Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Dr Curiosity

Feeling Nadie try and struggle against him did upset Vince. Standing up quickly, he pressed his body against hers, the force alone keeping the woman against the wall. A hand came up, entangling itself in Nadie's long beautiful hair. "You see, it didn't have to be this way." Then Vince was very brutally leading his girlfriend back to their bedroom, practically dragging her by the hair. He practically kicked the door open, making it his dresser on the other side a ways. Throwing Nadie on the bed, he made her lay on her stomach, ass wiggling teasingly in the air for his eyes only. Vince moved atop over her, unbuttoning his shirt to reveal a hulking solid body. "Now, do you want to keep resisting and get hit, or just let me do this?" Reaching his hand forward, he forced his fingers into Nadie's mouth in an oddly sensual way. When he pulled them out he used one hand to spread Nadie's ass, running his saliva coated fingers over the flesh teasingly. His thumb pressed momentarily into her hole, soon followed by his tongue.

Nadie was sobbing and pleading to Vince. she yelped as she was thrown to the bed and just sobbed as she buried her head in the pillow. There was no point in resisting. It was going to happen. She just laid there as she let's Vince do as he pleases.

After a few minutes of pleasing Nadie's ass with his tongue, Vince came up, turning Nadie over so that she was laying on her back, body exposed to Vincent completely. "Do you love me?" He asked, drunken lust fueling all his actions. All the while he slowly spread her legs with his own, fingers playing with her now extremely wet pussy.

Nadie cried into the pillow until she was turned then sobbed and nodded. She couldn't say it at the moment then groaned as she was fingered roughly.

Vince cursed very loudly, and a quick hand came around, slapping Nadie with a stinging sensation on one of her breasts. "I asked you a question!" The man screamed in her face, his fingers digging into her rather roughly as he drew back for another swing, this one would be aimed at her face though.

Nadie yelped as she was slapped then cried and tried to sat it but was too buys crying. "I-I......" she sobbed but couldn't get it out.

As Nadie choked on her words, Vince struck her again, this time his hand making contact with her face, turning the pale delicate flesh red. "Answer me when I talk to you woman!" Gripping a handful of her hair, Vince pulled the woman's head before losing interest and pushing it back against the bed. He began to unbuckle his pants, holding Nadie down with his free hand.

Nadie yelped yet again and cried harder "I-I...love you Vince" she sobbed as she sub subconsciously struggled with Vince which was to sure make him more angry.

Hearing Nadie say the words did nothing to appease Vince, aside from the fact the she showed her willingness to listen, even if it was after being struck. Feeling her struggle with him a bit only seemed to irritate him, and when he was able to pull his cock free of the confines of his pants, his newly free hand gripped Nadie's thigh, pulling her against him as his other hand gripped her wrists and held them above her head. "You better love me," He said in a near whisper, his body leaning down almost parallel hers. Vince's cock pressed against her, pushing into her a bit as the man leaned into her. Kisses trailed up Nadie's neck, though not in the loving affectionate way people usually associate with the action. The kisses were rough, involving teeth and a hateful press of his lips against her until he reached her lips.

Vince forced himself into his considerably small girlfriend, taking her roughly in her most sensitive place. During so he forced his tongue into Nadie's mouth, forcing her to kiss him back, knowing she would not deny him a thing in fear of the consequences. His hips thrusts into her hard and relentlessly, completely uncaring as to whether he hurt her or not.

Nadie continued to struggled then she felt him enter her. She hated sex with him. He didn't care about her needs and just wanted to get off himself. She sobbed in the kisses, not kissing back at all. She cried in pain as she felt Vince thrust his large member in and out of her roughly. Even after all these years it still hurt. After a while she stopped fighting since there was no point and just laid there, waiting for Vince to finish.

There was no love in the way Vince took Nadie, just drunken lust. He came home night after night, using her to fulfill his sexual desires when he wanted it. Tonight was not special for either of them, and not to be unexpected. After all, this was not the first time Vince nearly raped Nadie in their home. So, just like other times, the man indugled himself in Nadie's body, his mouth lustfully sucking on her breasts as he rammed his cock into her, forcing her wider and wider as he gre closer to his finish.

Nadie just laid there as Vince violated her. Her body was betraying her. It may seemed from her body reactions that she was likeing the but she was not. She just hoped it would be over soon. She has made up her mind. She doesn't want to live like this. She will wait until Vince passes out before she sneaks out.

As much as Nadie might have cried and struggled, her body could not deny to Vince the pleasure she felt. The way her pussy tightened on him, he thighs gripping his waist as he rammed himself deeper into her. Try as she might, Nadie liked what Vince did, even if only a little. Bringing his body up, Vince pushed even harder into the girl as he felt himself reaching his limit. A low sigh escaped his lips as he came, his seed pouring into Nadie without a care in the world of what happened to her.

Nadie groaned out as she felt him cum inside her. She was disgusted by the feeling of his seed in her. Luckily she was on the pill so there was no threat of bringing and innocent child into this relationship. She just turned and sobbed as she held herself.

Vince rolled off without a second thought towards what he was doing. Almost the moment his head his the pillow, he fell into a deep sleep, still nearly fully dressed, and his length still soaked and hanging out for the world to see if they wanted.

Nadie waited to head Vince's snoring and slowly got up. She packed a small bag and quietly snuck out. She let out a small sigh of relief. She did it....she's free. She sobbed lightly as she walked aimlessly. How would she get by. She had very little job experience and education. She ended up at the bridge. Even if she has left, Vince might look for her. She couldn't go back to that. She knew the only true way out. She leans over and stared down at the darkness of the water as she works up the courage to jump.

Some distance down the street, Vanessa revved the engine of her Harley Davidson XR1200, pushing limits down the dark street. The dark red of her leather jacket whipped subtly behind her, honey blond hair pushed wildly behind her head allowing for her deep blue eyes to peer into the night surroundings. The red light before the bridge cut her speed demon act short, and allowed her to look around for a moment. She remembered this bridge all too well. It was a site of many failed suicide attempts by her, memories she had long since moved passed. However, not everybody had her mind set. A woman was standing against the stone railing of the bridge, with the same hesitance Vanessa remembered in herself. Suicide Attempt.

Yanking on the throttle, the woman gave the red light a 'fuck you' and drove up onto the bridge, some few feet away from the lady about to jump. "Um, excuse me, but what are you doing?" Vanessa knew the process. Don't scare the woman, but make her second guess her decision long enough to get her awat.

Nadie just looked at the darkness of the water which became more and more inviting. She thought about her past few years with Vince. She knew she would come and find her and there was no one to protect her. She knew deep down this was her only option. She was just about to step up on the ledge when she heard a motorcycle. She was going to wait for it to pass then heard the engine slow and someone speak. She looked back but the headlight of the cycle blinded her from the person on the bike.

"N-Nothing......just going for a late night walk" she said as she shielded her eyes to see if she could make out who she was speaking to.

Cutting the engine, Vanessa got off her bike, no longer sillhoutted by the light of her motorcycle. She gave Nadie an inquisitive look, and started slowly towards her. "Late night walk? Mind if I ask why?" The girl strode up slowly, Dark red jacket hugging her black shirt.

Nadie was in awe at the sight of the woman who got off the bike. It took her a moment to answer the woman. "O-Oh...I just..like the night." she said which was actually true.

"Like the night, hm?" Vanessa questioned, eyebrows arched. "Well you shouldn't stand over the edge like that, you could have slipped." She walked forward very slowly, a wide smile showing deep dimples on her soft sculpted face. Pleasant curves swayed as she moved closer to Nadie. "Well, if your just out for a walk, mind coming out with me for a drink?"

Nadie couldn't help but stare at the beautiful woman in front of her. Her smile just made her more attractive then Nadie smiled back shyly. She was in no rush to get home. "O-Ok" she said then walked towards the woman, meeting her halfway. "So...ummm....what's you name?"

Back
Top Bottom