Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tentacles - Who loves them and why does everyone else think we're freaks?

Ask anyone who knows me for more then a week. I love tentacles. Whether it's just a cool design on clothing, a difficult dungeon boss, or of course hentai, I fraking, love, tentacles. If I ever create my own website, it'll be called the Tentacle Box. It'd be PG-13, relax. the symbol would be an upside down cardboard box with thick green tentacles busting out of it. It'd be a host site for Webcomics of me and my friends, and would have a forum section of course. and other stuff.

But that's another discussion, I need not ramble on that. No, i'm here to ramble on about tentacles in simplicity, in elegance, in everything they embody.

So tentacles, Who loves them and why does everyone else think we're freaks? why do they think they're icky and slimy. not all are slimy! that's like saying snakes are slimy! That's a sterotype!

So who else loves them, and in what ways. and why do the rest of you not like them? What do you hate about them? Tell all!

http://marjorie.auroris.net/ Here is a great sight with erotica stories, many evolving tentacles and other strange things. The art's pretty damn good. I especially love the one of Lara Croft and some jelly fish.

I don't really find them all that attractive in hentai. Because I believe in the crotch of mankind. XD

But I do like tentacles as a design for characters. On the head, especially. It makes a great replacement for hair, as well as deadly weapons! Be it to SPIKE a foe in the gut; ravel and toss them aside... Or my personal favorite...
Having it stretch and dig into the ground, coming up from unsuspecting foe's feet~ Booyah~ Tentacles are great weapons! X3

I actually designed a few dragon characters to have tentacles under their wingspans as weapons as well. :3

But my overall FAVORITE thing about them is the way they taste... Have you ever eaten octopus? If you have, you might know why I love their tentacles~ My goooshh~ It tastes soooo gooooddd~ TENTACLES FTW! \>A</

Tentacles are pretty cool. Generally not for sex purposes, in my opinion, but they're fucking awesome nonetheless. They generally add to things.

It's one thing if you're squamous and rugose but it's a lot less impressive without tentacles.

cthulhu2.jpg

i've eaten some sort of squid jerky, but the one time I tried to eat octopus at a Mongolian barbecue I couldn't bring myself to eat it. squid ink noodles are delicious.

as for character, the funnest, if not the best character concept i've played, has always been one based off Kid Buu from DBZ. the only time I ever play a kind of shapeshifter, except for maybe the very rare kitsune.

in play? you mean roleplaying? well there's this very good author that works tentacles into many of her stories, I can post the link to her site if you all want. She's an amazing author and a pretty damn good artist too.

After watching La Blue Girl I grew obsessed with tentacles. They're really wicked and out of this world. I just like how they are monsters, yet similar to plants and have a mind of their own. Most people don't like them cause they think they're either scary, too ewwish, or just are not into them. It all depends on the person tbh.

Chaos_The_Chosen_One said:
Ask anyone who knows me for more then a week. I love tentacles. Whether it's just a cool 3dsr4 design on clothing, a difficult dungeon boss, or of course hentai, I fraking, love, tentacles. If I ever create my own website, it'll be called the Tentacle Box. It'd be PG-13, relax. the symbol would be an upside down cardboard box with thick green tentacles busting out of it. It'd be a host site for Webcomics of me and my friends, and would have a forum section of course. and other stuff.

But that's another discussion, I need not ramble on that. No, i'm here to ramble on about tentacles in simplicity, in Acekard 3ds elegance, in everything they embody.

So tentacles, Who loves them and why does everyone else think we're freaks? why do they think they're icky and slimy. not all are slimy! that's like saying snakes are slimy! That's a sterotype!

So who else loves them, and in SuperCard 3ds what ways. and why do the rest of you not like them? What do you hate about them? Tell all![/align]

That is not a man, depending on the I don't agree with your point of view

Brookskennedy said:
That is not a man, depending on the I don't agree with your point of view

huh? what is not a man? what are you saying?
and what was with those links? o_O
Himeko said:
After watching La Blue Girl I grew obsessed with tentacles. They're really wicked and out of this world. I just like how they are monsters, yet similar to plants and have a mind of their own. Most people don't like them cause they think they're either scary, too ewwish, or just are not into them. It all depends on the person tbh.
i want to see the scene in LBG2 where the blonde gets attacked through her monitor by tentacles, that was soo cool and i only saw like 20 seconds of it.

I am not crazy about tentacles from what I've experienced because they're always in hardcore rape.

And let me tell you, I do not find it sexy when a monster rapes all the way through the body and out the mouth.

All of the stuff I've seen has been gory and horrifying.

So I guess what I'm saying is that tentacles are not part of a genre of erotica that I appreciate, from what I know.

wow, I doubt i've seen that stuff even once. You've had some bad experiences I see, a shame. Tentacles can be fun. Why don't you check out the link I've posted, there's a lot of good tentacle work there.

I'll check it out when I get a chance. I guess it can't hurt. If I have any questions I'll be sure to bring them back here. xP

I really do like tentacles, but not in the hardcore rape style. Actually, one of my favourite smut stories in the world is to do with a tentacled creature (I'd say monster, but he's sweet as hell) basically making love to my favourite gay couple off of Torchwood. Jack, Ianto and a tentacle dude. That's where I kind of started liking them, I guess.

Consentacles (made that up just now, i am pretty damned proud) is one of my favourite kinks. A roleplay I love but never got to try is consentacles with a guy.

The only problem I have with it is it goes hand in hand with something I DON'T do, which is recieving anal. I can give but not take, I'm afraid. As long as the roleplay has no anal in it when I'm the one being tentacle shagged, I'm fine.

ya.... tentacle work better with woman, more holes for one. but personaly, I abhor anal, HATE it, regardless of whatever genders are involved.

Food, like squid and octopus = delish.
Hentai = It would be hot if the tentacles didn't go through a lady's body, or any other gory/awkward situations.
Designs = F'awesome.

i can't bring myself to eat tentacles, it feels wrong. and yes, gory tentacles = bad.
but normal sex tentacles are awesome.
and normal tentacles that just hang around are awesome too.

Lol, I wouldn't be able to eat squid or octopus if I was naming it "tentacles", because my stomach wouldn't go well.. Haha. I just grown up around different foods like this.

I'm not a fan of tentacles, beyond those on Cthulhu, sea creatures, and on the MSI logo/design. And I certainly don't want them on my body in any kind of sexual way. In my body, in the form of calamari, well thats different.
^^

I can't give you a reason beyond "I don't like them" really. I mean, there are foods everyone tries that some inevitably don't like that others do, and really, I think a lot of the sexual kink type things are a lot like that.

And no I don't think anyone is a freak for liking broccoli, I mean tentacles, just not my cup of tea. XD

Back
Top Bottom