Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Roleplay Ideas(New craving)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TristKita

Moon
First off, I cant be online all the time but I try to be on as often as I can. I need I partner who doesnt mind this. When I am online its usually in the later evenings/nights.

Now then..Im going to say that Im a sucker for romance. Nothing to sappy though. I do like to play as 'first timers' or more submissive characters. I'm also not always looking to jump right into the sex part, I like a little bit of story at least. Perhaps if you know of Hentai I like my stories like that, maybe that'll give you a better picture..I hope. Anywhos also, as I do like to play shifters I also do like to keep thier 'privates' human.

:For more refer to my Rabbit Hole on my sig:
"Turn ons"-Futa,Big dick,loads of spooge,MxF,FxF,Romance
"Turn offs"-bdsm,incest,anything that is done in the bathroom

Any questions though please feel free to ask Im open to any ideas. I'm sure we can come up with something together if my ideas are not to your liking.

New Craving-
I have a new craving to do a Dragon Ball Z type rp If anyone would be interested please pm me.

Ideas:
Clan Wars -Two warriors find themselves trapped and in order to survive they must work together. MxF or FxF
Tribal Pairing -Two different clan leaders pair thier eldest children together as a sort of peace treaty. MxF
A Forbidden Tryst -Two beings forever tied together yet forbidden to be along each others sides.
A Friends Bond -Two bounty hunters, who are also best friends, are on a dangerous hunt for a powerful being. During the hunt though the two begin to realise a spark between them.
(this one is a tad bit different then the others. One its more on the romantic side and two I've got a pre-made character that Im wanting someone to play.)
Demonic Ties -A Priestess is bound to a demon and the two ally themselves to fight against a rising evil.
In Season -A werefox is on the hunt for something different then dinner.
The Last of a Forgotten Race -Two beings of an ancient race come together by chance as they travel. (I would like to do a dragonoid type characters for this if anyones interested but any race will do)

RE: 1x1 Shifter Roleplay Ideas

Not really sure what shifter is, but I'm willing to find out.
But the tribal pairing and the clan wars seen like pretty good ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom