Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton moved to the bed and pressed himself to Noah laying him down. He lightly pressed his lips to the base of his throat.
"Mmmn, you taste soo good" he said softly, a playful growl emanating from his lips

Noah moaned softly at the warm lips against his cool skin, smirking softly.
"You want a better taste..?"
He removed his pants and boxers, letting his huge dragon cock spring up. He shrugged off his shirt and laid back on the bed with a smug smile.

Brighton smiled softly at Noah's cock as it sprung up with enthusiasm. He leaned down and lapped gently at the tip moaning lustfully as the precum coated his tongue. "That's a little better" He said lovingly

Noah moaned as Brighton lapped at the tip, tasting his precut. His face flushed a little and back arched slightly.
"Ahh, yess.. morrree...."

The boy smiled as he watched the pokemorph squirm beneath him. He smiled as he took the tip into his mouth, before sucking on the slightly scaly member. He heard the soft moans of pleasure beneath him and that only made his heart flutter.

(not sure whether to back out for a bit while you guys do your thing...)
Delshyk smiled and ran his tongue up her cheek. "Don't worry. I don't leave very often." He nuzzled into her neck, hurring contentedly. He loved the feeling that someone cared about him. His body generated a comfortable warmth, proof of the dormant flame that waited to defend his trainer. This new menace, it was dangerous, but Delshyk would rather die fighting for his friends than die cowardly.

)nah, I'll keep Selphe going~(
(hrm... do you mind doin something taboo with Selphe?)
Noah groaned and arched his back in pleasure, feeling the suction on his cock head.
"Nya~... yesssss..."

Selphe smiled and kissed Delshyk's warm cheek, holding him close. He seemed very protective of her and she really liked that.
"Thank you, Delshyk."

Brighton took more of the throbbing rod into his mouth the head pressing against the back of his throat.
He moaned lovingly before he started humming, his vocal cords vibrating gently.

Noah groaned as he vibrated his huge dragon cock, sitting up. He rubbed the boy's hair as he sucked on him, kissing his head softly.

(no, i don't mind. What were you thinking?)
Delshyk looked deep into her eyes before hopping onto the ground, his back covered in cute little flames. He rubbed his soft fur against Selphe's legs. "Hm...." he said, his head tilting up to smile widely at the trainer. He sniffed idly around the linoleum tiles, waiting for something to happen.

The trainer pulled back and removed his shirt tossing his shirt to the side, he slid off his pants and fell to his knees. His lips fell to Noah's inner thigh as he nipped and nibbled the tender flesh lovingly his right hand moving up to toy lovingly with the Pokemorph's balls.

Noah clenched his teeth.
"Ngghh... ah God Brighton, yes... you know exactly how to get me off..."
He rested his face in the boy's hair, moaning into it.

Brighton slowly began to work his way up Noah's leg. He smiled with the kisses as he moved up to his groin.

His tongue began to work at the Pokemorph's balls, he then popped one into his mouth and began to suck on it longingly. MMnn he moaned as he brought his hand up to stroke the smooth shaft.

Noah allowed himself the pleasure of lying back again, reaching out to stroke Brighton's head.
"Ah yeah... suck me... taste me..." he begged, his mind a bit fogged by his lust.

Brighton relinquished Noah's ball and took his tongue to trail it longingly along his shaft.
"How bad do you want it, you know your master is only happy to oblige." He said with a mischievous smile.

"How bad do you need me..." He said before taking the shaft in his hand pumping slowly. His lips wrapping around the head as s he brought his free hand to his own tip lubing his fingers with precum. He then lubed up the tight hole and slipped his index finger inside slowly.

Noah gritted his teeth, stifling a yelp in sudden pleasure.
"I feel like I'd die of austy hunger without y-you," he admitted, squirming a little.

Brighton smiled as he took more of the shaft into his mouth, his tongue worked to trail along the shaft as his finger lovingly stroked at the prostate.
He began to taste the precum that dripped from the Morph's tip. He moaned in want as he made himself take the entire shaft in. He felt the head of the member force it's way into his throat. He hummed in surprise but the cock only stiffened at the vibration.

Delshyk's flames died away, a sudden, light blush showing from under his fur. He had no idea why, but he felt extremely shy as people stared at him. He hugged his fur close to his body, making him appear smaller, and he hopped back into Selphe's arm, nibbling absent-mindedly on her neck.

Noah gasped at the combined bliss of his prostate and being slowly swallowed, his tongue lolling out slightly, wings giving small jerks of excitement.

Selphe giggled and decided she had burdened the other two boys long enough, renting out her own room from the Poke center. She shut the door behind her and sat on the couch, cuddling up with the Quilava in her lap.

Delshyk cuddled closer to Selphe, yawning contentedly. Every now and then he would stand and circle her lap before laying down again. The day was slowing down, but though the wounds had taken alot from him, he ad to stay alert just in case.

He continued to curl his fingers toying with the prostate as he slowly bobbed his head.
He loved the taste that flowed from Noah. It drove him nuts, he pressed the prostate a little harder and was welcomed by a little drizzle of the sweet fluid.

Noah let a loud moan escape his lips as the boy rubbed his prostate, drawing out the pleasure from the Flygon pokemorph. He could feel Brighton suckling on his cock and out a hand on his head, encouraging to take more into his mouth.

Brighton smiled as he felt the heat radiate in his mouth. He had to admit he loved the feelings it stirred within him. He forced his way down taking Noah's full length.
He moaned as he felt the tip penetrate his throat. He pushed a little harder and felt the tip slip slightly deeper. He could only utter a gurgle as he felt the precious pre-seed dribble down his throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom