tiny yelp .. feeling the sting against her ass. Josephs hand print showing bright red on the creamy white skin of her ass.

“I’ve ask you a question Jessie” he whisperer minaciously, “no one taught you is bad manners not answering to someone?” he hit her again this time with a bit more of force “Look like I’ve to be a bit more forceful in my disciplinary methodology”.
Joseph slapped her few time again every hit had more strength than the one before, then he lean and give her a sweet, pleasant kiss on her neck “I can be gentle Jessie or I can be rough, is up to you what side of me will be enjoy you more”, he said while his hand start caressing her back.

she moaned louder... head slap making her jump rubbing her nipples against the tree while her ass was turning bright red from the spanking as Joseph kept spanking her tight round ass.

"No pleaseee" she cried out at last.. "No i have never had anybody touch me down there before" and then she added .. " please stop" she was crying .. tears where running down her face

“Yes you where never touched before, this is one truth, you deserve a kiss” He said kissing her again on her right shoulder blade, the kiss was smooth and tickling, his voice mellows and relaxed, then his move up again and hit her ass painfully “But you don’t really want me to stop Jessie, this lie deserve some pain” he said with an harsh metallic voice.
He grab her right hand and put her on the bulge on his crotch, “I showed you before how much you want me … I want you even more” he force her to caress his cock trough the fabric of his pants.
“Is time that We give each other what we really want my dear Jessie”.

a small shudder ran through her as his lips ran along her silky shoulder.. if he wasn't standing behind her he would have seen the fright in her eyes as she felt the huge bulge pressing against her soft hairless mound through her silk panties as he forced himself against her.

“Now, Jessie”, he said while caressing her hair “I want you to stay still, don’t move otherwise I have to be … extremely unkind to you”.
Then leisurely Joseph move away from her, admiring her back for a while before walking away from the place, leaving the girl to the other hunter there in the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom