Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silverstein Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna unfolded the piece of paper and nodded before looking at the time. She was late for an appointment with her doctor and had to cut her class short. She squeezed passed the desks, even pass meatballs with her skirt hiding very little as she squeezed by and whispered "Bye" before she had to leave the class early. Which her teacher had already known about.

"her names Luna" he wrote passing a note to kaos. "does it have to be the library? how bout we go hang out in my dorm room? they gave me my own room" he drew a smily face & handed it to Kaos

Scans the note, scribbling back. "Sure! Sounds like fun!" She smiles at him as she slides the note to him.

"my room numbers G48" he wrote, indicating it was on the top floor, a floor reserved for the kids of celebrities ant athletes. "maybe around 3PM?" he folded it up and handed it to her, as the bell rang. his last class ended at 2:30, giving him just enough time to hop in the shower.

She smiles, gathering her books up. "Sure thing! See you soon." She smiles again at him before sweeping out of the classroom and down the hall.

the bell rang at 2:30, by 2:35 he was in the shower, he took his time, enjoying the hot water. he shaved his face & his pubic area, as he always did. he dried off, put on a pair of flannel PJ pants & a white tshirt, that clung to his toned body.he left his wavy hair a bit damp, lotioned his tan skin & splashed on a bit of cologne. he walked down the hall to his room & waited for 3:00.

As she goes to room to change out of her school attire into a light blue tank top, a tightish pair of blue jeans, and her usually pink and black pair of converses. Grabbing her purse she begins to head towards the guys dorms. "Well here I go."

He waited patiently for her, Frank Sinatra played softly from his iPod. He layed on his bed, staring at the ceiling. His room was spotless, he had just moved in. The walls were offwhite, the queen sized bed was set in the center of the wall, facing the door. a large window overlooked the buildings of the town. there was a desk with a laptop on one corner & in the other corner a fishtank.

She stands in front of a mirror near the door to his dorm, checking herself. Before her in the mirror is a rather slender, curvy young woman. Her jet black hair pulled up into a high pony tail, she adjusts her tank top to show off just a bit of her rather busty chest, her jeans hugging her hips nicely and showing off a bit of her flat belly, with a small emerald charm hanging from her pierced bellybotton. She nods her approval before stepping to his door and knocking loudly.

"come in" he called out. he layed on his bed, his muscles rippled under his shirt. he watched her walk in, her figure catching his attention. "have a seat, make yourself comfy" he said patting beside him on the bed "you can also change the music if you want"

Smiles, sitting next to him. "I love Frank Sinatra. I listened to him alot growing up." She checks him out shyly fro behind her long eyelashes. "So what do you do for fun?"

"hopefully you" he said with a playful smile. "Seriously though, i really dont get to do a lot, i like to race my car when i can, but mostly im in the weight room, on the field or.....in ballet class" he said the last few words, almost sheepishly. "how bout you"

She giggles at him, before smiling kindly. "I did ballet for a few years back home. And, well, I used to race as well..." She admitted as though she had never told anyone about it.

"wheres home? & what kind of racing?" he asked. he scooted over, so she could lay beside him, if she chose to. "do you have a boyfriend?" he asked her hoping she was single and unattached. he really wanted to crawl on top of her & fuck her right then, but he restrained himself, instead commenting on her navel ring

Grins widely. "Thank you, it was a gift from my older brother." She lays down on her side, propping herself up on her elbow. "I'm from L.A. actuallly... I was a drift racer with my brother. He's the one that got me into it actually." She chuckles, remember those days and times. She sighs. "I miss him dearly..."

He mirrored her pose, putting his large hand on her hip. "I used to drift, when we lived in Japan. when we moved back to the stated i started drag racing." he looked into her eays & could see her pain when she mentioned her brother. "whered he go Kaos?" he asked

She lowered her eyes, looking sad. "The last race he was in before I left... He took a turn too quick.. Someone fucked with his breaks... He didn't make it. I was the one who had to tell my parents how he died..." She coughs slightly, choking back tears.

"oh man, thats rough" he wiped her tears away, then leaned to her, kissing her cheek. "so why did your parents ship you off here?

She sighs. "They wanted me far away from the streets I used to race with my brother. Said I needed to better myself for his sake. Frankly he would've perfered I stayed and raced but... Parents don't listen too well."

"do you have a boyfriend back home?" he asked sliding his hand over her ass. he scooted closer to her, running his hand back over her hip to her belly button ring.

She shivers slightly as the sudden intimate touch, something she was not used to. "No, I was a loner back home. Racing and family was all I gave time for."

"the headmaster let me bring a car, i told him i would only come if i could have it here. I got it in Japan, ever drive an r34? you can if you want"

he stopped talking & leaned in to kiss her, not waiting for her to reply. he ran his hands back over her shapely body as he did

he kissed her deeply, his hand reaching around her. he rolled on his back, pulling her on top of him. hreloved the feel of her soft kisses & the taste of her lipgloss

Ava tracked Meatball's door room number by a few other students and knocked upon his door. She dawned a red and green plaid skirt with a white tanktop with a red laced bra underneath. "Meatball....it's Ava..." she called out from the outside of his room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom