Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah looked around, then at the sky.
"Up. Get into my arms," he said, holding his arms open for Delshyk.

Noah sighed softly.
"C'mon, Delshyk, it's the only way we'll escape before they get here. Trust me.
I'll hold you close."

"I wouldn't."
He held Delshyk close to his chest and took off.
--
Noah didn't stop for fifteen miles, a few hours later. He set Delshyk down and smiled softly, petting the fire pokemon.
"There. Done."

The small fire pokemon sighed in relief as he stood unsteadily on his legs. "Thank you Noah." He smiled widely at him and then looked around. "Where exactly are we?" Delshyk's eyes sparkled, now that he was away from Team Galactic.

Noah smiled and nodded.
"Just outside the reaches of Jubilife City. I would go into the city, but... the wings, horns, and tail don't help."

"Well, who knows? Maybe it would help. Besides, Team Galactic isn't a problem any more." Delshyk grinned widely. "Anyway, I'll go check it out. And don't worry. I may be small, but I'm quick to burn...nother people that is." He winked and trotted slowly towards Jubilife City, hoping to find a nice trainer.

Noah nodded.
"I'll stay... here. I'll be here if you come back."
--
Jubilife City seemed to tower over the small fire pokemon as Delshyk entered.

Delshyk sighed inwardly, rushing through the feet of hurrying human, looking for food, shelter, and any members of Team Galactic. When he found none of those, he started on his way back to Noah.

Unfortunately, Selphe had other plans.
"Aww, it's so cute!"
Selphe scooped up Delshyk in her arms and cuddled the pokemon.
"Do you have a master?" he asked, smiling at the Cyndaquil.

Brighton turned around to take a final glance at Oreburgh City, Ahroun following close behind him. He turned back to face the trail before him, Ahroun sitting at his feet. "Are you ready for the next leg of our adventure Ahroro?" He asked his companion softly. His emerald gaze fell to the Eevee at his feet.

"Vee eevee" It had replied, nuzzling his shin softly. Brighton stretched out his arm so that Ahroun could hop on. The Eevee smiled cutely as it jumped up and climbed his arm before coming to a rest on his shoulder.

"It seems like forever since I left home to become a Pokemon Trainer." Brighton thought to himself. "I miss Mom and Dad, but this is something I wanted to do.." he continued his eyes full of fire. "I think we should check out the Trainer's School in Jubilife City.." He said to his Pokemon. With that he set off on the next leg of his adventure.

In what seemed like a week he could see the entrance to Jubilife City. "We made it here Ahroro.." He said a grin on his face, though his demeanor dropped when he saw a trainer not that far past the gate inside the city. He grew stoic and quiet his eyes held green flames within as he played out what he thought would transpire in his head. He scoffed softly before walking towards the main gate. As he drew closer he saw she was a female cuddling a Pokemon he had never seen before.

Delshyk yelped loudly and started to struggle when he was picked up by the trainer. Just before he let loose a barrage of flames at what he thought was a Team Galactic, he heard her gentle voice. Delshyk looked into her eyes and his unusual power, which was Aura Acquisition, told him this girl meant him no harm. He snuggled happily into her arms after shaking his head no att her question. "I don't have a trainer. I was captured by Team Galactic and been kept there ever since." Of course, Selphe wouldn't understand him. It came out in Cyndaquil's language.

Selphe looked at the small pokemon and smiled.
"Well, since no one has come running for you yet, I'll take that as a no. You want to be my pokemon?"
--
Noah leaned against a tree and shifted the reed in his mouth as he relaxed. The Pokemorph didn't have much else of anything to do, to be frank. Minus the Treecko looking at him weirdly, which Noah seemed to completely ignore.

The Eevee on the boys shoulder suddenly shifted, causing him to lose his train of though. "Eevee, vee eevee" He said hopping off from his perch to walk cautiously towards the treeline. It looked back at Brighton before scurrying to his side. It's brown eyes sparkling.

The boy took a knee and scratched behind Ahroun's ear. "I just have to get some more supplies then we can work on getting stronger." He said a smile crossing his face. The Eevee nodded and once again hopped on his perch. Brighton began to walk towards the Pokemart, he watched the trainer and her Cyndaquil as he passed them. When they were out of eyeshot his attention focused on the bluish building towards the end of the street. "Jubilife City Pokemart... It's smaller than the one in Hearthome.." He whispered to himself as he passed through the doors. He picked up a couple of 4 packs of great balls and 4 potions. He took them over to the counter and set them down while selecting a couple of freeze dried meals and a couple of poke' blocks. He finished placing the items on the counter then looked expectantly at the Clerk.

The clerk smiled softly and made the exchange for the young man.
"Have a safe trip!" he said. "Hope to see you again."

Suddenly, Delshyk remembered Noah. He hopped out of Selphe's arms and motioned for her to follow him, then dashed off to Noah, joy evident on his face. For most of his life, he had lived with the cruelty of Team Galactic, and now he had what seemed to be a gentle trainer. He couldn't wait to show Noah.

Selphe arced an eyebrow, but followed after Delshyk. Hey, why not?
----
She found Noah sitting against a tree. Her mouth went totally agape in shock as she saw his pokemon features.
"What... what the heck is that?!"
Noah chuckled and stood, giving her a hand to shake. Any friend of Delshyk's was a friend of his.
"Noah."
Selphe stuttered for a moment.
"Ahh... I'm.... Selphe," she said finally, a bit nervous. What the heck was Noah, anyways? His physical appearance just didn't add up.

Delshyk tried tto explain the situation to Selphe, gave up, and looked pleadingly into her eyes. Then he looked at Noah, grinning happily. The fire pokemon was extremely proud of himself. Not only had he found a trainer, but he was able to help out his friend. "Whaadya think Noah?" he asked him. "Is she nice? Certaintly better than those idiotic grunts, right?"

Noah chuckled softly to Delshyk, crouching to rub his little head.
"Much better, Delshyk," he said.
He stood back up.
"So, I guess your his trainer?"
Selphe nodded, cracking a small smile.
"Yeah. Uh... I have a room at the Pokemon Center, if you want to talk there."
Noah smiled and nodded as she left following her.
Selphe had caught his name while Noah was talking.
"Cmon, Delshyk!" she called, opening up her arms for him to jump into.

Selphe smiled softly at her new pokemon.

--

"Hungry?" she asked Noah. He shrugged.
Selphe set down Delshyk carefully next to her on the couch.
"So, you from around here?"
Noah winced.
"Sort of. Yourself?"
"Oreburgh."
"Ah. Nice place, hmm?" Noah inquired.
Selphe shrugged.
"Sure, most of the time."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom