Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah shrugged.
"I guess."
He smirked.
"You want to come along? I'm sure Selphe would love someone like you. She absolutely adores music."

Ianic licked his lips. "Does she pay?" He inquired. Though he decided to give up stealing, he wasn't about to give up money.

Ianic laughed. "Yes, I think I will go with you. Some fun would be good." He winced as his ribs were still slightly fractured. He twisted his bandaged hand in pain. This of course sent another cold flame to his head.

Ianic flushed. "I, uh, kinda stole some money... And a guy got mad because I, kinda, made him a distraction... To steal." He stammered out.

Human
Code: Darkwolf
Name:Delshyk Tion
Race:Human
Class:Ranger
Background:Orphaned at a young age, he taught himself how to live. Has been wandering around with his wolf friend Kyshek ever since he found the pup hidden under some rocks.
Personality: Calm, quiet, prone to blushing around women. Normally viewed as an outsider and hasn't had much experience around people
Looks/Link/Pic: 5' even, raven black hair, has a little bit of a tan, has somewhat of a muscle tone. Piercing blue eyes that can change from warm and friendly to cold and hard in a second.

Delshyk hopped down, knives jingling and his 2 swords slowing his fall. He walked up to the two men, looking them in the eyes before walking on to some unknown destination. While he was in the middle of them though, he dropped a card with 6 aces on the front, and a single X on the back. Then he walked on, pulling up the hood of his jacket and slightly adjusting the swords that crossed on his back. The knives continued to jingle musically as he walked.

Noah blinked as he murmured something under his breath, inspecting the card.
"Excuse me, Ianic. I need to.. take care of something."
Noah turned and disappeared around a corner.
"What brings you here, ranger? I thought you had a forests to protect," he said with a smirk from a roof just above Darkwolf. He jumped down, right into his path.

Ianic nodded, then Noah was gone. He began twitching again. Upstairs, everyone was probably still asleep. Maybe he could sneak in there and just take a little bit of money, or all of it. He stepped towards the exit. Stealing again, this was not the way he should act if he truly gave up being a theif.

"Heheh. Well, since you asked ever so nicely, I'm taking a break. Kyshek decided to stay at the forest." He smiled and looked at Noah with warm blue eyes, trying to see whether this man was hostile. "Is there anything else you'd like to know?" he asked, taking out a knife and flipping it expertly between his fingers.

Noah chuckled softly at the knife trick.
"If your trying to impress me, your doing horribly," he joked.
"Yes, frankly. Whats your name? I'm Noah," he said, extending a hand to the ranger. Of course, since he killed about a sixth of the people he talked to in assasinations, small conversations like these were nice.

Delshyk smiled and took his outstretched hand. "My name is Delshyk, but everyone in the forest call me Darkwolf. And, no, I'm not trying to impress you. I just do this every now and then to make sure I still have my precision." He nodded and pulled out a strange looking crossbow. It had arrows on what seemed like a miniature barrel, and it rotated. Delshyk smiled and took his card back.

De'Mona paid the blacksmith, Pulling her hood up to cover her long red hair she led the horse outside and started to saddle him up, The village was a lot more busy in the day time then it had been last night when she had first arrived.. people hurrying about working or shopping. She noticed the two men around the corner. One she recognized from the tavern last night, the other was flipping a blade up and down between his fingers.

Noah's smile faded as he heard voices.
Multiple voices.
LOUD voices. Shouting his name.
"Fuck!" he yelled, taking a dash for the town's exit. How could he have been so careless as to let himself be seen?!

One of the armored men cast a glance in De'Mona's direction, skidding to a halt.
"It's her!"
Apparently, the men Amozabel had described had been undercover.
Oh, and did I mention the one who had stopped beside De'Mona was now headless?
Amozabel panted, having sprinted to check the commotion.

"Go!" he said to the Drow in a rumbling voice. "I'll hold them back. Go now!"
Amozabel pulled out two regularly two-handed claymores, but held one in each hand. That had to mean he was pretty dang strong the wield both at the same time AND stay accurate.

De'Mona pulled her sword and spun around bringing her sword down finding it's mark across one of the armored mans cheek splaying it open down to the bone. The man fell back holding his face while De'Mona turned her attention back to the other..

Yelling over her shoulder to Amoz, "what are you doing here? I thought you where back at your cottage." another strike and she was around the armored mans back welding her sword, " well don't go getting yourself killed on my acount," she yelled over to Amoz. It was obvious she was not going to run and leave her friend to fight alone, especially when he was trying to protect her.

Amozabel ran one of his claymores through one of them, moving too quickly to pull it out. He lashed out with his dragon's tail and smashed in their ribcage with a tailwhip.
"I was until I heard the commotion! I guessed it was you and came
to help," he said, grabbing one and throwing him into another, skewering them both with one claymore.
He retrieved his swords and whistled, his horse coming. He hopped onto the saddle.
"Come, get on your horse. We must go before more arrive, De'Mona."

De'Mona grabbed her horse and flung herself up on the horses back fallowing Amoz as they headed out of town, " hay, thanks for helping me back there," she said. "I should have known better then to go into that town. Someone was bound to recognize me.".. Looking over at Amoz, "Do you have any ideas who would have ratted me out? Could it have been that thief do you think?"

Amozabel kept his horse right beside hers.
"It's no problem. I wouldn't be able to sleep bearing to know that such a beauty like you died when I could've prevented it."
"I'm not sure who ratted you out. Most likely someone who needed the money. Someone else with a price on their head."
He shrugged and pulled off his hood, breathing inward.
"Ahh, good to feel free..." he said softly.

She smiled over at him, ah he didn't know how true his words where, how good it felt to be free. "ah thank you, but you shouldn't worry about me, I've faced death many times in my past," .. "hmmm but you mentioned money and a price on there head, does that mean you know who I am," she watched his face to see his reaction to her question.

Amozabel chuckled.
"Of course I do. I did from the moment I saw you. But that did not stop me from helping you,
no?
He smirked softly and looked back at her.
"It is my pleasure to help you, De'Mona. People like you and me, those who are deemed that don't belong, we need to stick together."

"well if you recognized me then i'm sure there must have been others as well, I don't think that town will be safe for me anymore." she said looking at him. "But why didn't you turn me in yourself? Even for another outcast that's still a lot of gold you could have lived the rest of your life very comfortable," she told him. "I heard that even his family is offering one of his smaller villas along with it's serving staff, that and the gold you could have set yourself up as quite the noblemen." De'Mona had a natural distrust of most, she found that most where only out for themselves and she found it hard to believe somebody would do something for another unless it directly benefited themselves.

Amozabel shook his head gently.
"No. I am a man... well, dragon of true heart. I would never lie to someone and take advantage of them just for money. Besides, I like living a quiet life."
He smirked.
"Okay, semi-quiet life."

her eyes lit up as she laughed at that last statement ...
"so tell me what should we do now" she asked as they brought there horses to a stop in front of his tiny home.

Amozabel thought.
"It's best we kept moving. To Bruma, a small raptorian settlement. I have a friend who can spare us a room for a while while we sort our plans out. It's not far from here, only a few more hours' travel."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom