Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
De'Mona chuckled, "Well lets just say somebody got stabbed in the back,"..
De'Mona looked over the young Rouge, "You know if you hang around with us you may be putting your own life in danger."

Delshyk chuckled. "I've been in danger ever since I became a ranger my dear. How do you think I lost a whole pack of wolves?" He sighed and looked around. His young face told tales of his life, with one fairly large scar crossing his cheek, down to his neck, disappearing beneath his shirt where many more were hidden. He chuckled, flipping a knife between his fingers expertly.

Ianic bounded through the forest. The thrill of the speed ran his blood cold. Water from last night's storm fell when he reached up and random to shake the leaves. Ah, how an elf loves the forest. He laughed, and it was a free sound. He climbed a tall oak. Its old braches felt sturdy beneath him. He hugged the oak, taking in its smell. Memories ran through him. A younger Ianic, only 12, throwing rocks. At 8, dancing at a bonfire at a refugee camp, with tieflings. Ianic stepped back, and he was falling. The speed at which he fell was emmense. He laughed again before rolling himself into a ball and landing on dew. He stood straight and took a step... into a bed of ash. He bent down closer. No one could have started a fire during the storm but this was insanely fresh. He shrugged and covered the ash with leaves. Then he ran back through the forest, towards Illos.

Delshyk took her hand, managing to keep flipping the knife even though his fingers were entwined with hes. "Friends call me Darkwolf. Nice to meet ya De'Mona." He smiled and took a step back.

Noah literally ran into Ianic on the way.
"HEY, WATCH WHERE YOUR-"
He stopped as he saw who it was. He let out a relieved sigh.
"Oh, good. It's you. I've been waiting for you here. Well,
Ilos isn't too far now. Let's finish the trek, Eh?"

--

Noah was right; it wasn't far for the two of them running at full speed. Noah was able to easily keep up with Ianic, and vice versa. He stopped at the edge of the settlement.
"Okay, fair warning. Selphe can be a little... eccentric. Really eccentric, frankly."

De'Moan shook his hand, then grabbed her horse and flung herself up onto his back. She made a clicking noise to get her horse move to catch up with Amoz. ..

Looking back over her shoulder at Darkwolf, " well you coming our not?" she said as she moved to catch up with Amoz

Amoz smiled softly to De'Mona.
"I assume all went well?"

--

Amozabel saw the settlement coming closer. He didnt bother to check if the ranger had followed.
"Alright, fair warning. Selphe can be a tad... eccentric."
That's when he spotted Noah.
"You again!" Amozabel called to Noah. Noah turned and looked at Amoz with a smirk.
"Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in?" he joked. Amozabel smirked.
"I'll let you off easy, this time."
Noah laughed.
"As if."
That's when Selphe arrived.
"Hey everybody!" the young female raptorian called happily. She had raven wings and jet black, long hair, with silver, moon like eyes. Her smile was soft and her body was lithe as she ran up to hug Noah. Once she saw everyone that had gathered, she whistled.
"Wow. Looks like y'all are going to hafta double up on my rooms, hmm? Don't worry, just pick someone you wouldn't mind sleeping with. And I don't min pets," she added happily, looking at the two wolves.

Delhyk smiled. He didn't have a horse. "Yeah, I'm coming. Where you guys heading to?" he let out his wolf pack, gently scratching their heads. They smiled their wolfish grins and looked at De'Mona. For some reason, the wolves were more trusting than Delshyk.

De'mona turned her horse around and walked back to darkwolf and extended her hand and helped him up behind her on the back of her horse. " Do me a favor will ya, put those damn knives away before you cut my horse" she laughed.

and they soon caught up to Amoz

((Putting this on the character sheet thread in a minute..))

Code:
Name: Clara Isaell
Race: Elf
Class: Ranger
Background: Has lived in the forest all her life, practically. Sometimes she heads to a town to buy supplies as she makes her next foray into the woods.
Personality: Clara has a mis-trusting, sort of shy personality, and a calm demeanor.
Looks/Link/Pic: http://download.minitokyo.net/Matsuryu.291106.jpg

((But is this good enough?))

((Of course not. :) ))

Clara's icy blue gaze examined the small town beheld in front of her. Her long golden hair, a few strands tied in a braid, was flung across her back. She wore her usual forest-green leather armor, and her mahogany bow on her back, along with her quiver. At her right side was a simple hunting knife, and on the left side were a few pouches that were quite empty.

Clara was perched atop a tree, about fifty feet above ground. She was quickly surveying the town, and at that moment she decided to keep moving. She swung from the branch, landing atop another with feather-light feet, and continuing this process, moving down the tree in a matter of seconds. As her softly padded feet hit the ground, she set off in a run towards town. It is not even a mile, I'll get there fast. Clara thought.

When they arrived at Ilos, Delshyk chuckled inwardly, even more so when he spotted the raptorian. He'd always wanted to fly, but he never had the chance to. Also, he found his dreams of flying ironic since he was severly afraid of heights. "Double up on rooms?" He looked at De'Mona, then surveyed the rest of the party. "Um... I think I'll just sleep outside. No offense, but I really don't trust any of you." He smiled and sighed as his spirit wolves came out, making themselves visible to everyone. Kyshek stood proudly at his side. Once again, the knife was tracing circles around his fingers.

Selphe looked at him and shrugged.
"Alright. Just tell me if you need anything, alright? Care to join us for dinner?"
She turned back to the rest of the group.
"Well, how about the rest of y'all? Who's sleepin' with who?"
Amoz looked over at De'Mona.

Clara headed into town, her tread featherlight and making no sound. As if that would be needed. The main road was so packed with busybodies hollering and shouting, that it nearly drove Clara deaf, with her sensitive ears. She saw an Inn, and started to make her way to it, noticing an odd set of travelers. A raptorian, a man, a few others. "Odd assortment.." Clara thought, sub-consciously reaching a hand to her side, where her knife hung.

De'Mona faded into the background as Amoz talked with Selphe. She was quietly surveying her surroundings, already noticing some people from back in the small human settlement, which made her feel very uneasy.

"The only one i'm going to share a room with is Amoz" De'Mona finally spoke up

Amozabel retreated back to De'Mona.
"Mind sharing a room?"

Noah tapped Clara's shoulder from behind.
"It's not nice to eavesdrop. Or spy on people," he said softly.
He had pretty much disappeared and came up from behind in utter silence. But hey, that's what you get for a life's worth of training as an Assasin.

(Geh xD Posting failure~)
Amoz nodded and looked at Selphe, who gave him a look that said 'sure'.

De'Mona smiled at Amoz " not at all" then she looked around still uneasy at the rest of the people that seemed to be gathering

Clara didn't flinch, but merely replied, "It's not nice to sneak up on people either." She un-buckled her knife, and it slid halfway out of it's sheath silently. She had been 'robbed' many times by people like this. But they usually failed. Miserably.

Her mind was already anticipating different ways she could strike out at him, and ways he might attack or respond. For an odd reason, her mind was hard-wired for this.

Noah smirked softly.
"Guess not. Sorry, then."
He came around to her front, extending a hand to her.
"I'm Noah," he said with a small smirk.

Delshyk smiled, noddiing. "I'll be sure to do that, and I would enjoy joining you for dinner." He looked at the 6 wolves around him. He sighed and kneeled down, making eye contact with the wolves. He nodded, passing a silent message and closing his eyes. All the wolves except for Kyshek bounded into the surrounding woods, fanning out as if they were searching for something.

"Clara..." Clara responded bluntly, and quickly shoving her knife back into it's sheathe. She didn't take his hand, however, as the most friendly most could hope for was even exchanging a few short words with her. She adjusted her bow into a more comfortable position on her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom