Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout ({Sy x Jugger})

She propped herself against the wall as Nathan released her to go to Ichiro. She watched him through half opened eyes and when Nathan spoke she shook her head with a half-hearted chuckle. "We're going to die down here Nathan. We're out of our element, both of us, this is his world and his game. He sicked a grown deathclaw on me, he just sent 5 sentry bots on our ass, who knows what else he has down here." Danza then struggled to get on her feet, hooking an arm around Autumn's head. She glanced around them to see if there any cameras and when she found none she spoke on. "Me and Ichiro were talking earlier, and we both agreed that theres a pretty good chance theres a second entrance into this vault. The one we entered was just "bait" in a sense. If we can find that second entrance, the one HE uses, we can turn the game back around onto him."

Nathan frowned. "How so...? How do you intend on finding this 'second entrance'?" He was going to originally walk over and slap her for what she said. The Danza he knew would never say something like that...at least thats what he thought. He didn't take her for a weak, spineless coward. "Whatever the case...lets try and find a way out of here and into a secluded room for rest...Autumn and I were walking around for hours until we finally found you." He said as he rubbed his legs. "I'm pretty sure I've got some blisters so lets try and find a room..."

Danza saw the look of anger in his eyes. Or disappointment. She readied herself for what he might do but he did nothing and she looked down the hallway. "Alright, we'll rest and I'll explain." Keeping an arm around Autumn's neck, she began to walk; using Autumn as a sort of crutch since she wasn't sure how balanced she was after hitting her head like that.

Autumn didn't like to have to bend down to help her, so he just picked her up into his arms and carried her as Nathan walked on. "So Danza...while we're walking, explain this whole idea you have in mind."

(Sorry for a short post.)

Danza was surprised when Autumn suddenly picked her up and started walking. She couldn't help but smile at the gesture. "Well, I know your disappointed in my talk of leaving. Although I may be a hard heated person who usually laughs in the face of death and danger but that doesn't mean I'm reckless nor so prideful that I can't see when I'm at a serious disadvantage." As they walked she shot out any camera that they passed. She was sick of being watched. "There always comes a time when one must acknowledge the phrase 'fight smarter, not harder' and this is such time. We're in a position where we could punch and kick as hard as we want but he'll just throw it right back at us so all we're doing is fighting ourselves. In which case we'll be going nowhere. So instead of that vicious cycle, we can try to outsmart him and turn his own game back onto him. And the best way to do that is to do something he probably doesn't expect his victims to do. Leave, act as if they are giving up, and then come up behind him and shove a 5 foot metal pole straight up his ass."

"The LAST thing I want is to shove a my dick up his ass!" He said jokingly, referring to the 5 foot pole to be his member. He chuckled and shook his head. "Well, we could always try your idea. Just leaving or giving up could cause him to either confront us, directly or indirectly...or give him an easy shot at killing us. We already lost Ichiro...I don't want to lose you two either."

Danza gave a 'you wish' chuckle in response to his joke on the 5 foot pole. "The way I see it, it's either that way or we just keep running in circles down here until he picks us all off one by one cuz thats exactly what he's doing. Both options are risky, sure, but at least my option has the potential of getting us somewhere." She then smiled at Nathan with a teasing grin. "The two of us? Are you warming up to our adopted child? Hehe."

(Out of boredom I am writing a Fallout Fan-story lol.)

"Oh haha very funny." He said sarcastically as he patted Autumn on the head, which made him purr. "Yeah. Adopted Child haha. But enough of that. We have to find that exit. Do you know exactly where that second exit is or are you just taking a guess by having us come this way Danza?"

({Nice. I have a 2 naruto FP's and an inuyasha FP lol})
She smiled not only at Nathan patting Autumn's head fondly, but also that Autumn purred in approval. She found herself glad that they were getting along. "A little of both, to be honest. Course I don't know for sure if there's a second entrance. Hell there might not even be one. But if there is one, the architecturally(probably not a word but you know what it means lol) speaking, then it would be on the polar opposite of the main entrance which is the one we came into."

(FP? Fan Play? Also the actual Fanfic is on the Storytelling section. Its all I have so far. Also...do you want to do a different RP? This one is slowly becoming a bit boring for me...sorry >_< )

Back
Top Bottom