Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout ({Sy x Jugger})

(Yeah well...I was fighting a behemoth sized deathclaw >.> lol.)

"Nor am I and I rigged a shotgun to blow a guy's head off when you came in." When all was done he got up and looked at the air vent. "Found a way out. Though we can't leave this thing here to die. Its too young and weak to survive from wounds like these, even with stimpaks...and I've just run out of my last few to spare anymore. The last two I have are for me." Walking over to the deathclaw, he watched it whimper in her lap as it seemed to nuzzle into her. "Ha...say hi to mommy little guy."

Danza glanced up at the air vent and nodded to Nathan when he mentioned it being the way out. When he continued to speak of the young deathclaws condition, she looked back down at it. Smiling softly as it nuzzled her thighs. Her mind flashed back to a pet dog she used to have to whom she called herself its mother. Sadly that dog picked a fight with a giant radscorpion one day and died from the venom before Danza could take it to a doctor for an antidote. Ever since then she always carried antidote in her bag, and ever since then she never took on a partner. Listening to the poor deathclaw whimper in pain, her heart ached and her more motherly, maternal, and caring mind took over. A part of her mind that was so numbed down she thought was gone forever. Gently pulling her lap away from his head, she crawled over to it's legs and arms and pulled out her remaining 4 stimpacks, giving one to each limb she sighed and stood up. "That should be enough to let it walk." Gently grabbing its arms at the elbows, she became to pull slightly. Not enough to hurt, but enough to encourage it to try standing.

It seemed to whimper more to the feel of needles entering its skin, but the deathclaw almost seemed rejuvinated as it stood up next to Danza. Looking at her with a tilted head, its eyes seemed to pierce into her own before it began to wrap its arms around her and whimper more. "I'll be damned...never seen a naturally tamed deathclaw...they're usually violent by nature. Guess this one is different haha...well then, you're its mother. You name it."

Danza watched it stare at her and for a moment her body reflexively tensed and for a moment her mind began to think it was probably a mistake healing it. But then was surprised that it hugged her and even nuzzled its reptilian head against the side of her neck under her jaw. Even a young one it was still rather big and had to bend over slightly in order to nuzzle her neck. Danza smiled at Nathan's comment as she stroked it's head a little. "It's not all that surprising really. It's still young and its mind isn't morphed into the violent nature that it see's in its real parents while growing up." Danza tilted her head slightly as she tried to think of a name. First one that came to mind was Max or Alex simply from the fact she didn't know if it was male or female. Finally she settled on one. "I like Autumn. Cuz of it's color. Reminds me of pictures I've seen in books of the season Autumn. Back when there were trees." She then looked to Nathan with a smirk. "If I'm mommy, does that mean you're daddy?"

"Woah there cowgirl what's going through your mind?" He said as he held his hands out to her as if rejecting something offered to him. "I don't want to be the father of a deathclaw...more of its teacher, get me? Teach it how to fight for us...it can become a great ally if we treat it right. Lets just...try and find a way so that others won't shoot it on sight. Maybe we could...teach it how to speak or something? I remember back when I was young, in the west around old California there was these things called 'Intelligent Deathclaws' inhabiting an old vault. The stories said they were tame and were smart enough to be considered humans. Though...I've never seen one before."

Danza laughed at his sudden retaliation to her suggestion. After he described what he wanted to be to the deathclaw she merely chuckled. "Is that not what father's do with their offspring?" She asked with her eyebrows raised in an 'I told you so/your not gonna win this' sort of look. She then looked to Autumn and stroked its head some more. "I don't want to make it human-like. Humans annoy me. I connect more with animals based through pure body language and sense to emotions. Anyone tries shooting it I'll blast their heads off. If a traveler can have a pet Yao Guai(?) as a companion then I can have a companion deathclaw"

({I've actually seen a wasteland traveler who has a pet yao guai following him around. it was neat})

(Interesting. I should look that up in the wiki to see if its a random encounter haha.)

Nathan simply blinked. "Yao Guai...?? As a pet? They're like...the second most dangerous creatures in the Capitol Wasteland. Very interesting indeed...well then, shall we crawl through the tunnels? Should you or I go first? Or perhaps...Autumn? He...or she...whichever...IT...knows more about where this thing leads than we do. Maybe it could lead us out of this room and closer to the asshole that's done this to you." Autumn didn't even look at Nathan as it continued to nuzzle into her neck.

Danza could only softly chuckle as Autumn nuzzled at her neck. "Thats a good idea. It'll take lead, I'll follow behind, and you can bring up the rear. As you have mentioned before is your favorite place to be anyway." She grinned to him with a wink. Then stroking Autumn's head, she gently lifted it away from her neck and stared it in the eyes. "I need you're help now dear." She whispered softly to it. The deathclaw tilted its head curiously, obviously unaware of what Danza was saying. So instead, Danza pointed to the air vent that Autumn had fallen out of and, surprisingly, Autumn caught on quickly what Danza wanted of it. Autumn walked over to the whole in the ceiling and leaped up into it. getting damn near on its belly so it could crawl. It went forward a couple feet and then turned to look over its shoulder to see if they were following, still not 100% sure this is what Danza wanted. Danza walked passed Nathan and climbed her way up into the vent. Moving forward enough so Nathan could climb up too.

(Do you want to RP Autumn or do you want me to? I was going to but if you want to, thats fine as well. I don't mind :] )

Watching her as she climbed up, Nathan smirked as he reached out and slapped her ass once. "Thats for calling me Autumn's father. Haha. I'll treat him as if he were my own though." Crawling up into the air vent, he looked back down once more before frowning. "Distribute the weight you guys...this air vent could hardly hold the deathclaw, I'm pretty sure it can't hold all three of us. Move slowly and carefully so we don't fall into some slaughter house room."

({Sure you can RP Autumn if you want =} And sorry for all the errors in my last post. I'M cringing at them all now that I read over it xD })

Danza jumped slightly at the unexpected sting on her ass and gave Nathan a look over her shoulder. She then continued in and nodded in agreement to what Nathan said although he probably couldn't see her head. "And try to keep your hands and knees at the corners of the vent, where there's more weight resistance." Once she was in far enough for Nathan to get in she reached forward and lightly pushed against the base of Autumn's tail, letting him now he can keep going now.

(Errors?)

Feeling her press along his tail, he began to slowly creep along the blood-stained air vent that was filled with his blood's stench. As he crawled along, he took some turns, following the scent and trail as Nathan followed along behind Danza. "Damn you really know how to please a man. I love seeing that ass in my face when you crawl." He teased Danza. He would make this a teasing hell for her because he had possibly a hundred jokes to tell.

({Mostly spelling errors. Like saying "whole" instead of "hole"})

Danza followed along behind Autumn, being careful where she put her hands and knees. Hearing Nathan's words she chuckled and began to roll her hips every time she brought a knee forward. She knew quite well how to play the teasing game. Every so often they passed open grates and she peered down into the abandoned rooms that they passed. A couple even had a skeleton or two. For a brief moment, Danza wondered what crazy thing happened in this vault. Then she wondered where it was that Autumn was leading them. He was smart enough to understand she wanted him to lead them somewhere but she wondered if he knew where they wanted to go.

(Oh lol)

(Oh. And how weird. Deathclaw's name is Autumn and in Fallout 3 there is a Colonel Autumn.)

Watching her roll her hips as she continued, Nathan bit his lip as his hand slowly reached out and gripped her ass firmly. "Dammit as soon as we get to somewhere more spacey, I don't even care if Autumn is around...I'm gonna fuck you silly little girl." He sneered as he heard the creaking of the vents once more. Autumn looked around frantically before the vents gave out and caused them to fall down a long shaft until they hit the ground hard in what seemed to be a torture chamber that was void of anything except its tools, the blood on the walls and floors, and the various test victims...most of them still rotting at the skin.

Danza couldn't deny to herself the tingle that surged through her spine at his grip, for his thumb was dangerously close to her crotch. "Don't you think we should complete our mission first, Nathan?" She asked him tauntingly. She then heard the creaking of the vents and when Autumn stopped Danza's eyes widened slightly. She barely breathed out the words 'oh no' before the vent gave in and down the went. Danza made a point to avoid landing on Autumn as they fell to the ground and she sat up to glance around her. The smell of blood thick in her nose and her eyes fell upon the rotting corpses. "Looks like home." She mumbled, semi-sarcastically. After all, her own home back at Megaton was decorated like a Raider's hideout specifically for the purpose to scare away anyone who had the balls to attempt breaking in.

(Does the Raider Home really have dead bodies of the sort in it? I have the Explorer Home and I want to change it, but what will happen to any items I have in lockers and such? Will they be moved or disappear?)

Getting up, Nathan looked around with a weary chuckle at her comment. "Yeah...Hm...Autumn seems to be KOed..." He said as he looked over to the snoring Deathclaw. "Jeez...uh...what should we do with him? He's too heavy to drag and he'd just be weight...and after all of what went on in the vent, I kinda need to let out some tension on you." He said sneering.

({Yup, it has a body hanging from the ceiling on hooks and I think another half a corpse chained to a mattress somewhere. The stuff you have in the lockers and fridge stay there. The items you have laying out int he open on tables and stuff though MIGHT disappear. I've had times when they were just moved aside and I've had other times where certain tables were wiped clean of anything that was on it so jus to be safe you should collect anything out in the open before you change themes})

Danza looked over at Autumn and sighed. Her mind instantly began to race with options but when Nathan voiced his need for release, she looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "But Nathan, so many people are watching." She said jokingly, referring to all the corpses that were scattered about. As twisted as it may seem, she actually didn't mind having a little fun in a bloody torture room. In fact, it sort of turned her on; being the somewhat sadistic mind that she was.

"Lets just say...we'll be giving them their last show they'll ever see." He said sneering as he found a nice clean spot in the corner of the room, void of corpses or bloodshed but he did have to move some debris and broken tools away from it. Once he settled down, he patted his lap, motioning for her to come closer as he gave a smirk. "Wonder what Autumn'd think if he saw us do it...it might be interesting haha. He'd probably freak out or just look at us like we were fighting...wait...he might go after me...Second thoughts emerging...better hurry."

Danza laughed at his remarks to what Autumn's reaction would be. "Maybe we should do it doggy style, then he'll understand we're mating." She said with a smirk as she walked over to him. Despite her suggestion of a different position, she brought her legs on either side of his lap and sat down with her crotch directly on top of his own. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she gave their bodies a small grind and then brought their faces close enough that their noses touched.

Breathing lightly as he peered down into her cleavage as their faces were near, he moved his hands to unzip his zipper to allow his erection to spring out and press against her bottoms. Moving to her, he began to take them off as well until his and her bottom half were completely in the nude. Bringing her pussy to his cock's head, he began to grind the head into her to tease her as he began to tongue her mouth ever so lovingly before he began to press his cock deep into her. "Oooo...you still feel soooo tight baby..."

Danza breathed out a soft moan as his head teased her opening; causing her to quickly become wet inside. Her tongue played with his and another moan escaped her throat to fly into his mouth as his cock sank deep into her caverns. "Hmmmm and I'm hungry for you." She replied. Lowering her hips down so he sank ever deeper inside of her.

"Well then...eat up. I bet you're just...starving." He smirked as he said that as he began to do slow, strong thrusts into her to send her pretty much jumping up and down on his hips with each thrust he made. "Tell me just how badly you miss my cock inside you...even though we've done it last night, it isn't everyday that we fuck twice in a row."

She unwrapped her arms just enough to place her hands on his shoulders and grip them slightly as he began to pump into her. Biting her lip another moan came up her throat and she smiled at his request. "Probably the first time, actually." Pulling his body closer to her own, she whispered in his ear. "I want you so bad Nathan. Give it all to me."

"All of it...? You want it all? Does that include me cumming so far and hard into you that it might pose us a new objective in life nine months from now?" He said taunting her by saying those words as he began to thrust harder into her, causing the room to fill with the sounds of their bodies colliding with small clapping sounds.

Her nails dragged down his body from his shoulders down his chest, and curving back to go down his sides. Her voice let out more moans faster as he went harder into her body; to the point where it took her a moment before she could speak out words. "Is that what YOU want Nathan? P-personally I don't think we would -moan- make very good parents." At some point she began to roll her hips in sync to his thrusts so every time he went in and out, his cock would grind more against her walls.

"Truth be told my love...let us wait...this is a hellish w-world for a child to be born in..." He muttered through moans as she continued to ride him, feeling her nails drag themselves down his body. Looking at her with fierce, lust-filled eyes, he wanted to make her happy. He wasn't there to cumming yet, so he'd have plenty of time to please her. "Do what you want Danza...I want to rock your world better than last night."

Back
Top Bottom