Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Request Thread (Close for now)

Should i attempt to make a open roleplay for Halo

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chief

Star
Hello lovely viewers, I'm Chief and I would like to say thank you ladies for taking a look see of this thread. Now without further ado, enjoy the read of what down below.

My do’s:
-I’m a bit of a literate, so I can handle mild grammar problem.
-I can handle long-terms and short-terms roleplays.
-I’ll roleplay in either by threads or by private messages on this website. I’ll even do it in Instant Messengers, if we’re both able to make contact. (read the very bottom of this post)
-Science fiction to fantasy, I’m good with all of them.
-If you want the roleplay to have more story into it than just sex, no problem. If you’re looking for smut, same thing, it mainly up to you really.
-I’m willing to take offers as well, but don’t get down if I say “sorry, but I’m booked” or “I don’t think I can do that.” There are some things a guy can or can’t do, you’ll know.
-Involvement of bondage is a fickle with me, but I’ll let you know through PMs. Just don't get your hopes up.
-I do take involvement of incestuous roleplays, either form of paring
-I’m open in doing roleplays involving Nekos or Anthro/Furry.

My don’ts:
-Scat, water sports, and any other similar type of kinks. I’m pretty sure many other people aren’t a big fan of those either.
-nothing involving M x M, sorry guys…and girls that are into yoai. Although i don't have a problem in taking a role as a girl, if you ladies don't have a problem with that either.
-I can’t handle rejection very well, in a rping sense at least. I’m sure many of you don’t like it when someone go POOF without leaving a message, I wouldn’t either. Though I can’t prevent the likely hood of me losing internet or my laptop/computer dies, but I’ll more than likely find a way to announce it somehow. Anyway, don’t be afraid to let me know if you’re going to be gone for some time and don’t know when you’ll be back, or feel you like wanting to end our roleplay we’re doing as well. I can be understanding, so don’t go breaking a guy feelings and not take a time to do it okay.

Extras:
-If my posting slows, it mostly because my brain need rest. basically a mild writer block, will do my best to make a post...just slowly.

My rate of freedom status: how much free I am for roleplaying.
A-okay: Free to do at least four roleplays.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[SIP] = Still In Progress.
Stars (*) = Craving to do.

Original Plots: More to come.

None at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genre Listings:
-Fantasy
-Incest
-Modern
-School Related
-SciFi
-Steampunk

Parrings:( My roles, but gender roles are discussable. Also can be discuss for other changes you like to be made.)
-Brother X Sister or Father/Mother X Daughter/Son (or etc. XD)
-Mystical Creatures X Human/Elf
-Teacher X Student or Teacher X Teacher/Parent
-Prince/Knights X Princess/Servent
-Vampire/Werewolf X Human

FANDOM AHOY!

Fan-based plots:

Plot #1
*It Dangerous Out There: An 50/50 smut and story plot, mainly involving you playing an FemLW. WARNING: Rape is involve in this, bestiality as well if agreed upon.
After her father decided to up and leave, the Vault Girl must escape Vault 101 and into the wasteland of DC. All to find her father and get answers from him, while facing the hardship the Wasteland throws at her. Praying she'll make it through the day to the next, only to do it all over again.

A Job Gone Foul: An Mass Effect theme plot, Non-Canon.

Fandoms Listing: (There are others that aren't listed, so go ahead and asked)

Anime:
-Accel World(non-canon only)
-Fairy Tail
-RWBY
-Soul Eater
-Sword Art Online
Games:
-Destiny
-Dragon Age
-Fable
-Fallout
-Halo
-League of Legends
-Left 4 Dead
-Mass Effect
-Elder Scrolls
-Star Wars TOR
Others(movies/shows):
None at the moment, except for star wars' shows and movies. But don't be afraid to offer.

Image relating plots, any of these are either fandom or not:
<blah>= Animated
#blah#= Owns a plot

Image #1
Image #2
Image #3
Image #4
Fandom
Image #1 (don't worry, he won't be THAT ugly XD)
Image #2

PM me or reply on this thread, I'm open in listening to yours own plots or pairings as well so don't be afraid to ask me. I might or might not say no.

Thanks for reading!

RE: my request (MxF) (updated)

Hello, I was wondering if I could maybe join you for one of your plots? Prehaps the dragon prince or the area fifty one?

I would be interested in a caring sibling or a difficult life if you're still looking. Just let me know.

I'd be interested in role-playing with you!! I'm looking for something purely Smut though I could also work with a little storyline here and there :)

Vampire/werewolf x Human
Teacher x Student
Knight x Princess
I could do He my teacher, my brother, and my lover, I like playing the naughty trouble maker girl XD
Any others I'm unsure about or haven't looked to much at for interest :)

I am very interested in plot #5 and possibly plot #2 if #5 isn't available. Hit me up if you're keen to start one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom