Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need Help Making A Decision...

Thirio

Moon
Betting that theres probably a few gamers here on BlueMoon although not really sure but I'm going to ask this question on here since theres more mature users instead of Gaia cause on Gaia I'd just get a bunch of sarcastic, smartass remarks or some sort of ridicule that doesn't help for what I'm needing help for. Other then that I just cant really decide for myself at the moment for some reason.

Anyways I need help on deciding if I should have a Halo & Gears of War thon or a Devil May Cry & God of War thon.

Personally I like the Sony systems better don't get me wrong Halo was good and I never got to play much Gears of war. I'm a really big fan of God of War so I would definitely go for that one. And I'm just starting to get into Devil May Cry, so I would pick one of those over the Xbox choices.

well I enjoy Halo. just something about shooting aliens is a million times more fun then shooting terrorists. probably the fiction-esque-ness of it.

Obviously, what you really need, is to buy Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and then lock yourself away from humans for about three weeks. You will thank me later.

Well now this thread is right up my alley. I'm surprised to see no one looking at the big picture. Take Gears of War, Halo, and DMC, and sell them. Then head to your nearest game outlet and purchase MvC3. Well If you don't have enough for it then I would go with Devil May Cry....

Back
Top Bottom