Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

a young kings story (closed rp))

riku276

Star
josh hopped off of the horse when they reached the ruined castle, " here we are, all that remains of the former castle of alpoko," he turned around and said "i am sorry for not introducing myself, my name is joshua, joshua leoheart, but please, call me josh. may i ask for your name?" josh was 19 and 5'9. his hair was a raggity brown, with sapphire eyes, his clothes were raggity with a white shirt, and brown pants, with black shoes.

josh looked around, while he was waiting for the female knights name. suddenly, the forest around them became silent, and animals were running out of the forest. soon an ogre appeared, knocking down trees in his way. josh looked around for a weapon, and saw a sword near the castle, he darted for it, but got the ogres attention as it charged at him

josh said "thanks, now its my turn!" he jumped up onto the club, and while the ogre tried to get him off, josh slashed at him, each one leaving a large wound, and suddenly, josh appeared on the ground behind the ogre, blood on the sword. the ogres head slowly fell off. but josh grasped his arm with the sword, the fast attack was a double bladed sword. it killed the ogre, but hurt joshs arm.

Back
Top Bottom