Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton looked stunned as he studied Noah. 'Who's eggs...?" He had a feeling that subconsciously knew he was going to pass on breakfast.
((Alright Sky hope you take it easy and be safe I'll see you Tuesday-ish))

Brighton shook his head and scratched the back of his neck. "I'm a bit wary is all." He said softly his tone distant, "I had a recent encounter with a Swablu that didn't end well"

Noah blinked.
"Oh.. Kay then. I guess we can skimp on the eggs," he said, shutting off the stove beneath the pan. He emptied the eggs from the pan and scrounged through the fridge. After beating together a fee ingredients, he began to make French Toast instead.

Ahroun laughed softly and shook his head. "Eggs were fine I Just hope that the Pokemon they came from aren't stalking people looking for them.
that was the last thing he wanted, "Who knew Swablu were so volatile.." He thought to himself as he remembered the clawing and the pecking.

Noah shrugged.
"Eh. You learned your lesson though dear, that's what important."
As he waited for the first batch to finish, he laced his arms gently around Brighton's neck, kissing the boy softly.

Brighton let his hands rest on Noah's hips as he slightly deepened the kiss.
He pulled back and smiled softly, before nodding.
"Yeah I did.. Don't mess with something that doesn't belong to you" He chuckled again as he rested his forehead against the Pokemorph's.

Noah smiled softly. He was glad he had met Brighton, and he wouldn't have his life any other way. He wrapped his wings around the two of them and kissed his trainer and love passionately.

Brighton led them towards the wall. He pulled Noah against him as he deepened the kiss. He felt Noah's tongue caressing his as the green and orange wings enveloped him. He smiled as he pondered on the past few days. He'd certainly come out of his own shell, He wasn't used to talking to anybody, it felt good. Not to mention the way Noah made him feel. His stomach felt like he was going to turn to jelly at any moment. He had to fight a small blush as he leaned in to nip at his lovers neck.

Noah hurred softly and allowed his tail to coil around Brighton's right leg, holding Brighton close to him. He kissed the boy's head softly and nuzzled into his hair, drawing in his beautiful scent.
"Mm... love you, Brighton."

Brighton blushed at this as he reached down to stroke the tail wrapped around his leg. He looked deeply into Noah's eyes with immense sadness. "Noah...there's something I need to tell you.." He said softly fighting a smile.

Noah caressed Brighton's cheek gently. His expression slowly melted into concern as he saw the sad look on the boy's face.
"What is it, Brighton?"

The boy sniffed at the air and shook his head. " I think we forgot about the french toast." He laughed softly at his observation. He turned his face to kiss Noah's palm.

Noah laughed and turned, finding the French toast burnt. He facepalmed and dumped that failure. He put on two more pieces after recovering from his fit of laughter, stretching.
"Well thats embarresing."

I didn't know I had that effect on you..." He said with a grin on his face as he ran his fingers through his blond hair.
He moved to stand beside Noah as he leaned against the counter. "No need to worry, after all it belongs to the Pokemon Center right??" He said in a fit of giggles.

(sorry ppl. Kinda forgot about this one.)
Meanwhile, Delshyk had become seperated from Selphe, yet he didn't search around frantically for her. Then, he saw a small Galactic building. He smirked, ideas forming in his head. He snuck into the disquised lab, only to stop in fear. There were no pokemon in this lab, unless they were a new type of pokemon. They were huge, shiny, and raven black. They had no eyes, no nose, only a mouth with sharp teeth. The cyndaquil shook his head, looking around for an explosive. Suddenly, he was frabbed. When he turned to face his captor, he saw the very same thing he had seen in the tanks. "Gah! G-get off me!" he yelled, struggling frantically. He tested the holding hands with rather large flames, looking dismayed when it had no effect. "I said, LET GO!" He chomped one of their fingers, being greeted with green blood covering his face. It tasted like bug, but Delshyk was dropped. He hit the ground running, bolting out of their. He didn't stop running until he came through the door and smacked into Noah's legs, shaking in fear.

Noah blinked, breaking from Brighton for a moment.
"Hey Delshyk... c'mere," he said, scooping up the Cyndaquil in his arms, holding him close to stop the shaking.
"It's okay... I'm here now. Where's Selphe?" he asked, concerned.

"I don't know, but we have a huge problem. I mean a HUGE problem Noah." He looked at Brighton, looking around for Ahroun. "Team Galactic is building something straight out of a horror movie. They.... they are going to get us all killed!" He stared at Noah. "We need to warn everyone. In the lab I saw, pokemorphs were dead. I mean dead, Noah. They had huge holes in their chests, like something came out from the inside. I almost got eaten by one for Chris sakes." He shuddered, remembering there was still green blood coating his muzzle. "You believe me, right Noah?"

Noah's breathing became erratic as his head started to feel woozy.
"Y-yeah... I believe you..."
Noah looked at Brighton.
"Erm... love, we all have to leave this city. Like, NOW."

"Yeah, you guys go. I need to go back and destroy that lab. And I have to find Selphe." With that, he took a deep breath and hopped out of Noah's arms. His eyes were glazed over, steely, yet dead of compassion. "I'll see ya around Noah. Hurry and get out of town." Delshyk dashed out of the door, scorching a path down the hallway. His eyes were blood red, and suddenly, the cyndaquil burst into light. When it faded, he was no longer a cyndaquil. He had evolved.

Noah watched the Quilava go, whispering a goodbye. A tear slipped down his face, not sure if his friend would be safe.
--
"Delshyk? Delshyk!" Selphe called into the streets. He had run off from her and was really worrying her now.

By now, Delshyk had realized he evolved. He was bigger, stronger, and faster. He picked up the speed, crashing through the glass doors of the TG lab. "Well, look what we have here, Team Galactic." Everyone turned, shocked to hear a Quilava speaking like a human. "Have you grown tired of your pokemorph toys?" A dangerous smile crossed his face. "Who the hell are you?" yelled out Jupiter. "I'm the one that scorched your pink panties." Jupiter gasped. "That's one of ours!" she said. "Kill it!" Two large, sleek, black bugs emerged from their tanks, long, spiney tails swishing behind them. Delshyk came to notice grimly that the tails had bladed tips. "Let's dance." He bodyslammed the two bugs, scratching furiously as he bombarded them with fire. A savage roar rose from him as he directed a stream of flame to the shelf, lighting it instantly. The quilava had very little hope of getting out in one piece though.

Selphe heard the commotion, as did others around. She gasped as she saw Delshyk battling so fiercely against Team Galactic, even without her command... it both scared her and made her proud. The other person who had come with her released a Garchomp, who stepped in to help Delshyk, nodding towards Quilava.

Delshyk nodded back at the dragon-type and watched as more bugs came out of their tanks. "Things are about to get real ugly my friend," he said to the Garchomp. He smashed the two bugs head's under his feet, diving into the mass of bladed bugs. These bugs would be later known as Xenomorphs. Delshyk smashed, bit, and tore at the opponents, no longer using traditional moves. Never before had the watching trainers sen such a brutal, fierce fight. He yelped in pain as he felt a bladed tail lance him through the chest. A fine red mist flew from him as blood spattered a wall behind him. At first, the Quilava seemed dead, and all stopped moving. The flames on his back sputtered out. Just as it seemed he had lost life, the pokemon grinned and somehow managed to snap part of it's tail off. Green blood mixed with Delshyk's on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom