Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why would I mind.." He said as he gestured to the area of the bed beside him. "Were nearly adults here." He said as he scooted to the side, so that Noah could climb on the bed.

Noah smiled and laid down.
"Night, then."

Selphe cuddled with Delshyk out in the other room.
"Night, Delshyk."
--<Morning>

Noah yawned and stretched as he awoke.

Selphe groaned groggily and cuddled Delshyk closer.
"Five more minutes..." she said.

Brighton woke up to movement beside him, He opened his eyes to see Noah stretching seemingly about to get up. Brighton pushed himself up and yawned softly, he reached into his bag and pulled out one of the freeze dried meals, the second he opened it, Ahroun sprung on him in an instant, "Oooh what is for breakfast today, I really hope it's the stew, I love the stew. I like it more than I love the Teriyaki." Brighton looked over at the fox and scratched under it's chin.

"Someone's hyper today," He said with a smile, "I don't know what you said, but from what Noah hear tells me, You're one for words." He said kindly. He pulled out a second set of rations. He turned to look at Noah, as a smile crossed his face. "Care for some rations, or would you prefer something else?" He said his voice soft and gentle.

Noah looked over.
"Ah, no thanks. I can make myself breakfast."
He went out into the main section of the room, turning onthe small stove and pulling out a pan.

Brighton nodded as he scooped some out into a small bowl. He laid the bowl down and Ahroun began to eat ravenously. "I think you like the stew..." He said with a smile as he pet the Pokemon. "I'll be right back." He said as he moved to the Kitchen Area. He leaned against the wall and watched Noah begin to cook. "Where'd you learn to cook?" He asked softly before taking a bite out of his stew.

Noah shrugged.
"Years of watching others do it in the lab cafeteria. Of course, I was usually wearing a shock collar, and was very distracted, but cooking is easy."
He poured out some scrambled eggs into the pan.

"Depends on what you're trying to cook." He said taking another bite of the stew. He swallowed softly before continuing, "I'm glad that you somehow escaped. It sounds rough.." He was speechless.

Noah sighed.
"Rough is one, very very understated way to put it," he said, dishing up his own eggs.
"Want some?"

"If you have some to spare, that way I can give the rest of this to Ahroun. He seems to love it." He said with a slight smile. "I was never really one for rations, but they're a quick eat." He moved and sat at the table, he set the stew packet down and leaned back. "How did you sleep?" He asked.

He set down a plate of eggs for his trainer.
"I slept okay," he said, taking a bite if his eggs.
"Yourself?"

"I forgot how good it felt to sleep in a bed," He said softly, his emerald eyes falling to the plate of eggs. "I was out like a light in a matter of seconds," He admitted with a slight smile, before taking a bite of the eggs. "Mmn.." He swallowed the bit of egg. "Real food, that's not potatoes." He sighed happily. He continued to eat in silence, trying to think of what to say. He finished off his eggs, and took the plate to the sink. "Where should we head first?" He asked unsure of how to continue.

Noah shrugged.
"My mental map is pretty blurry at the moment. Wherever the first gym
is,
I guess."

" I guess we should ask another trainer then." He said softly, he looked down at the floor. He was nervous," I want to take the League Challenge, though I don't know where to start." He thought to himself. "Maybe I can wait for a trainer to pass by?" he reasoned. He hated being perplexed, even more so than being misinformed.

Noah shrugged.
"Dunno. I mean, really, all we have to do is go challenge the gym. But if you want to stay here another day or two, so be it."

Selphe had already left the room and couch a while ago. She wandered about the city, Delshyk wrapped up in her arms. She smiled as she wandered the streets.

"Alright, I guess we should head to the trainers school. See what information we can glean from there?" He said softly, playing through possible scenarios in his head. "Perhaps we could even, gain some information at the Global Terminal." He shook his head. "After that we can decide what to do. I promised Cynthia the next time we met, It would be the battle of the century. Let's work on making it happen" He said a smile spreading across his face. He got up and hugged Noah. "Welcome to the team."

Noah smiled and hugged Brighton back.
"Glad to be in it, master. And yes, let's head over there, shall we?"

Brighton couldn't turn his head quick enough as he felt a blush crawl to his cheeks. "Master... That's something I have to get used to." He thought to himself. He felt his heart racing. "Alright how long do we have this room for?" He asked as he moved to get his bag. He saw Ahroun still eating ravenously. "He loves it..." He thought to himself, as he whistled softly. Ahroun looked up at him his brandy colored eyes meeting the Trainers forest colored gaze.

Smiling softly he picked up Ahroun's bowl and moved to the kitchen scooping the rest of the stew into the bowl. "Eat up."

Brighton smiled then slung his bag over his shoulder. He waited until Ahroun was finished eating before he patted his shoulder. "Oh really were going for a ride??? Where are we going? Do we have something to do? Sightseeing? A Mission?" The Eevee was as energetic as ever as he hopped to the table before taking his place on his trainers shoulder. Brighton looked over at Noah and shot him a warm smile. "Shall we go?" He asked eagerly, his heart beat with the excitement of switching gears and changing the goal of his adventure.

Noah nodded.
"Lead the way, I'll follow."
He had left a quick note for Selphe and Delshyk. Maybe they'd bump into each other at some point.

Delshyk sighed happily, nuzzling against her chest while taking in the city sights around them. "So, where do we go?" asked Delshyk, forgetting for a second that she couldn't speak to him like Noah could.

Selphe smiled softly and petted the little one's back.
"I can't understand you like Noah, but... I'll try my best," she said, thinking about what he said for a moment, trying somehow to decipher it. Her stomach growled when she realized that she and Delshyk hadn't eaten yet this morning.
"Oh, I bet your hungry, huh?"

Selphe blinked as she shook the pokemon in her arms. She ducked into a cafe and got a table, setting Delshyk next to her.

Delshyk jumped up happily. He hopped onto the table, looking at her eyes, smiling widely. "Heheh. I guess I can eat." He hopped down onto her lap, curling as he waited. He ad never been in a place like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom