Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah chuckled.
"Well," he said as he walked to his room, Brighton behind him.
"Wings, horns, and tail ARE real, first off. Second, I can talk to pokemon. Thats how Ahroun told me. He's quite the curious little fella."

(Kk ^_^ Have fun!)

Brighton sighed and sat on the bed. He looked up at Noah and shook his head. The boy couldn't wrap his head around the fact that the Horns, Wings, and Tail were real. "Let's say for the sake of argument, that what you're telling me is true, that you are really here, with real..." the trainer couldn't get a single word out he just drew an imaginary circle around the Pokemorph with this finger. "Then I guess the question I would ask would be How???.

Noah leaned against a wall.
"Team Galactic. They abducted me when I was a little kid. I have been experimented upon since with no mercy."

"Team Galactic...." He frowned for a moment trying to remember where he heard that name before. "I think they have been to Celestic Town a few times." He said solemnly... "They don't sit right with me. Especially since they kept trying to break into the ruins..." He said his voice level and calm an undertone of malice blended perfectly.

Noah nodded.
"I have been stuck in those labs for most of my life. Now that I'm out, I don't even know what I'm doing. Half pokemon, half human. Ahroun gave me the idea of looking for a trainer, but I'm not een sure. I mean, I'm still half human, right?"

"More than half actually..." He said softly, "though I'm not sure what I would do in a situation like yours in the first place." Brighton pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried to think up an Idea of how things would work out for Noah.

Noah shrugged.
"Eh. For now, I'm trying not to worry about it. Just trying to find something to pass the time."

"I don't have a dex either..." Brighton said his eyes gazing at the floor. "But I have pokeballs and some spare cash." He said trying to help the situation

Noah shrugged.
"I don't want to mooch off you. I'll find a way."
"By the by, Ahroun mentioned that you know a friend of mine. The only person I can remember before the labs. You know Cynthia, right?"

Brighton smiled softly as he heard her name. "Yeah I know Cynthia... She was my neighbor.. She helped convince my parent's to let me begin my journey" He said softly trying not to go too far into detail. "She gave me Ahroun as my first Pokemon." He said as he leaned over and pet the sleeping fox gently.

"I think she's taking the League Challenge right now. I haven't seen hide nor hair of her, I wanted to thank her but then again.." He sighed then shook his head, "I wish I could help..."

Noah shrugged.
"Hey. How about the two of us go travel on up there and go see Cynthia together?"

Noah thought again.
"Well, I mean I could always..."
-No, don't even think about it...-
"... be your pokemon."
-You said. Your screwed.-
His mental conflict wasn't helping.

"That would be interesting?" He mused to himself. Though If I was to take you on as one of my Pokemon, what can you do?" He said his emerald gaze falling upon Noahs.

Noah looked down at his own hands.
"I have the entire move set of a Flygon memorized and mastered."

"That sounds pretty brutal" Brighton whispered as he rested his hands on his knees. "Well at any rate, if you want to be my Pokemon that's fine. I'll treat you with the proper care and respect." He said softly.

((Kinda confused, Noah is a human with Horns, Wings, and a tail right? Everything else is normal about him? Just wondering))

(Si señor ^_^)
Noah smiled softly.
"Good. I wouldn't want it any other way," he said, grinning.

"So should we head out tomorrow?" Brighton asked, relieved to know Noah was at ease, "If we head out tomorrow we should be able to keep pace with the good weather for a while."
(Well that's good to know, I should have asked earlier))

Brighton smiled as Noah nodded, though the strangest thing happened to him when Noah called him "Master", The trainer began to feel his heart race. He quickly focused on something else entirely to avoid a blush creeping to his face. "No one's ever called me Master before.." He said as his emerald colored eyes gave the Pokemorph a once over. He ran his fingers through his hair as he went to lay down on the bed. "You should get some rest too.." He said looking at the ceiling, "Tomorrow we start the Pokemon League Challenge. There is a high chance that we will be able to meet up with Cynthia one way or another." He reasoned, especially if her goal is to be Champion.

Noah nodded. He sat on the bed, but didn't lay down yet.
"You wouldn't mind if I slept here with you, would you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom