Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout ({Sy x Jugger})

({I don't remeber which vault number it is, but I think its next to Arefu; next to a raider hideout/house. Me and my friend were arguing about if you're hallucinating due to some gas that's in the air because according to some logs the air ventilation filters were malfunctioning, or if it was the ghosts of the dead vault members making you hallucinate. I think its the ghosts one because when you hallucinate its like your watching a scene from the past before everyone in the vault died.})

Danza closed her eyes and sighed slowly to keep herself calm. Its not like she was suggesting keep it there forever. She simply shrugged to herself as she decided if the super mutant betrayed them both she would leave him to be killed. When the bars broke she subtly held her shotgun more secure, ready to use it if need be, as she watched Nathan approach the mutant. As he worked the barbed wire, Danza did small circles every now and then, making sure nothing was creeping up on them from the shadows.

(Wait...if its the one near Ole Olney, that might be the one I missed. I'm gonna check the wiki for it. It sounds intersting. I have to restart my Fallout 3 data cause my old data was on my cousin's Xbox Elite and it has built-in harddrives...and he moved away >.>)

Eventually the barbed wire had been torn away from the super mutant. As Nathan held it, it was rusty...dried with old blood...and dripping with new blood. The super mutant began to breathe heavily once his restraints were up and he tried to stand, but Nathan kept him down as he began to feed the giant some mole rat meat. "Danza. Got any Stimpaks on you? He looks like he won't make it to the exit of this place in his condition."

Danza looked over at Nathan as he spoke again and nodded. Holding her gun in one hand, she dug into her bag with the other hand and pulled out two stimpacks. Walking over to him she handed him those two, and then dug out a third one as an after thought at realizing with his size he might need more. "Doesn't his weight keep this door open?" She asked as her eyes followed the several cords that were attached to the place he was sitting. She wasn't sure what they did, but she tried to figure it out and simply guessed it was keeping the door open.

(Vault 106. No wonder. I never actually did that vault, though I did notice my character get affected by blue smoke.)

"Which is why...you're inside...I will get off. There is a terminal on the other side of the door that opens it...but does not keep it open. It will close after two minutes and remained closed until the weight mechanism is triggered or if another person opens the door using the terminal..." The super mutant said as he stood up. "Though...if both of you get on here...I will go on the other side and grab the weighted boxes to keep the door open, even if I move."

({It was the first one I found aside from the vault I came from lol it was trippy as hell. Both me and my friend ended up shooting the hallucinations the first time we saw them running toward us lol})

Danza blinked and it took her a moment to realize it was the super mutant who had spoken. She listened to his words as she tried to make out what he was saying. When he mentioned the terminal, she looked back into the vault thoughtfully. "He must mean the Overseer's terminal."

(What was the whole point of the vault exploration? lol)

The super mutant nodded. "Yes...it is far into the vault...the short amount of time you have to escape makes it difficult...which is why...you need to trust me to get the weighted block and put it on this platform...I need both of you to sit here to...keep the door open for me..." Nathan frowned as he looked to Danza. "Get on. He needs to hurry so he can rest afterwards."

({I don't think it really has a point lol I know one of the vaults, you need to retrieve a violin for Agatha. And another vault to find your father. But beyond that, i don't know the uses for the other ones.})

Danza looked at the mutant through squinted eyes. She didn't trust him, but on the other hand what could he really do? Tell the person that enslaved him that they were coming? Was an unlikely possibility, but not an unreasonable one. None-the-less, she stepped forward and stood on the platform.

(I mean a point like whats the point of venturing into it. Is there a good item in there or is it just for the kicks of getting your character drugged? lol)

Once she was on, the super mutant slowly got off and began to limp into the vault...coming back with a large crate in his arms that he placed on the platform. "I feel a lot better now...name's Ichiro...glad to meet you two..." Nathan smiled and nodded, not bothering to ask him about why he was enslaved to sit there forever. "Thank you Ichiro...now if you'll excuse us..." Ichiro stood in the doorway of the Vault. "No. I'm going with you....I want revenge."

Danza elbowed Nathan in the ribs when he didn't introduce himself. "I'm Danza. This is Nathan. I second his notion, thank you." She began to follow Nathan and instantly stopped with a sigh when she heard him. Deep inside, she knew he was going to say something like that. "Are you sure you're up to walk, let alone fight, in your condition?"

"Do you deny my revenge? I've been fighting since the Master's days but I bet you youngsters don't even know who the hell he is!" He murmured as he looked around the room. "If you can find me...If you can find me my chain gun...I'll be of use to you. My kidnapper has taken it and placed it somewhere in this room...but its been so long I've yet to remember exactly where he put it."

({If I remember right, it has one of the bobble heads in the lab room.})

Danza looked around the room just inside the vault door. It was the control room for the door, the main controls busted which was probably why they needed the overseer's terminal. She grimaced at the though of a super mutant with a machine gun. The thought of ANYONE with a machine gun made her uneasy. Thousands of bullets whizzing through the air all around her. Not something she was quite comfortable with. But she knew the venom of revenge and how intoxicating it can be. The mutant would come whether she wished him to or not; with a machine gun. So with another sigh, she began to look around.

(Ah. That IS an important find than. Oh, and guess what. In Fallout New Vegas, to my surprise...there's a character named Nathan Stone referenced a LOT in Vault 11. Who'd have thought my RP character for...say 6 years would be referenced in a popular game? lol)

Nathan began to look around as well while the super mutant rested, trying to recollect this thoughts as they searched. Looking through some large metal boxes, Nathan found a chain gun and his eyes went into a narrow. The gun was rusty..."Uh...I found it but...exactly how long have you been here?" Ichiro looked up and walked over. "One year...why?" Looking down into the box, he picked up the machine gun and smirked as he placed it on. "Looks as good as new...Ole Rusty has always been reliable for me...ever since the days of the Master."

Danza walked over as Ichiro mounted the gun on her being and she raised an eyebrow at the gun's condition. "Uh-huh. Well better get going then. If you need another stimpack I have a couple more to spare. Otherwise, think you could guide us through this place? Or have you never been inside before?"

"Jeez Danza. How many you got? I didn't take you for a drugee." Nathan said sneering as he patted both of them on the back before heading immediately into the vault. "Cmon, time's wasting and we need to kill this mother fucker before he retaliates!"

"Well unlike you, Nathan, I know how to be well stocked and prepared when I throw my life out into the wastes." She snarled back and jerked away from his hand as he attempted to pat her back. She then followed him while mumbling stuff under her breath. Occasionally glancing back at Ichiro to make sure he wasn't falling behind.

Walking behind them, Ichiro watched their backs with the chain gun ready as they proceeded until they hit a fork in the path. Ichiro frowned. "I'll take the left path...you two can take the right. We super mutants can dish out more damage and take more than most humans. I'll be alright...I'm an original super mutant, no way I can die." With that, he headed down the left path. "Shall we go?"

"Arrogant lil prick, ain't he?" She said to Nathan as she watched Ichiro vanish around the corner at the end of the hallway. All the same, she felt better knowing he was directly behind her with his massive arms and loaded machine gun ({No sexual pun intended xP }) She the looked down the other hallway and began to follow down it with her shotgun in both hands. "You know nathan, the guy is probably watching us right now." With that statement she nodded her chin in the direction of a camera that was perched up on the wall in a corner.

"I noticed as soon as we entered the vault door. There was a camera on the terminal...well, moreover hidden between the keys but still there. Just let Ichiro do what he is doing...I'm sure he knows what he's doing. Who knows, he was possibly a resident in here until the jackass came and took the vault." He said shrugging. "Do you want to take point or shall I?"

"It's not the mutant I'm worried about. . . " She mumbled more so to herself then to him. AS they walked down the hall, Danza steered away every so often to peek into the open rooms. Only ever entering if something interesting caught her attention. She started walking into one such room, making her way over to a desk that looked to have some chems on it. When she reached it and picked one up however she realized they were empty syringes. "Figures." She grumbled and tossed the syringe aside. At the moment the door she had entered slammed shut and locked. Instantly Danza spun around while raising her shotgun. Not even bothering to check to the door, she immediately began turning in circles, examining every inch of the room she was now trapped in.

A small rattle could be heard in the ceiling...scurrying most likely...wait...no, it wasn't scurrying. It was slow crawling with claws tapping the floor as if they were scurrying. "What the hell is..." Looking on his shoulder, he saw a drop of yellow blood...fresh. "Danza..." He said as he slowly pushed her next to the wall. "Stay right there...thats a deathclaw up there...whatever you do, don't alert it. I think its the one that attacked you...its bleeding."

({I'm assuming your in the room with me???})

Danza stepped backward until her back pressed to the wall as Nathan lightly pushed her back. Her eyes and gun were both focused up at the ceiling while she tried to see the creature. At Nathan's assumption she softly swore under her breath and whispered to him. "Damn it that thing didn't die yet?"

(Yeah. Would you have rathered him not being in there? By the way...have you played New Vegas yet? If so...did you fight the Legendary Deathclaw yet?)

Nathan shrugged. "I don't think so...its whimpering. Cmon...lets try and feel for an exit in this blasted place...the last thing I want to do is have this room filled with deathclaws of all sizes...though dying with you wouldn't be so bad." He said snickering as he began to look around the walls.

({Either way works. I got her locked with the intention of her being trapped alone but its ok. Ya I've played New Vegas but no I have not fought such a thing. After getting ambushed and raped in Deathclaw valley I made it a good point to avoid any and all deathclaws until I was much much much stronger lol})

Danza nodded as she watched the ceiling. "It probably came here to heal. . . or die. Whichever came first." She slowly side-stepped around the walls of the room, keeping her ears trained to the sounds of th creature to make sure it was still ignorant of their presence. The only door was the one that was locked. No windows, but there were a few vents. Danza could only sigh at the thought that they might have to crawl through there. Although possibly the only way out, they knew the deathclaw was in the ceiling which is where the vents run through. One wrong turn or one loud bang and they'd find the deathclaw on top of them in a heartbeat. Especially since it was wounded, it'd fight back harder.

(The Legendary Deathclaw is like...4/5 of the height of the super mutant behemoth you fight outside GNR Building. I got lucky, it got stuck between a dead body in a narrow cave so I just shot the hell out of the sucker haha.)

As they remained searching, Nathan heard the clanging of the air vents which it was crawling through. It was not beating against it, but he could hear it slowly dent from the extra weight of the creature inside of it until finally the air vent came loose, and the deathclaw fell out. It landed hard on the ground and began to wither and whimper in pain as it got into the fetal position...it was just barely larger than a young deathclaw. It was not the one she had hunted. Nathan frowned as he walked over to the creature and checked it wounds. "No one should suffer pain such as this...yet I cannot take the life of an irrelevant." Reaching into his persons, he began to take out a few stimpacks and a doctor's bag and began to nurse the creature back to health.

({Lmao that happened to me with a behemoth. I was in a building and the Behemoth got stuck under some construction stands and I jus throw grenades and crap at it})

Danza instantly trained the shotgun to the creature as it fell out but managed to still her trigger finger. Instantly she recognized it to not be the one that attached her. It was much smaller, and the wounds weren't made from her sniper rifle. When Nathan began to pull out his stimpacks, Danza didn't even argue. She held more compassion for animals then anything else, even deathclaws, and especially young ones. She stepped forward, set her gun down at her side as she knelt down, and gently lifted the head of the deathclaw into her lap. While softly whispering "sh" she stroked its head to calm it as Nathan went to fix its injuries. "It's so weak. Who or what would attack a young creature to the point of death and then leave it to suffer? I'M not even that cruel"

Back
Top Bottom