Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silverstein Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beep Beep Beep, the alarm clock that sat on William's bedside table blared loudly in his ears. "Fuck" he mumbled in his soft voice and sat up, he reached over and switched the alarm clock t off, then rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. William walked into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, cum from last nights party was still on his pale skin but dried and hard now. William is bisexual he enjoys both being fucked by guys and fucking the pussies off of girls he got a little bit of both last night at the party. His cock twitched slowly becoming hard as memories of last night flashed through his mind. William reached over and turned on the warm water and stepped into the shower, he let out a soft moan as the hot water ran over his slender small body. He washed up fairly quickly and got dressed quickly as well, he was already late for class.

About an hour later he arrived at his first class, he slipped in the room as his teacher gave an lecture on the Civil War. His history teacher was a very very hot woman, she was quite young, fresh out of college with her teaching license. He loved how her breasts bulged against her blouse and how he could see her pussy under her short skirt when she sat down, she never seemed to like wearing panties, was she just asking to get fucked or what?

Eve glanced at her class of students as she sat down. Were they even listening to what she was telling them. She glanced around the room and noticed one of her students William had just arrived late for her lesson and he was paying particular attention to her. Eve had to admit he was definitely something to look at. She ran her eyes down his slender body and found her self thinking of inappropriate thoughts. Snap yourself out of it Eve she told herself, turning her attention back to the plle of essays she had to mark.
Eve could feel herself getting hot, thinking of what she wanted to do to William. God he is sexy she found herslef thinking. She could feel her nipples being erect and had the eurge to run her hand over her soft breasts. Eve turned to look at william and could see his eyes looking her up and down, stopping at her skirt. Wanting to see his reaction Eve parted her legs to reveal herself, pantiless.

A young, sweet looking girl with jet black hair and bright emerald eyes opens the classroom door silently, peeking in to see if she could sneak in without being seen. "Damn, I really need to stop sleeping so late..." She thought to herself, taking a chance, she slips into the room and scuttles to her desk, praying that shes unnoticed.

Luna yawned as she rested her head on her books. She was still recovering from a slight hangover. Her breast were sore to the touch from so much squeezing and nipping, she could hardly remember who did it and yet she could feel herself moistening at just the thought of the act being committed. Behind heavy lids her emerald eyes rested. Her short pleated shirt was disheveled and she was so out of it this morning she had forgotten to put on any underwear and was dawning a white tight t-shirt showing off her most prized possessions. Raven black locks cascading on her shoulders and onto her desk. The smell of cherry perfume made her smile....yes there was girl....and a guy.

She slides sneakily into the desk next to Lunas, digging out her books and stuff, looking quite flustered. "Oh drat. Of course I'd forget my binder." She mutters to herself, continuing to in her desk and bag.

Michael was new at school, recruited to play football. he stood 6-3 & weighed a solid 240. He had wavy brown hair & deep green eyes.

He looked at the class schedule & the room number on the door, peeking thru the window before he knocked. He was shocked at the teachers looks. he took a minute or two to gather his thoughts, then opened the door. he walked in largely unnoticed, until the heavy wood door slammed behind him, startling everyone in the classroom. he showed his schedule to the teacher, wondering aloud if he was in the right class.

"Eep!" She squeaked, and dropped her bag in surprise when the door slamed shut behind a rather cute looking guy. "Hmmm, he's cute. He's gotta be new here, like me." Smiling slightly, trying to look him up and down without seeming like shes giving him the once over.

He turned a bit red as the door slammed.

He stood with the teacher, his crisp black tshirt tucked into his khakis. He wore a large gold necklace & matching bracelet, illegal gifts from the school for agreeing to play football for them. he looked over the class, noticing a few cute girls. there was only one open seat, he took it, to his left was a guy who introduced himseld as william & to his right, a young, sweet looking girl with jet black hair and bright emerald eyes .

Ava's eyes flew open and head lifted at the sudden noise. Lowering her book she looked towards the new student who had just entered. "What the hell?" she whispered. "Who is that?" she asked to no one in particular. Her eyes gazed across the room as she observed the new comer. All eyes seem to be on him if not the teacher. "Hi."

Watches him slide into the seat next to hers, deciding to take the first steps to saying hello. She quickly digs out a piece of paper and a pen she scribbles out a note and passes it smoothly to him without looking at him. "Hello there. I'm Jess but everyone calls me Kaos."

"Hi Kaos", he wrote. "Im Michael, but everyone calls me Meatball." he looked around the classroom as he got settled, smiling at a few girls & the teacher.

Reads the note, a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "Meatball, huh?" She writes back. "Do I want to know how you got that nickname?"

Luna looked at the new guy and a girl she hadn't noticed before conversing until someone shouted her name. It was a geek on the front row winking at her. "Ugh...I hope I wasn't drunk enough to have sex with that...." she whispered aloud. Her head still throbbing a bit. As such, she began massaging her temple.

"yes meatball" he whispers. "tell you after school?" he wrote. he also wrote his # on the paper. he hoped she would say yes, he didnt know a single person in the school.

Looks up from her notes, hearing Lunas voice. "Hmm, did you say something?" Her eyes curious and friendly.

Luna looked at the new guy and a girl she hadn't noticed before conversing until someone shouted her name. It was a geek on the front row winking at her. "Ugh...I hope I wasn't drunk enough to have sex with that...." she whispered aloud. Her head still throbbing a bit. As such, she began massaging her temple.

Smiles, nodding at him. "I'll be at the library after school, if you'd like you could walk me there." Biting her lip shyly, slips the note back to him.

"I'd love to Kaos" he said outloud momentarily forgetting where he was. He turned bright red, sinking in his seat. "great the 1st day im here & i already look like an dumbass" he thought to himself.

Giggles softly at him, her nose twitching. "Well at least he said yes..." She thought, burying her nose back in her books.

He looked at the girl, who was now rubbing her head, he would later find out her name was Luna. "is she even wearing a bra?" he thought to himself. he shrugged & wrote "library afterschool with Kaos & me?" on it, crumpling it up & tossing it to her, it landed on the edge of her desk, teetering for a moment before falling into the folds of her skirt.

Ava picked up the crumpled piece of paper that startled her and read it before a relaxed smile came across her pink plump lips. She ripped a piece of paper from her note book and wrote Sorry can't make it but I'll be more than happy to have you two at my dorm tomorrow. Tell Kaos too. She crumpled the piece of paper and threw it his way.

(( Gotta head off to work in a few minutes ^^ ))

"BTW, my names meatball. whats yours?? i dont know where your room is. does Kaos?" he wrote to Luna.

"the dark haired girl invited us to her room tomorrow after school, wanna go?" he wrote to Kaos

Ava wrote down..Room C23 my name is Luna. Nice name Meatball. she laughed softly to herself before tossing him the piece of paper once more.

"ill see you then. ok if i come alone if kaos doesnt want to come?" he wrote. he tossed it at her, winking as she unfolded it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom