Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout ({Sy x Jugger})

Danza let him pull her body to his. Feeling the warmth he had compelled her to go ahead and lean against him. Hearing him call her baby was like a stab to the heart each time. She knew he didn't mean it. He just wanted to get laid. With a sigh she closed her eyes and turned her head away from him but still leaned against him. "Why? So you can vanish into the night, never to be seen again? Well. . . at least until you find another way to piss me off." She shook her head with a chuckle. "I'll pass hearing that swan song again."

Nathan raised an eyebrow. "You catch on quick Danza." He said before removing himself from her body. He leaned back against the ground as he looked up to the sky. "Meh...Not until I find a way to piss you off. I'm always there, even if you can't see me. Think of me as...your twisted guardian angel."

When he pulled away she gladly sat upright again and refused to look at him. "I told you, I've changed since last we met." Bringing a hand to a couple wounds that were still on her tummy, she stared at the fire. "Nathan. . . do you feel nothing for me? Was it really all just a sick game? All fake?" She knew he would use this as something to dangle over her face in the future but she needed to know. She found it very hard to accept that he felt nothing for her. And it would continue to haunt her until she knew for sure.

Nathan shrugged. "You make me seem like a bad guy. Of course I feel for ya baby. I would love to have many tiny little kids with you but that kinda thing just isn't what our society is based on. In today's world, its kill or be killed....eat or be eaten. I hope you understand....I truly feel that I wish for a day that we could settle down, but this is the best we can do is my random encounters and our nights of pleasure."

She simply stared at the fire silently in thought. Replaying his words in her head, listening to the tone of his voice. She was trying to figure out if he was sincere or if he was simply humoring and mocking her. When she finally concluded she couldn't tell one way or the other, she gave an indifferent seeming shrug and laid down on her side. "Get some sleep Nathan. Early day tomorrow."

Moving over to her, he laid behind her with an arm draping over her body. His head rested above hers as he pulled her close to his body as the fire warmed them both. "Alright then...lets sleep baby..." He said before closing his eyes to rest.

As the fire warmed the front of her body, she nuzzled backward against Nathan to warm her from behind. Curling up underneath his arm as he draped it around her body. She expected him to leave sometime in the night, but oh well. Not much she could do about it, so might as well enjoy this while it lasted.

({You can do the time-jump this time =P })

Nathan left before the sun had even begun to arise.

Two months later...

Nathan sits in Megaton's bar, just sitting in the back as he enjoys a nice shot of whiskey as he just lounges around like his usual self. This was basically what he did when he wasn't bull shitting Danza or taking on missions of his own. Finishing the shot, he lays it on the table as he sits back and closes his eyes to rest.

(In the bar in the section where Burke was sitting.)

({Ya'know this rp kinda reminds me of watching a tv series lol now entering episode 2})

Danza stumbled up the dirt trail which led to Megaton. Her bleeding arm held to her chest while her other hand remained stretched out to catch herself for when she fell every now and then. Bite marks decorated her legs, claw marks riddled her upper arms and upper chest, and as mentioned earlier, her right arm was gushing blood from a wound that seemed to have been a bite mark in origin but three times as rough and aggressive and damaging then the ones one her legs.

Upon reaching the steel doors of Megaton she collapsed to her knees and banged against it with her fists over and over until she heard the sniper from above call down to open the doors. Once they were opened, she collapsed into the arms of the doctor of the place. He, with the help of Lucas, carried her to the infirmary. Both yelling loudly for all the megaton settlers and wasteland travelers to back off and clear the way.

(Yeah haha)

Hearing a commotion go on outside, Nathan wondered what it was about. Holstering his newly found Hunting Rifle onto his back, he headed out to see what it was. Seeing the many settlers running about, many barking orders and such, Nathan caught a quick glimpse of Danza being brought tot he infirmary. Yelling her name, he ran down the hill to catch up to her.

At the sound of her name being called out, she opened her eyes briefly to glance around but then they closed again weakly. She then heard a steel door being opened and her body laid down on a cot. She struggled to stay conscious as the doc cleaned her wounds, swearing as he did so. When the doc turned away for a moment to grab some stitching equipment and stimpacks, Danza could hear Luca somewhere telling people to go back about there business, "nothing to see here" he said over and over. When the doc returned she felt something smelly and cold touch her arm and it burned so much she cried out and jerked away. "Hold still child!" When he finally refrained her, he began to stitch up the gash's on her arm. The whole while Danza struggled to remain awake while she bit her bottom lip roughly.

Managing to break through Simms, Nathan burst into the infirmary and approached Danza. "Danza! Danza what happened!" Nathan said, feeling panicked about her injuries. "Who did this to you!?"

(Sorry for the short replies >_<)

Danza jerked in restrained motions each time the doc punctured her skin with the needle. Hearing Nathan's voice, she forced her eyes open to look up at him. "N-Nathan. . . ?" Her eyes then closed again as her head rolled to the side. Her conscious quickly fleeting due to the intense pain. The doc set down his needle and faced the boy. "I don't know who you are but you need to wait out of the surgery room, if you please. You're no help to her here. When I'm done I'll come get you."

({Its cool. Not much to say})

Hearing the doctor, Nathan frowned as he nodded. "A-Alright....you better fix her up! Otherwise I'll kill you and this whole town!" He said to the doctor rather than out loud so Lucas didn't hear. He rather liked Megaton. Turning, he began to leave but he hoped that Danza would get better.

The doctor nodded to the boy, not really taking his threat seriously. After all he had been threatened many times and they never really did much. Wasn't like he was going to do poorly if he wasn't threatened. When the boy left the room, he sat back down next to Danza and continued to sew her up as she fell asleep.

~2 hours later~

The doctor stepped out of the room with a sigh, wiping(sp?) blood off his hands onto a rag. He looked over at the boy from before. "You're actually still here? Surprising. Well you can see her now. But try not to work her up too much and make her start bleeding again." Without waiting for an answer the doctor went to his desk and began writing in a notebook.

Danza was laying in the same cot, under a wool blanket, dressed in only her undergarments. Her clothes were folded up on the nightstand next to her. From what could be seen, her right arm was bandaged up, a few strips of bandages dotted her upper arms and upper chest, and there was a puncture mark right over her heart where a stimpack was injected into her system. She was breathing normally and although her eyes were closed she was awake.

Nathan pushed the doctor aside as he rushed into the room and to Danza's side. He held her hand close to his chest as he spoke to her with panic in his voice. "Danza! Danza what happened to you?! Who did this...!? I'll make them suffer! I promise you I will...!"

When his hand grabbed her's Danza jumped and jerked as her eyes snapped open and looked over to the one who grabbed her. The instant her mind processed Nathan's face she took a deep breath and relaxed into the cot again while closing her eyes. "Jeezus don't scare me like that. . . " She opened her eyes again and looked up at him as he rambled on in his panicky voice. "Why Nathan, were you actually concerned about me? A bit out of character, don't you think?" She said mockingly with a joking smile. Despite her playful tone of voice and ability to be sarcastically snide, her voice was still soft and slightly coarse(sp?) from being thirsty.

Hearing her, Nathan chuckled and let her go as he leaned back in the chair. "Ah cmon...its not that I am concerned about you because I actually care for you...its just, who else am I going to be able to scam for a quick fuck?" He said smiling as he playfully fisted her chin in a friendly manner. "But back on to serious matters Danza...who did this?"

She chuckled softly at his response and shook her head while saying 'tsk tsk'. "Poor comeback Nathan, very poor." She let her head move to the light force behind his fist and then sighed. "Think you could find me some water? Too much dust in my mouth on the way here." After she spoke she pushed her arms behind her body and started to attempt to lift herself up into a sitting position.

Nathan kept her laying on her back and shook his head. "No, don't get up. Stay on the bed and lay down." Getting up, he moved outside and began to rummage through the doctor's fridge before he found some pure water. Taking it back to Danza, he gave it to her and sat down beside her. "Danza...stop ignoring me. Who did this to you? Who did this to my little sex buddy?"

She rolled her eyes when he forced her back down but she didn't fight back. When he brought back the water, she unscrewed the cap and began to gulp down the water. However when Nathan called her a sex buddy she coughed and choked on the water. Rolling onto her side to spit it out on the ground. "Imma what now?" She laughed, to show she wasn't offended or anything, and laid back down again. "A deathclaw is what did this to me." She sighed and rubbed some crust from her eyes. "Someone really doesn't like me right now. I was walking through a warehouse, usual raiding for supplies, and then there was this voice over the intercom. At first I thought it was just a greeting recording playing over again but the voice called me by name. Next thing I knew the doors slammed shut, locked, and a deathclaw was released from one of the storage compartments."

"Wait what now...?" He said as he looked at her a slight bit astonished. "A deathclaw did this to you? No wonder...I'm just glad you're alright. What warehouse? Where is it? I'll go check it out and kill whoever did this to you...I promise you I will. Just tell me where it is and I'll slay everything in my way until I get your revenge."

"Yes, a deathclaw. You think these bite and claw marks came from a savage dog?" She chuckled softly and scratched her fingers through her hair. "Some warehouse north from Paradise Falls. Think it used to be a weapons factory for the war way back when." At his promises for revenge she rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Come on now, do you honestly think whoever was there, if someone was there, would actually still be hanging around? I know a trap ambush when I see one. He doesn't live there, he just knew I'd be there somehow and was waiting for me. He's long gone by now. Besides," She looked to him with he devious grin. "I seek my own vengeance, I don't leave it in the hands of others."

"Well...then let me help you." He said as he grappled her hand into his. He looked at her with serious eyes. "I promise...I'll follow you until we find the asshole that did this. Alright? You've got no say in this cause I'm coming along anyway."

Danza raised an eyebrow curiously as he suddenly threw his devotion of aid to her. Holding the water bottle between her hands as he held her hands her eyes widened slightly. A soft smile spread across her lips at his last sentence and she chuckled slightly. "Not like I could stop you."

Back
Top Bottom