Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a F//, FutaxFemale...[Dominate me?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorableAzzy

Planetoid
Revamping my thread, please bare with me. C:

Basics:
  • FxF or FutaxFemale
  • PM's or IM's. Thread's are a huge maybe. I have AIM, MSN or Skype
  • PM is the easiest way to get ahold of me.
  • I prefer to be "submissive". I don't like taking the lead, but I assure you if my character wants something...she will get it.
  • You will start first. No exceptions.

Kinks:
  • Lactation (and in turn, I will turn to goo if you let my character just cozy up with your milky tits and suckle away.)
  • Breastplay
  • Costumes
  • Large breasts... Like obscenely large.
  • Cow-girls and bunny girls
  • Breast Expansion
  • Multi-Breast

Craving:
  • Futa
  • Slave/Mistress

Some Suggestions if those don't float your boat:
  • Queen x Queen
  • Queen x Princess
  • Queen x Lady-in-Waiting
  • Demon x Angel
  • Succubus x Girl<3
  • Mistress x Slave(Can be mixed into anything)<3
  • Picture Plots, if you have one!
  • Neko x Mistress<3
  • Bunny Girl x Mistress
  • Harem
  • Send me an opener and maybe I'll just send you one back and we'll see how it goes!

Modern day/realistic roleplays:
  • Reality TV show(like a dating show, we would double for that.)
  • Affair- Married Woman x Married Woman, Married Woman x Single Woman
  • Mistress x Slave(Can be mixed into anything)<3
  • Roommates
  • Straight Girl x Lesbian
  • Picture Plots, if you have one!
  • Stripper x Client
  • Bride x Bride
  • Futa(You will be the Futa girl)<3
  • Sister x Sister
  • Sister x Mother
  • Send me an opener and maybe I'll just send you one back and we'll see how it goes!

Here is my f-list.

RE: Azzy seeking F/F, Yuri, Shoujo-ai, a romance story...[OPENED AGAIN]

I can pretty much assume the answer by a few factors here and there in your post and profile but I don't like to simply assume something and never ask. Sometimes, I am pleasantly surprised by the answer.
Anywho, my question: What mediums are you willing to play over? Are you only open to PM role play or would you be willing to venture into threads?

Warchief said:
I can pretty much assume the answer by a few factors here and there in your post and profile but I don't like to simply assume something and never ask. Sometimes, I am pleasantly surprised by the answer.
Anywho, my question: What mediums are you willing to play over? Are you only open to PM role play or would you be willing to venture into threads?

I prefer PMs just because they're right. there. There's an envelope staring at me whenever I get a PM. It's easy. But! I will go into threads if that's where you prefer to roleplay.

I might be interested if you're willing to play in threads. I'm currently looking primarily for Warcraft role play at the moment but I'm not limited only to Warcraft if you aren't familiar with it. I usually play males but I'm always open to mixing things up now and then and I have been told that my female characters are convincing enough. I also prefer to play the dominant role in a role play. If you have any particular pairing or genre cravings then feel free to send me a PM. I'll see what I kind of plot I can glue together with any information that you want to give me.

Warchief said:
I might be interested if you're willing to play in threads. I'm currently looking primarily for Warcraft role play at the moment but I'm not limited only to Warcraft if you aren't familiar with it. I usually play males but I'm always open to mixing things up now and then and I have been told that my female characters are convincing enough. I also prefer to play the dominant role in a role play. If you have any particular pairing or genre cravings then feel free to send me a PM. I'll see what I kind of plot I can glue together with any information that you want to give me.

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to take a raincheck. I'm not much up for M/F, nor do I have a particular craving that would be anywhere near Warcraft(since you're looking for Warcraft)... Sorry!

I'm back! Again! My computer died. :(

RE: Azzy seeking F/F, Yuri, Shoujo-ai, a romance story...[edited]

Bam. Looking for more partners now that I've caught up.

RE: Azzy seeking F/F, Yuri, Shoujo-ai, a romance story...[edited]

I shall drop a pm and give a free bump. :D Cause I'm awesome like that xD

Oh and hi :p

RE: Azzy seeking F/F, Yuri, Shoujo-ai, a romance story...[Looking for a Futa to love<3]

I'll PM you! I mean... I usually like to be submissive, but in this case I would love to make an exception ^_^ I still don't have any characters, because I'm very new, but once I get one up on F-List, I'll be sure to PM you a link. Are you still interested in Good Girl/Bad Girl? :blush:

RE: Azzy seeking F/F, Yuri, Shoujo-ai, a romance story...[Looking for a Futa to love<3]

Thanks for posting. <3

Still looking for Futa<3

RE: Seeking a F//, FutaxFemale roleplay~ [CRAVING a Futa though]

Hey, if you're still looking I would love to do a sister/sister roleplay with you, possibly futa aswell?

I should warn you, I haven't roleplayed in maybe 2 or 3 years? So I may be a bit rusty.

Today is going to be so much better. ^_^ Going to RP todayyyyy all dayyyy.

Ah thank you! I was so confused by the pm's I received 'cause I hadn't bumped it yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom