Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think that's who he talk about." Ahroun said he shook his head his ears twitching softly before regaining their upright position. "You're welcome." He said softly his eyes full of sincerity, "though there is no need to thank me for a natural concern. I think it's horrible that they changed you from what you were into what you're not supposed to be"

Delshyk stepped out from behind Noah's legs, having one of his philosophical moments. "Well, maybe he's supposed to be like this." He looked Noah over. "Maybe there was a reason Arceus let this happen. From what I've seen, Noah is a good person. There must be a reason for this." He sat down, chewing on his front paws, little flames dancing on his back from the thinking.

Ahroun sighed, "Perhaps it was a wrong place wrong time." He curled up looking at the both of them, He had no way to know for sure. "It's plausible.." He said his voice trailing off.

He nodded. "May we please talk about less... disturbing topics now?" asked the fire pokemon. He didn't like all this talk about testing. The very word sent unpleasant shivers through his body.

"I can't remember where I'm from. All I remember is that I was born in a forest, and right after that my family died." He sighed and rubbed hiseyes tiredly.

(Hm.... i think Advil might help. either that, or have some hot green tea.)

The Eevee nodded solemnly. It seemed that him, like his trainer had a family where as not many others had them. He shook his head and his voice came out a soft whimper. "I'm sorry to hear that....." He buried his face in his paws

Delshyk nudged the Eevee to his feet. "Don't be sorry. Had I not lost my family, I would've not been here right now. If there's one thing I hate more than the Zangoose that killed my family, it's pity." He smiled at him. "Besides, it's been awhile since it happened. No use feeling bad about the past." He nodded and looked over his shoulder. "Well, I've got to get back to my trainer. Good night Arhoun." He nuzzled his shoulder in a friendly way, then turned to go back to Selphe.

Ahroun was nudged by the Cyndaquil and he got to his paws. He nudged back softly and watched as Delshyk went back into the room. "Sleep well." He called out to the other Pokemon. When the door closed, he sat silently and looked up at Noah.

Noah watched Delshyk leave.
"Well, I can't remember either. Anything, really. The earliest I can remember is the labs. Don't remember my life before that."
"But I call that a good thing. No one to tell me what to do."

"It must get lonely.. not being able to remember a single family member. Who you were or where you've been. " The Eevee mused, he could tell that something bad happened, though he just couldn't put his paw on it. Ahroun sat there and thought a moment. He tried to think of something to lighten the mood. "Well I beat a tough Buizel the other day. Though I would have lost if Brighton wouldn't have gotten in the way and protected me from the Aqua Jet. It hurt him pretty bad, he wasn't moving. So without thinking I slammed the Buizel into a rock and bit his neck until he fainted. When my trainer woke up he saw the Buizel and shot me most comforting smile I've ever seen him give." Ahroun continued going on with his story. "It was either drop a ball on the Buizel or take care of me. He staggered over and sprayed some medicine on me. I got to eat 3 poffins and 2 pokeblocks after dinner."

The Eevee looked expectantly up at Noah, waiting for a story his tail wagging gently.

Noah smiled.
"You must be a rather tough pokemon, eh? Surprised your not a fighting type," he said, chuckling.
"Well, if there's one thing I remember about the labs: It's the food. Not two weeks before I escaped, I was given my food, and I nearly shrieked and dropped it. I could swear to Arceus that my food had MOVED."
"Really, it was just the fan above me blowing on my mashed potatoes. I got a good amount of weird looks, but hey. When your half Flygon, since when do you NOT get weird looks?"
He smirked and sat cross legged in the hall in front of Ahroun.

"Oooh potatoes, I love potatoes, and berries too." Ahroun said happily as he got up and spun around in his spot, "Whenever we get enough poke for supplies and food, my trainer makes a fire then wait's until the flame goes out and it begins to smolder. He wraps the potatoes in some really big leaves and puts them in before covering them. We share." Ahroun had never really had this much fun talking with another Pokemon. He was excited enough that he began to pace back and forth. "Oooh hey I have a question... Do you have a trainer or are you a trainer or???" Once again the pokemon's mind was racing with questions. "What kind of moves do you know?"

Noah chuckled.
"I am my own trainer. Technically. I guess I could have a trainer if I found one since I'm half pokemon."
"I know every move a Flygon can, really. I've trained for years like this."
He smirked.
"Quite curious, aren't you?"

Ahroun smiled and jumped happily his mind still on the potatoes, he stopped when Noah was talking about the training. "Really, you know every move a Flygon can know? Hmm how curious, I guess that's because you're different." He said eyeing his new friend. "Oh yes very curious, I've always been like this really. I guess that's why I got caught, then again if I wasn't caught I would never have been to all these wonderful places. I don't even have to ride in one of those balls." He said happily, before losing his train of thought.

Noah grinned and rubbed the Eevee's head, scratching behind his ears.
"Never been in a pokeball. I don't think I want to, either," he said with a soft laugh. He looked at Ahroun and arced an eyebrow.
"So, where's this trainer of yours?"

Ahroun purred softly tilting his head. "Pokeball's aren't comfortable at all. That's why I'm out here instead of one of them." He said matter of factly. His ear perked up when he heard mention of Brighton. "Oh he is sleeping at one of the benches, They didn't have any vacant rooms here so he decided to do what we normally do when we're passing through town. Sleep in the Center.." Ahroun looked around because he thought he heard some footsteps but it was just Nurse Joy working at the nurses desk.

"Mm. Well, we have a room... if you guys really want to... well, stay with us for a little...@
(Question for future reference: Do you do M x M couples?)

((That's mostly all I do is M/M, i do M/F on the rare occassion))
Ahroun sat and thought for a little while, "Would he be able to get his trainer to move to the room?" The Pokemon thought for a little bit. "He doesn't know how to deal with other people.." The pokemon revealed gently. "Maybe someone could offer?" The Eevee reasoned.

(Cool. Mind Brighton x Noah?)
Noah shrugged.
"Sure. Just show me where he is, and I'll try," he said, smiling softly to Ahroun.

(No I wouldn't mind)
Ahroun turned around gracefully, and walked towards the main lobby, He turned around to see if Noah was still following him. He smiled happily as he saw the Pokemorph follow close behind. as soon as they rounded the corner Ahroun made a mad dash and leapt on Brighton's lap, the boy grunted but stayed asleep.

Noah walked up to the lap Ahroun was now in. Noah smirked and cleared his throat. He snapped in front if Brighton's face.
"Hey, buddy? You awake?"

Brighton's emerald eyes opened up and began to survey the area. "Who in the..." The turned his head to see Noah standing there. The trainers eyes widened, out of confusion. There was a boy around his age, who was wearing a pretty convincing cosplay outfit. "Well I'm either still dreaming, or the Convention's in town." He said confused as to the situation he was in. The boy's outfit really didn't look that bad. It was impossible to tell where the boy attached the horns tail and wings. He nodded and pinched his arm, feeling the slight pressure he realized it wasn't a dream. "Well, I'm sorry I'm not interested in any conventions.. I'm just passing through.." He said as he stretched and shook out his hair.

Ahroun looked up at Noah and shook his head. "I'm sorry about that, he doesn't really talk to other people." He said softly, nudging his trainer before hopping to the floor moving back and forth in the direction of the hallway. Hoping Brighton would get the hint

Noah sighed and facepalmed.
"I'm not in any convention. Ahroun told me your looking for a room to stay in. Also mentioned they are all full."
"I wouldn't mind if you guys stay in my room."

Brighton's mouth shut and his eyes regarded Noah warily, he didn't know whether or not he should be scared. There was a room involved... There is no chance that I would risk losing the chance to sleep in a real bed. "Alright, I'll go with you, but when we get to the room, you need to tell me what in the fuck is going on..." He said trying to keep the fact that he was taken off guard hidden.

((I'll BBL like 2 hours or so I have to buy a cooling pad for my laptop. Be back real soon))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom