Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reality T.V. With a TWIST (checking..)

EvesBosom

Planetoid
OK, Here's the rundown. I want a group roleplay! Not just any group roleplay, but a good one.

I want to place five to six characters in a house, camera's everywhere, microphones everywhere. These characters will have to live with each other for eight weeks. All these characters have serious personality flaws that should be remedied by the end of the eight weeks.

I will be GM this roleplay and filling in gaps were need be.

NOW FOR THE CHARACTERS.

We're looking for several talented and unique individuals. You will be selected on how personally flawed you are as well as your mode of uniqueness. You will submit an application and photo found below. Upon arrival you will turn that information in and we will call in one by one for an interview. If selected you will be notified right away and you may begin to pack your things!

As for unique Characters the list goes as following. Each are by group

Fairy tale Characters

Any Character from The Grimm Fairy Tales or Christien Anderson-since these characters are slightly dark and more mature.

Comic Book Characters
Any character from Dc, Top Cow or Marvel

Supernatural and Fantasy Characters
You know like demons, witches and white pixies. Mix a vampire and werewolf in there and we're good.

Now these are the groups that are open to discussion. All characters will only come from one of these groups. So it's up for discussion!

Who's interested!

I like it. Do you accept more flawed characters than in the tales? Eg.: Little Red Riding Hood with a crawing for bestiality, SnowWhite the drug junkie who sold her body to a gang of seven, latex (or rubber) fetisist superheroine, etc?

I actually think this is pretty interesting as well. I've been on a reality tv show before and, although I would never want to do it again irl, acting it out might be fun.

Back
Top Bottom