Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Royal Toy

Mifune

Supernova
Great things were expected from him, but to no such luck the man currently in chains with his hands thrown back, and his feet confined by shackles. The man was standing tall at 6’2, weighing about 190lbs. He had somewhat of a masculine built. The features on his face weren’t so bad. He was white skinned with brown hair. The two guards by his side shoved him forward as the double door to the room where the King was currently sitting in was opened. The guards didn’t dare ask the man of his name. If they did, they would have realized that he was of royalty from another country.

The King was sitting in the center of the room as he looked at the man whose movements were restricted by chains and shackles. “What crime has this man committed?” asked the King. One of the guards replied, “We found him in the treasury vault…your honor…” he answered, with a bow. “What a suck up…” said the Man in chains and shackles. He soon received a blow from the other guard. “Know your place…prisoner…” Obviously, the tendencies of saying whatever he wanted didn’t go well here. Since these men doesn’t know who he was, or else they would have treated him better.

“What item…was he about to get away with?” asked the King. The Man took it upon himself to speak, “I wasn’t going to steal anything…I was going to repaint the image of your beautiful princess…and autograph it…” he replied. The King slammed his hands on the edge of his seat and stood up. “Silence!” shouted the King. The Man looked at him without fear, a side effect from being of Royalty. Why would the Man be scared? He was a Prince. People know that you don’t harm Princes from any country… or else that will be a declaration of war.

Though, the reason why the Prince would be here and do such a thing is a story for another time. He obviously was bounded by his country land, or rules. He did what he wants, and when he wanted. Now he was in front a Man who wasn’t going to back down, as he was King after all. “Sentence him…to death!!” shouted the King. The guards smiled, “Yes your honor…”

She was bored again. The maids fidgeted with their sleeves as they watched the young woman pace back and forth muttering to herself and hoping that she didn't do anything dangerous. The Princess Nami was known far and wide over the kingdom for three things; her beauty, her attitude, and her ability to cause untold amounts of havoc whenever boredom struck her. It was a residual trait from a lifetime of being pampered and spoiled by a father who would give anything to be spared the headache of her annoyance. Ever since she was little the princess had been given whatever she asked for and the world had been presented to her on a silver platter. When she was younger she had wanted to play with dolls and toys yet as she got older her taste in toys had matured as well. No longer was she interested in pretty little dolls and instead took so much more pleasure in playing with the handsome young men that her kingdom had.

Thing had actually been going well for the past couple of months with the princess having fun playing with her newest toy, a young stable boy who had just come to the castle. Yet all that went to hell when she caught him with one of the kitchen maids in a very compromising situation. Brushing a strand of blond hair out of her eyes the princess finally stopped her pacing before marching out of her room and down towards the throne room. She'd see if she could guilt the king into allowing her to have another toy or buying her all sorts of jewels to make up for the annoyance of losing her old toy. The king could rule the land with an iron fist but when it came to his only daughter there was no request she had that he could refuse. Making a left she entered the throne room only to see that her father was busy talking to a man in chains in front of him.

Nami was, by all accounts, the very vision of what a princess should be. Soft blond hair falling in loose curls over her shoulder with piercing blue eyes and creamy white skin. The dresses she wore only served to accentuate the curves of her feminine figure even if she did only stand at 5'5" tall. There had been many offers of marriage to the king about his daughter but either she refused them herself, not wanting to be tied down to one person, or they got a good understanding of her personality and realized that she wouldn't make a very good wife to anybody. Of course that didn't stop her from entertaining all sorts of admirers. She was planning on asking her father for a new dress but as she looked over to the chained man she suddenly wanted something else altogether.

"Wait!" Nami yelled as she walked over to the center of the room near the guards and the man. "Daddy, I'd never question your orders but don't you think death is too extreme when he didn't even steal anything?" The girl used her most innocent voice as she looked up at her father with big blue eyes in hopes of playing on his paternal sympathies. "You know I lost my old toy just a couple of weeks ago and it's made me so sad. So instead of killing him wouldn't it make so much more sense to give him to me? Please?" Her bottom lip was quivering now as she gazed up at the old man with her request hanging in the air. Nami didn't even bother asking the man in chains if this fate would be more suitable for him since she really couldn't care either way, toys were made for the pleasure of the player, not the toy.

Like a spoil brat the Princess entered without knocking, without making her presence known. The Guards grabbed hold of the prisoner and turned him towards the door. They were preparing to pull him out of sight from the King, and pull him down to the very room that reeked of death. But the moment the Princess enter, the Guards stopped in their place and bowed. "Princess Nami..." they said as she didn't even look at them and marched towards her father. The King sighed. "Nami...what did I told you...about marching in here when I'm in the middle of business...I just sentence this man to his death...I cannot revoke such an order just because you say so..." replied the King.

Just as he said this, the King remembered the past two weeks, the nagging for a new toy...meaning a new boy or man. The King often wondered what activities she would do to her toys. He had sent guards to spy on the Princess, but they came back with nothing, probably bribed by the Princess. The Prisoner looked at Nami and smiled. "She's not bad looking...old man..." the Prisoner said. The King growled and looked at the Prisoner. "Silence...you rat...death will be meeting you soon..." shouted the King. The two Guards elbowed the Prisoner, sending him to his knees. "Hitting a man in chains...such cowards...." said the Prisoner.

The Prisoner smiled when he heard Nami saying she wanted him to be his toy. Already, he was imagining things he would do to her...it would give him great pleasure to be her new toy. So the Prisoner remained on his knees as he pondered on how he could convince the Old Man who was sitting on his throne, on how to make this happen. "You know what..." the Prisoner said, "She's ugly...just hearing her voice...brings me great displeasure... such a spoiled little brat... Old Man... you sure know how to raise them...don't tell me...you become weak when you see her blue eyes...like these two losers...." said the Prisoner.

At that very instant, the two guards kicked the Prisoners. "Silence...you filth!" shouted the King. "I should have your head....at this moment! For uttering such...words..." shouted the King.

Of course he'd told her time and time again not to barge in when he was in the middle of something but it's not as if she ever listened. Nami was not one to listen to rules about form and decorum and if she felt like doing something then she was going to do it no matter what she was told. Besides, as much as the king might protest he wouldn't stay mad at her long; he never could. That was the relationship the two had with the king trying to enforce some control over his daughter but in the end he always ended up bending to her will. Still, it seemed like this request was going to be a bit more of a challenge then the rest since it didn't seem like the king was willing to change his orders and second guess himself.

Of course he'd never really approved of her toys and had sent guards to spy on her from time to time but she'd just bribed them to keep silent one way or another. "But your high..." Nami was cut off as she turned to the man who was currently on his knees after the guards had elbowed him for opening his mouth. Apparently this one was quite a bit of a smart ass and that wasn't going to work well for her. If he didn't know how to keep his mouth shut then the king wouldn't be very willing to spare him his life. Nami sighed before turning to glare at the man as she listened to him call her ugly and a spoiled brat. That pretty little mouth twisted into a scowl as she had to restrain herself from walking over and hitting him herself. Yes, that mouth was going to get him in a lot of trouble.

"Wait..." Nami said calmly as she turned back to the infuriated king who seemed like he was ready to have the man beheaded right here and now. "Wouldn't it be far too easy to kill him and put him out of his misery? He wouldn't learn anything that way." Nami reasoned as she looked up at the man. It was obvious that the king wanted to punish the chained man so she just had to convince him that her form of punishment would be so much better then what he had in mind. "Let him be my pet and I'll make him regret everything he said. Please?" If this didn't work then nothing else would. Her father was obviously angry but even he should see just what a better punishment humiliation would be then a swift death.

Looking back over at the man her mind was already racing with ideas as to what she could do if she had her way. Strange that most of those ideas also included him with his hands bound though in her mind he was naked.

The Guards pulled out their swords getting ready to take off a limb from this low life. The King heard his daughter protest. How could he being his daughter’s play toy be better than death? He never truly got evidence of what goes on when it’s just the princess and the toy alone. But he could assume that it was nothing he would sanction under his castle. The Prisoner looked up at the Guards, getting ready to roll away from their swing. But they seem to be hesitating, as the King has yet to give the final order.

So, the Prisoner looks away and towards the King. “What kind of King are you…” he said, looking at the Princess. “You’re going to hesitate in what you know is the right decision… for what….for someone who says ‘Daddy…I want a toy…’ give me a break, how old are you…” he added. The King nostrils were flaring. This prisoner was obviously getting under his skin.

“My lord…” says the Guards. “Please…allow us to decapitate this lower being.” The King looked at the Guards then at the Princess then finally at the Prisoner. “This man…though he doesn’t deserve it….shall be my beautiful daughter’s toy for a day….if you can truly make him regret what he has done…I shall consider his stay at our castle as my daughter’s toy…” the King slammed his fist onto the edge of his throne. “It is said…let it be done…now be gone…” he said, turning his head away.

The Guards put their swords back into their sheaths, and pulled the man up from the ground. “Your Highness, where shall we take him…” they said, bowing, to the Princess.

This man had to be out of his mind, that was the only explanation she could come up with for why he would continue to goad the King who was mere seconds away from killing him. No rational person would poke at the man who literally held their life in his hands and yet this man continued to push his boundaries with his words. Nami herself could feel her temper rising as she listened to him question her father and mock them both.

The girl held her breath as she waited to hear the tell tale signs of steel meeting flesh but it never came. Instead the King once again gave into her demands even if it took quite a bit of prodding on her part. So she would have her pet but with a special clause attached. Looking back at the man she had no doubt that it wouldn't be as easy as it first seemed but she'd make him regret what he said one way or another.

"Take him to my playroom please. Oh, and make sure his hands stay tied" She might have been a princess but she was no fool and she wasn't about to run the risk of having a strange man alone with her who had shown himself to have no respect for the crown. She'd keep his hands bound until she knew he wouldn't hurt her but until then he would just have to get used to the feeling of rope around his wrists. The guards nodded in affirmation before dragging him off to her so called playroom.

Back when she was younger it actually had been a playroom filled with all sorts of toys and games that the nobles had brought her to amuse herself with. Yet as she grew older the dolls disappeared and now it was more of a lounge then anything else. Nami had been fascinated with the sultans of the eastern lands so she had them redesign her playroom in that fashion. Long strands of silk hung from the walls as pillows littered the carpet in different piles. The whole thing was decorated in an intricate fashion and looked like the scene out of a storybook. When the guards did manage to get him there they turned to get other orders from her but she simply dismissed them with a wave of her hand. The men exchanged knowing looks but didn't say a word, happy to be free of the man.

"So...who were you calling a spoiled brat?" Nami asked, her hands on her hips as she glared at him.

The Guards had to drag the prisoner into the Princess play room. After all, he was restricted to move since he was bounded by chains and shackles. “You guys are just dogs for the King, are you going to bark…when he tells you to?” he said, as he was being dragged. They suddenly stopped and kicked him a few times before continuing to drag him there. Once there the Guards asked one another, “You think the Princess will be mad that he’s dirtying the place with the way he is?” said one of the Guards. “Who cares…he’s trash…I don’t even know why the Princess would like trash like him as a play toy...it’s his lucky day…perhaps…the Princess might think its trash day…” replied the other.

They both stopped talking as the Princess arrived and bowed. “We have brought the prisoner here…just as you asked of us…your highness…” and they once they were dismissed they quickly left. The Guards talked to one another on their way out that tomorrow they can’t wait to see this Prisoner’s head roll off the guillotine. The Prisoner lay there in the middle of the playroom. It was a nice indeed. It reminded him of his castle, his own bedroom. This prisoner wasn’t an original burglar.

He was also royalty. That’s why he didn’t show respect to the King earlier. He felt that he doesn’t need to. He was kind of spoiled in his own little way. He felt respect is earned not given out of hospitality. At the arrival of the Princess, the man on the ground looked up at her. She was certainly a nice piece of eye candy.

“The one who’s glaring at me…you know each time you glare at me…that means you’ll grow wrinkles faster…so if I were you…I would keep that to a minimum… after all…all you have are your looks…” he said, not knowing what the Princess has in stores for him but he wasn’t scared. He would take anything and everything that was coming his way from the Princess. After all, what’s the worse she could do to him with that type of body?

::edit::

sorry for the late reply, been busy ><

Back
Top Bottom