Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Dr Curiosity

Megitsune

Pulsar
Nadie had dreams of falling in love, getting married and starting a family. But that was shattered and she was now living in hell. Her boyfriend who she has been with for five years has made it that way. Verbally and physically abusing her as well as controlling her entire life. She prepares dinner before he comes home, staring at the knife she was using. Something she does a lot. She never had the courage to actually use it on herself. She finishes up and has the table all ready for him before he arrives home.

Outside a car pulled into the driveway, a bit crooked. In fact, very crooked. The occupant was finishing off what was but a single can of a six pack of beer. "Damn it," He grunted as he spilled a bit on his tie. "What a fucking waste." With a sigh, the man cut the engine, and threw the can into the passenger seat. Hauling himself out the vehicle, the brutish figure made his way to the house rather awkwardly and off balance. Vincent wasn't always the grotesque man he was today, but times were tough, and alcohol was an easy thing to turn to. Well, that and knowing he had a girlfriend at home that bent to his every will upon command.

Coming up on the door, Vince fiddled with his keys for a moment, having difficulty finding the right one in the dark. That would be something to immediately bitch about once he got inside. When he found the key, it took him just another minute to force it into the key hole, his slight intoxication hindering his motor skills. Eventually he jammed the key in, turning it, and almost stumbling into the house. "Nadie! Damn it why isn't the porch light on? You trying to lock me out the house?" The hulking man stood in the doorway for a moment, looking around the front room. "And here I thought the apple of my eye would be waiting for me with open arms. Get your sweet ass in here now!"

Undoing his tie, Vince slowly took apart his work suit. That was maybe the only good in this man. He brought home bacon. True he might have been a bad boyfriend emotionally, but almost anything Nadie wanted with a price tag she got, but she had to give Vince something else in return.

Nadie cringed when she heard Vincent's voice. She could tell just by the way he talks he was drunk. He had been coming home that way for a while now. she took a deep breath and went to the front door. "Welcome come baby" she said, forcing a smile. "Sorry about that. The light burnt out and we don't have any replacements." she explained as she walked over and gave him a kiss.

Vince watched Nadie stroll into the room making excuses and smiling all bright. "Damn it, doesn't anything work around here?" He took the kiss lightly in his stride, and was sure his girlfriend would smell, if not taste the beer on him. With a very superior demeanor he stepped passed her, shutting the door and settling himself in his home. The smell of food filled his nose, and a faint smile touched his lips. "What did you cook?" He nearly grunted out as he yanked the tie off his neck, and unbuttoned a few buttons of his shirt, which he always said constricted his windpipe. Truth be told he just liked to complain.

Passing by a mirror, Vincent stopped and looked himself over. He wasn't a bad looking man. Perhaps a few too many years of caring a little bit less, but he was still far above average. His dark brown, almost black hair was short and neat as all business men should have. They did not match his eyes, which were an odd green, sort of like a faded dollar bill. One of his best features was his physique. Vince had the body of a Teutonic god, and though he didn't know it, Nadie probably didn't like that anymore, considering the hits she had to take from his muscle wrapped body.

Nadie followed behind him. "Oh I made some roast beef and a baked potato for you" she said. Nadie was a great cook and she took pride in her dishes. She wanted to go to culinary school but vince did not let her. She quickly went to the kitchen to make sure everything was already out in the dining room for him. One last thing she had to get was his beer. She got one out of the fridge and went to the dining room, opening it and placing it next to the meal.

"Roast Beef and a baked potato." Vince said the words to himself as he made his way into the dining room and sat down at the head of the table. Looking over the plate he smiled a bit to himself. The food looked delicious, not that he would give Nadie all the credit she deserved. "Who do you think you are? The Iron Chef?" He chuckled at his own comment, and looked around for a second, noticing the key missing component. "Nadie, where is my--" he was cut off by the quiet thud of the woman putting his beer on the table. Vince almost laughed at how well his girlfriend knew him. He reached out to her from his seated position, his hand lightly rubbing up her thigh until he could get a nice handful of her ass, squeezing it gently. If the drunk lust wasn't almost tangible off this man than there wasn't much reality to the world. "When's the last time you told me you love me?" He looked up, then nudged her slightly. "Sit down, eat with me. You're not too good for that are you?"

Nadie bit her lip at Vince's comment "N-No....I just like making good meals for you" she said then jumped when she was fondled by him. "O-Oh.....ummm...O-Of course I love you" she smiled. She thought the same thing when he asked her. She can't even remember the last time he said he loved her. "Oh sure thing hun. Let me go make a plate for myself" she said as she headed to the kitchen

When Nadie left the room, Vince took a large drink of his beer before digging into his food. In truth, the food was great, as was all the food his girlfriend made for him. Sometimes he regretted not letting her go to culinary school. She had potential. Then there were other times. When the bills were high and the alcohol was cheap at a local bar. During those times Nadie didn't need a job. Vince made enough for the both of them, and she was free to have fun with friends, with the small duty of tending to his home. He had been giving her the best five years of his life.

Nadie came back with a smaller portion of roast beef and just some greens instead of a potato. She needed to watch her weight since Vince always was telling her she was getting fat. Even though she wasn't. She smiled at him as she sat down to eat. "So how was you day hun."she asked as she ate.

When Nadie came back, Vince was well fixated on his food, but nowhere near done. However he was nearly done with the beer before him, and contemplated going to fetch another one. Looking up, he looked at the assortment of her plate, and chuckled a bit to himself. "Finally listening, hm?" It was almost a whisper, not really meant for response. True, Vince had told Nadie a few times that she was gaining weight, but he didn't truly mean it. Though, if she was, she was gaining it in all the right places. When she asked about his day, Vincent had to stop and take a drink. "My day..." He thought it over for a minute. "It was hell. Sawyer has been breathing down my neck about closing the Harris project all week. The firm is also being investigated about an assault that happened the other day." He leaned back in his seat. "And of course the big burly one is the first to be suspected." Obviously Vince was referring to himself.

"Oh my" Nadie said. she was always the caring one. Even to her abuser. "An assault?" she said as she looked down, wondering if it was him that did it. She then noticed he needed another beer. Without even being asked she got up and got in another then sat back down. "Does anyone know who did it?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's becoming borderline ridiculous." Vince said, wondering why Nadie got up and walked away as she had. When she returned with a beer, a broad grin played over Vincent's face. "Well, after things were cleared up with me, they believe it might be Craig Washington. Little fucker has a reputation for getting hotheaded on the job. It was only a matter time before he lost it." He took another bite of his food, washing it down with his drink. Sliding his chair back, Vince got out of his seat, walking around to the back of Nadie's chair. He lightly rested his forearms on her shoulders, his head leaning down as he playfully kissed her on the neck. "So what about your day babe? How was it?"

"Oh I see" Nadie said then ate silently then tensed up when Vince went behind her then relaxed slightly as he put her arms around her. "U-Ummmm......I-It was ok" she said as she picked at her food.

"Just okay?" Vince asked, eyebrows raised, though Nadie wouldn't see it. "Why is that? What did you do today?" He came around so that he was leaning against the table, looking at her more directly now, taking constant drinks out of his beer. His eyes watched her in a very lustful manner, his body leaning a little as all the alcohol was giving him some trouble staying upright.

"Y-Yeah it was ok" Nadie said then looked at Vince with worry in her eyes. The last thing she wanted was him to have his way with her but he was going to get it if he wanted it whether if she liked it or not. "I-I just cleaned the house and did the laundry and went grocery shopping"

Vince listened intently as he watched his girlfriend, and could only shrug a bit. "What happened to hanging out with your friends Nadie?" He sighed, and downed the rest of his beer, shaking his head in disappointment that it was finished. Looking at her, Vince could have sworn that the woman looked scared, afraid of what he might do. "Why are you looking at me like that?" The brute leaned forward a bit, getting in Nadie's face to emphasize his growing drunken lustful rage. "You afraid I'm going to do something?" His hands gripped the arms of the chair, pushing Nadie back until the chair bumped the wall behind her. "Do you want a reason to feel that way?"

"Oh I just didn't feel social today" Nadie explained then yelped as she was pushed to the wall then looked at Vince with fright in her eyes. "N-No I don't" she said, shaking in her chair. "P-Please no......I don't want a reason"

Vince's lips pressed into a very tight line, as his eyebrows scrunched to the point they were almost touching. "Well you must, with a shaky voice like that." Gripping her by her arms, he pulled Nadie up to a standing position, pressing his lips roughly against hers for a momentary kiss. "I have nothing against giving you a reason." Taking a step to the right, Vince pressed his girl up against the wall with a fairly solid thud as she hit it. He took a very long look at her, smiling maliciously as he did so. "You always look so sexy when you're like this. So just how long has it been since we last fucked? A while right?" In truth it had only been a few days, but Vince didn't care. He knew what he wanted, and Nadie was going to oblige.

Nadie was starting to tear up as she was pulled up and pinned to the wall. "N-No please don't" she pleaded but she knew she had no chance against Vince. However out of habit she tried to pull away from the brute's grip and kiss. She then tensed up when Vince mentioned sex and looked at vince with fear.

"It's too late for all that Nadie," Vince said, looking the woman deep in her now watering eyes, his own uncaring in return. "You asked for it." As Nadie tried to pull away, Vince became a bit upset. Pulling her forward a bit, he slammed her back against the wall with enough force to make her not want to do the same thing like that twice. Figuring she wouldn't try anything, the man became a bit more active, taking a half-step closer to the woman before him. The kiss he began to give her was not light or loving. It was demanding and lustful, not to be denied if Nadie wanted to keep her face the way it was. His hands reached down, fingers lifting up the skirt his girlfriend wore, and getting two handfuls of her soft ass, squeezing the flesh eagerly in his hands.

Nadie was crying by then. she did not want this at all. "Please Vince" she said then yelped as she was slammed against the wall. she cried more then gasped as she felt his hand go up her skirt.

"No, none of that." Vince looked her very sternly in the eyes, showing no care for any of Nadie's crying. "Shhh, you make it seem as though you never want this. I can make you feel good babe." He kissed her again, before slowly taking his time undressing her. It only took a minute to get her out her tank top and bra, leaving her in her skirt, and what Vince could feel was a thong underneath. The skirt didn't stay on much longer, and then Nadie was down to nothing but her thong. Vince took a second to look over her body. She was sexy as ever, one of the many reasons that the couple was together. "How about we do something you like?" Vince said, his deep voice filled with lust. Turning her around, he had Nadie so that her back was facing him. Kisses trailed down from her neck, leading down the delicate skin of her back until Vince was on his knees behind her.

Very teasingly, Vincent lifted the thong, making the fabric dig into Nadie's ass for a moment, before very slowly pulling it down to her ankles revealing her ass to him. His hands ran up her thighs, rubbing her ass in a slow caress. Vince's lips kissed the 'cheek' softly, his tongue running slowly up the soft skin afterward.

Nadie cried as Vince slobbered all over her then covered herself as she stands there. She hated every minute of it but her body was saying other wise which was visible by the wet spot in her thong. "Please....n-not here...please" she sobbed.

Vincent almost laughed at her protest. She expressed herself as though she didn't want it, but her body was telling him quite the opposite. He could feel the heat off her pussy as he teasingly licked her ass, denying her exactly what she would want. "No? You don't want this? Are you sure? Your body says otherwise." Firm hands squeezed on the soft ample flesh of Nadie's ass, spreading it a bit to expose her completely. Vince's hot tongue ran around the hole a few times, before very slowly pressing against it. His hands groped and rubbed up the cheeks of her ass with greed.

Nadie sobbed then struggled to get away as she was licked but she was getting wetter as she licked. This was going to anger Vince for sure.

Back
Top Bottom