Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylar23

Supernova
"Arceus, what the Hell are you doing?! Please, leave me alone!"
Noah struggled his best against the Team Galactic guard. But he couldn't prevail, it was too hard for the physically and emotionally scarred boy. The guard threw him into a cell, and the Flygon Pokemorph quickly curled up in a corner, his Flygon wings wrapped around himself like a cocoon.
Noah had been prisoner to Team Galactic, along with a few other 16 and 17 years old, for a few years now. They had all be orphans, so no one would've cared of they were gone anyways... but the things they did to them were torture. In an attempt to create the perfect weapon, they had completely stained the mind and bodies of these few unlucky souls forever...
Noah was definitely the strongest of the group, and the first to be caught. He was the one they planned to use as a weapon, after also adding a few other pokemon DNA sets to his Flygon one to bolster his strength. Things weren't looking up for him.

Noah noticed another prescene in the large cell, looking
up from his tucked knees.
"Hello?" he asked, his 16 year old voice quavering as he spoke. His eyes were stills bit glassy.

I'm interested in this thread, do the participants have to be pokemorphs or can they be any form of pokemon or trainer?

(alright, thanx. i love cyndaquil!)
The Cyndaquil looked up from it's sleeping spot. "Hello? Who are you?" His gentle, timid voice sounded like windchimes. The pokemon stood on unsteady legs, revealing small cuts on it's side. He blinked his large curious eyes, producing a little flame from his back to see more clearly.

Noah was illuminated in the darkness from the Cyndaquil's flame. He looked at the small fire pokemon unsurely.
"I-I'm Noah. I'm... one of their test subjects."
He gulped nervously and kind of just looked at the Cyndaquil. He couldn't help but to be sorry for poor things with it's cuts.
"Are you okay?" he asked, a little more composed, pointing to the cuts.

He nodded, licking one of the cuts to pull the fur over it. "I'm Delshyk." he sighed and looked around, extinguishing the flame. "Those Galactic morons figured they'd try to turn me into a ground pokemon." He layed back down against the bars, a plan formulating in his head.

Noah smiled halfheartedly.
"It's good to finally talk to someone, Delshyk."
He reached over and hesitated, but stroked the fire pokemon's fur anyways.
"We're not so different, you and I. Same goals. Get the Hell out of here."

Delshyk shivered as the Flygon stroked his fur. It felt surprisingly comforting. He hadn't been touched except for the brutal testing. "Yes, it's nice to talk to someone. Now, if only they had some kind of explosive here. I could give you an exit and some time to get out."

(Pokemorph means half human half pokemon. Noah isn't fully Flygon, he's a Pokemorph xD)
(I might be failing here, but you DID call him a Flygon. Whether or not you already knew he was half and half I do not know XP)
)back to RP!(
Noah thought.
"Well, I mean, there might be some rather flammable chemicals in the lab," he said, trying to think if escape.

(yes, but to delshyk, he looks more like a flygon. He simply thinks that you're a caught pokemon.)
"Well then." Flames shot forth from his back, making contact with the metal. Soon, it started melting away, leaving a huge hole in the side of the cave. "Alright Noah," said Delshyk, his voice getting stronger, "I'll see how much time I can get you. Hurry up and run." Delshyk ran towards the labs to make something go boom, a hard look in his eyes. He was going to do some serious damage to these guys. What he needed to hope for was him getting out alive.

Noah nodded and ran without question, sending a Sandstorm down the hall.
There were plenty of flammables in the labs, waiting to be sent up in a ball of flame.
Noah charged down the hall, dodging grunts. His mind told him to get get his friend, though...

Delshyk smashed a glass canister of liquid, smiling as it covered the floor. He spilt more of it, completly soaking the floor in explosives. "Let's see them not notice this." He quickly used Flamethrower, setting the mess ablaze. He had about 15 seconds to get out before the building blew it's top. He blasted down the hall, scorching grunts, and Jupiter, along the way. He grinned widely, jumping over another grunts head. "Haha! Suckers!"

Noah saw his new friend and ran up to the Cyndaquil, grabbing onto him and running.
Run, Noah... damnit, faster!
Noah went as fast as he could muster, bursting out a window and outside.

Just as Noah burst through the window, a Hollywood type explosion echoed, propelling the pair farther away from the building. Delshyk's eyes stared at the fire, his pyromaniac mind yelping in joy at the sight of his handy-work. "Yeah, I'd like to see 'em smoke that!" As they drew away from the fire, Delshyk's eyes went calmer, distant. His voice returned timid, weak sounding almost. The fire from his back extinguished.

Once safely away, Noah collapsed from an overdose of smoke, panting.
"Too.. close..." he breathed.
He finally caught his breath.
"Th-thank you Delshyk. No one's ever helped me like that before."

"Yeah. No problem," he said quietly. His eyes had a distant look in them, his mind now filled with images of pokemon he had just ended. The pokemon was not a killer, and he shivered at the thought of so many casualties.

"Okay." Delshyk yawned widely, showing his little teeth. Without his flames, the little Cyndaquil looked cute and harmless. He snuggled into himself, fluffing out his fur and curling into a ball. "Good night Noah."

Noah came to lay beside the Cyndaquil.
"Night, Delshyk," he said softly, rubbing the pokemon.

Noah curled an arm around Delshyk, falling asleep.
--
Noah was awoken by sunrise, and he snapped awake. He opened his eyes suddenly, but didn't jump up. Instead, he stretched and nudged Delshyk.
"Delshyk? Hey. It's time to get moving again."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom