Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout ({Sy x Jugger})

Following Danza along to Rivet City's boat, he sighed at the failed attempt the night before when he tried to seduce her once more...which ended in failure. He guessed she was on to his tricks, but it wasn't like he would give up on escaping...but he had better do it quick otherwise he's a dead man. As they entered the boat, a man in red leather armor came walking up to them, a chinese pistol in his holster. This made Nathan's eye twitch that he'd use such a weak weapon.

"Whos the boy?" Her client said with a booming voice that had the years of barking orders backing it up. Nathan actually shuddered slightly to the sound of this.

Danza closed her eyes as the man's voice rang out and echoed in the ship's metal hallways. Taking a deep breath the calm herself, she opened her eyes once more and looked the man dead in the eyes. "This "boy" is the reason I don't have your target." She then dug into her pocket and tossed him the chain with the strange symbol on its end. "Now, if you please, my work is done and I demand to be paid, sir." Her voice had another odd mixture of sounding pleasant and polite but also demanding with the slightest tone of a threat for if he refused her payment.

"Don't listen to her. She accidentally shot the guy cause he was going crazy and attacking everyone around him. I was another hostage who could've escaped, but the guy was attacking anyone not tied up. She HAD to shoot the guy in the head, then she had the nerve to take me, the hostage, and frame me for the guy's death! Check that 10mm for fingerprints, she placed it in my hands to help frame me. Her fingerprints are on it as well!" The man simply scowled as he looked to Danza. "Is this true?"

She closed her eyes in frustration the moment she heard Nathan's voice. She should've expected him to pull something like this. She pulled out Nathan's own 10mm and pointed it square between his eyes. Meanwhile keeping her own serious gaze set on the man. "I arrived at Andale, finding everyone dead because of this charming lad right here, who rigged a shotgun to a door. That door I opened unknowing that it was rigged, and the shotgun killed your target. SO yes, I killed the man if you wish to be technical. But it was at HIS fault because he has a grudge toward me that just doesn't want to die away. Now then," With her other hand she reached behind her, grabbed her shotgun, and pointed it at the man's head. All the guards jumped to attention but dared not do anything. "I'm not in the mood for mind games, so give me my bloody caps and I'll be on my way or I'll shoot your skull off and take it myself." As she finished her sentence, she looked to Nathan and gave a discreet wink of her eye, indicating him to get ready.

Nathan kept quiet once he saw the 10mm point directly at his face. He could feel a small sweatdrop go down the back of his neck...but it turned into many sweatdrops when she aimed the shotgun at the man, causing the other guards to aim their weapons at the two of them. Nathan cursed mentally, even though he saw her signal.

The man said nothing as he stared through the barrel of the shotgun that was aimed for his head. Simply moving it downward with the tip of his fingers, he used his other hand to make a snapping motion. Two guards came over, one with a briefcase. He handed it to Danza, telling her it was the 4000 caps whereas the other guard moved over to Nathan and cuffed him. "Take the boy to the mast of the ship to be thrown into the river."

Danza watched the man intently as he made his move. When the briefcase was brought over, she slowly put the 10mm back in its holster at her thigh, but kept her shotgun out and ready. She then stepped forward and took the briefcase, shaking it once to hear the rattle of caps inside. "Pleasure doing business with you. Love to do it again sometime." She spoke calmly and nicely as if she wasn't surrounded by armed mean and her shotgun trained on the big boss of the place. After having the case secured in her hand, she turned around, gave a small smile to Nathan as she did so, and left the room. Having her shotgun resting on her shoulder as she went. Looking casual, but really was keeping it trained on the people behind her so they didn't try anything.

Once she was safely out of the ship, she wasted no time. She speed walked across the platform, skipped down the steps, and went over to the side of the ship she knew the men would take Nathan. It was the part not many people went to so the man could dispose of his enemies without causing uproar and suspicion about being a corrupt guard. She glanced at the boat, at the sky, and then stood at the shore. Quickly, she tossed down all her weapons, her bag, and stripped out of her shirt and shorts so she was just in her undergarments. Then, grabbing her sniper rifle, she stood in the shadows of a big rock and waited as she watched the boat carefully.

(Stealth mode haha)

After the girl had left and the door had closed, the men smirked as the leader came over and drew out his chinese pistol. It seemed...different than the others. the barrel was longer and it held 8 shots in the gun...almost a mixture of .357 parts mixed into everything outside the handle. The leader smirked as he aimed the gun to Nathan's chest and pulled the trigger. Nathan fell to the ground, limp. The guards didn't waste their time as they took the body of the slightly life-filled Nathan and dragged him, literally, to the mast of the ship. They stopped for a brief moment, having his body half-off the ship as they rested and talked about something inaudible to each other.

({I changed my last post. Not by much, I just said instead of her having a pistol she had out her sniper rifle})

Danze saw the door open and she quickly got down on her tummy on the cold and rough ground. Placing her sniper rifle on the ground, she peered through the scope up at the three men. She quickly observed the scene; Nathan hanging over the rail seemingly dead but she saw no wound on his head and his chest still heaved weakly. The other two men had no protection except their usual bullet proof vests, and one guys hand was the only thing keeping Nathan on the rail. Perfect.

She grabbed the lever of her rifle, cocked a bullet into place, and aimed the cross hairs on the head of the one not holding Nathan. Danza took slow, steady breaths to give her better accuracy. Then after taking a breath and holding it, she fired one bullet that sunk into the back of the mans head, dropping him on the spot. The other man jumped and yelled something but before he could do anything, Danza had cocked a new bullet into the barrel and fired it into the skull of the other man. (for those who are cringing at my improper word usage for a sniper rifle I apologize lol)

As that man fell backward over the rail, Nathan feel forward into the water as well. Danza instantly stood and dove into the water, which was why she had stripped out of her clothes beforehand. She swam to Nathan in the dirty, radiated water. When close enough she grabbed his arm, and swam to the surface of the water, trying desperately to keep his head up above the water as well as herself. "Come on, I know your alive. Now swim!" She grunted between coughs and gurgles of water slipping passed her lips.

(Its fine lol)

(No no no, its not irradiated. The Lone Wanderer made it pure again :] )

Hearing her words, Nathan's eyes slowly fluttered open. His chest was in pain as water seemed to clean it, though at the same time burn his wound. He began to swim, breaking away from her grasp as he made way for land. Once he was on land, he laid on his back and began to cough and gag on water and blood. "S-Shit...!"

(Sorry for a short post.)

({Ohhhh this is the after math of all that. Oki doke lol})

Danza happily let go of him as he pulled away to swim to land and she swam after him. Once on land she stayed on her hands and knees on the shore as she hung her head and coughed out water that she accidentally inhaled. "Why'd you have to go and -cough- get shot? You loser."

((Yup haha)

"Well exCUSE me...You try running away in a room full of guards with guns without getting shot once!" He said as he began to wrap the wound tightly with his clothing. "Dammit this is your fault..." He said as he stood up, holding his wound, and began to limp away. "Last time I see you again...you freely give me away like that for some bottle caps? Pweh..."

(Companion lost haha)

She rolled her eyes as she stood up, undid her ponytail, and squeeze out the water. "Ya its MY fault. If you weren't so intent on always being a thorn in my side you wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place." When he spoke of her giving him away for some caps she laughed. "Are you THAT stupid?" She went over to her clothes and pulled her shorts up her wet legs and buttoned them up. "You killing off my target, I was afraid he would try to cut my pay in half at least and I knew if I turned you in I would get bonus caps. But I never intended on leaving you there to die. Hence why I JUST SAVED YOU." She put extra emphasis on the last four words. "It's called a con sweety, maybe you should learn how to do it sometime."

She pulled her shirt on, went over to her stuff, and strapped everything back to her body except for his things, including his weapons. She then grabbed the briefcase, opened it a little, and dumped approximately 1000 of the caps on the ground next to his stuff. "See ya around." She then started walking away in the opposite direction of him while pouring the rest of the caps into her bag and chucking the briefcase into the water.

"Yeah. Like I don't know how to con people." He said once he turned around, looking angrily to her. He began to walk over to his stuff as she walked away. "Yeah. I don't know how to con people..." He repeated. "...I sure conned you that one night a month ago. Took your love and SQUASHED it in my hands when I left. I was watching from the sidelines though...watching you cry an eyeful out. Well guess what, tears like those are what I prefer to drink than the damn purified water!"

"Ya you conned me alright Nathan." She turned and looked at him with a stare of ice daggers. Then speed walking over to him, she kicked him to the ground as he was already hunched over to grab his things. As she did she pulled out her shotgun, put her foot on his chest, and pressed the barrel of her gun right against his crotch between his legs. Now when she spoke her voice held a sort of strong, calm-anger as she looked down at him with sheer hate. "So maybe I should redeem myself by blowing away your junk to make sure you never get the pleasure of another woman again? Maybe then we'll finally be even, hm?"

Nathan fell hard to the ground, still feeling weak from the previous point-blank shot to the chest. When she put her foot on his wound, he howled in pain, not even caring that the barrel of her shotgun was at his crotch. Eventually when the pain died down, or when he got used to it, he just snickered and chuckled at her. "Cmon...you know a shot toward that area will leave me to bleed out. You know you can't go on without the excitement of me in your life..." He said sneering as he reached over and grabbed the barrel of the gun, but instead of moving it away, he pressed it more into his crotch, though without it being painful to him of course. "Go on...blow my dick off and leave me to die...its what you want, right? Or are you too scared to lose me?"

Her eyes narrowed at him in anger. It wasn't so much the excitement in her life from his existence that made her hesitate. It was the fact she admired him so much. In all her life he was the only one who could ever get under her skin, in more way then one. Some people would call him her equal. Though she would never openly admit it, she was a very lonely person. And the thought that there was at least one person in the world who was like her. . . it made the world seem at least a little less empty.

With a growl of frustration and anger, she yanked the barrel of her gun away. Of course she wasn't going to let him win THAT easily. "Better leave soon. He'll know soon enough that his men are dead and will come looking for the both of us. Don't want to be in his front yard when that happens," With one hand she twirled the shotgun around and bashed the butt of it straight down onto his crotch. Leaning forward a little bit on her gun she spoke to him through semi-gritted teeth. "Cuz I won't be around this time to save your pathetic ass." Then she shoved her gun away and continued walking away again. Looking intentionally for something to kill in the city that was riddled with super mutants, ghouls, and talon company

Feeling the butt of the gun hit his crotch, he clamped his hands over his mouth as he made a loud cry of pain. Looking to her with tearing eyes that refused to shed a single tear from his tear duct, he growled as she turned to walk away. Removing his hands from his mouth, he began to pant hard as he watched her leave. "Damn girl..." He said to himself before calling out to her. "I knew you were too much of a pussy to do it!!" He said before falling back, panting hard. Reaching for his 10mm, he gripped it tightly in his hand as he laid the gun on his chest, not where the wound was however."

Danza ignored his call and simply kept walking. Her own eyes fighting back their tears which threatened to fall from a mixture of hatred, self-anger, and yes a little sadness.

When she entered the city, she found several things to kill and kill she did. By the time she was finally empty of her rage, her body was splattered with blood. A few holes dotted her legs and torso due to bullets from the super mutants assault rifles. For when Danza was mad, she had a thing to be the kind of fighter who will run into your face and then blast it off. An effective and ammo saving tactic, but very risky due to the fact it left her body open to bullets. With a grunt she leaned against a ruined building, nearly throwing her gun to the ground, and whimpered softly in pain as she began to dig out the bullets with her fingers.

Having watched the fight, Nathan shook his head once he saw the condition she was in. Climbing down from his rooftop slowly, he began to walk over to her and dropped two stimpacks by her body. He towered over her, glaring at her before walking on without looking back. The only thing he said to her was "Now we're even."

She looked over at the simpacks that dropped by her leg. Then she looked over at Nathan as he began to walk away. Taking one of the stimpacks, she shoved it into her leg and grunted softly as the syrum entered her body and went to work to patch up her wounds. She then looked back up at Nathan. "Hey." She called out. Then she dug into her bag and pulled out the wad of mole rat meat and held it out to him with a very very slight smile. "Hungry?"

Turning as he heard her, he saw her pull out the food he had gathered earlier. Sighing as he felt his stomach rumble, he shrugged as he walked over to her and sat down in front of her. "Yeah but we're cookin that first. I don't eat anything raw."

She shrugged indifferently. "Whatever you say. You gatta build the fire though. I don't feel like moving." Which was true enough. After exerting so much energy and blood, her muscles felt like rubber.

Nathan nodded as he began to gather up some small twigs that were large enough for him to use as firewood. Coming back, he dropped the pitiful stack of firewood on the ground before he pulled out a lighter and started the small campfire. Sitting beside her, he didn't care for the campfire...his mind was still occupied about her rejecting him the night before. "So..." He said as he leaned against her. "Nice night isn't it?"

When Nathan went out to find firewood, Danza had mustered enough strength to clear away the jabbing rocks beneath her and lean more comfortably against the wall of the building. He came back just as she was pulling off her rifle and setting it next to her shotgun. It probably wasn't a wise choice to disarm herself like that but she kept both weapons well within arms reach just in case. She watched as he set the fire and when he leaned against her she fought down a twinge to shove him away. Looking up at the sky upon his comment she shrugged, and then nodded a little. "I suppose so. I've spent too many nights under the sky to really notice it as something special anymore though. . . "

Nathan smiled as his arm draped over her shoulder as he pulled her to lean against him as well. "Oh come on baby...Danza, with me around...I can promise you that every night under the starry night like this one...I'll always make it special...but thats only if you'll allow me to baby." He'd try to seduce her this time, but he wouldn't rob her this time. There wasn't a point as she had nothing of interest nor did she have anything for a mission for him to steal. He would just....see how far he could get before he'd split during the night.

Back
Top Bottom