Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout ({Sy x Jugger})

Silver-Sionnach

Super-Earth
The Waste was all they called the desert for it was nothing but rock, sand, and dead plants. Riddled with mutated creatures, pools of radiated water, and humans struggling to survive.

Walking through this perilous desert at the dusk of the night was a woman with short pale purple hair hazel eyes. Her attire was one that she had stripped off of a raider some many months ago. It didn't do much in way of protection but it served her purpose of enabling(sp?) agility/mobility and when she needed to seduce to get her way. This woman, Danza, was known as Demon Spawn among the waste-landers. In truth she was not one who did evil for the sake of doing evil. She was in its purest sense a mercenary. Danza knew she couldn't let personal emotions bar her from doing what needed to be done to survive in this world of hostility and so she will do any deed asked as long as the pay was enough to attract her attention. It just so happened that evil jobs tended to pay more then noble jobs. Simply the way of life. She was not one without her morals though. For instance she would never do something to harm a child.

Currently, Danza scaled up a small hill of rocks with a sniper rifle and combat shotgun strapped in a cross on her back. Her natural ability was accuracy thus her rifle was more-often-then-not her primary weapon of choice. The shotgun was more for when she was pissed or didn't have time to dick around. A bag was also strapped to her waist which held all her ammo and supplies such as water and chems.

Danza was on her way to a small town called Andale for a job she was assigned to. She was sent to retrieve a certain person by the name of Dale who was last seen in the town. She didn't know much about the place other then it was a small, simple town. Beyond that not many people knew about it nor could she find any who had ever visited it. Apparently anyone who claimed to travel there are never seen again. It was an interesting concept and made Danza very cautious. Which was why she chose to climb to higher ground and scope out the place before initially entering. If it seemed hostile in any way she would snipe any head she saw that didn't carry the face of her target. Then once the place was clear she would stroll right in and obtain her target. If it turned out he wasn't there then she'll just have to return to her "client" and await further instructions.

As she reached the top and looked for a good place to conceal herself, she began to think she might as well kill off the town anyway. No doubt plenty of things she could scavenge from the corpses and buildings. And it wasn't that big of a place anyway, not like anyone would be really devastated if it died away. Danza smiled to herself as she laid on a flat surface of the rock and pulled out her rifle. Placing it down on the ground in front of her, pressing it to her shoulder, she looked through the scope and examined the streets of the town for any life in the dying rays of the sun.

The streets of Andale were empty. The Lone Wanderer had left the citizens alive, knowing who they were...but Nathan Stone (Avatar) was not so...forgiving. The bodies lay within their homes, dead in their beds as if they were asleep when they were shot in the head with a silenced 10mm. Inside the garden shed, Darza's target was sitting, tied to a chair with a rigged shotgun pointing at him. As soon as that garden shed door opened...BOOM. Six bullets would go through his brain. Nathan just sat back, sneering as he awaited for her to arrive.

Danza moved the scope across the very, very small town at least 5 times slowly. When she finally concluded absolutely no one was present, she felt beetles crawling around in her stomach. Silence, although often was something she cherished, was also never a good sign. Especially in a town KNOWN to be populated.

She stood up, strapped her rifle back onto her body and hopped down the rock pile while pulling forth her shotgun. As she walked to and through the town streets, she moved on the tips of her feet so she could sprint and leap away if need be. When she arrived to one building, she opened the door and peered inside. Instantly the smell of fresh blood and death washed over her senses. "Guess someone beat me to it. . . " For a brief moment Danza pondered if she should or shouldn't browse around for items. Finally, however, she decided since the village was attacked, and her target was supposed to be here, she should only focus on finding him; dead or alive.

With a sigh of annoyance at the set-back, she closed the door again and did a quick sweep of the other buildings. Finally reaching the garden shed last, she reached for the door handle but stopped. She saw very very subtle signs that the knob had been hankered with. It could've either been from the person lock picking the door, or signs of being booby-trapped. Not wanting to take the chance of it being the latter solution, she held her gun ready, grabbed the handle, and then all in one motion she flung it open and stepped aside out of the doorway. She head the BANG of what sounded like some sort of ballistic weapon but she saw no bullets fleeing the door. Nor the debris of a land mine. She did see a flash which meant something was fire. Maybe it had fallen over on accident and shot in a different direction?

Holding her shotgun in both hands, she slowly entered the room and stared down in anger and disbelief at the dead body laying on the ground tied to a chair. His head was gushing fresh blood and she recognized the face as her target. Quickly she raised her gun again and scanned the room. Seeing the man at another chair, she pointed right at his chest. Her eyes widening slightly when she saw his face. "You. . . " She spoke through half-gritted teeth

(I'm sorry if I don't post as much as you :{ )

Nathan smirked once the shogun went off and practically blew the head off the VIP. He just laughed once he saw Danza appear in the doorway, the shocked look on her expression. Reaching for his 10mm, he pointed it at her and smirked. "Aww...seems little miss Darzy has lost her friend. Too bad...I think he made a better fate than at the hands of those Andale fucks. I spared the kids...buuuut....I'm sure they're scarred hahahaha."

({Are you not a semi-para writer?})

"Nathan. Why am I not surprise? You knew why he was important to me. Was pissing me off really worth a whole town?" She side-stepped toward the body and with her shotgun still aimed at the man's chest, she knelt down next to the corpse and began rummaging through his pockets with her other hand. The target was killed, thus she needed to find something to prove to her client that he was truly dead and she wasn't just blowing smoke over his eyes. She supposed she could just cut off a finger, or his head, but Danza was never really big and being messy like that.

(Semi-para? Semi-Paragraph??)

"Hey, the whole town had it coming. They're a bunch of murdering cannibals...and I'm only the murdering part. They can't harm nobody no more...so whats the problem?" He said sneering as he kept his pistol aimed at her, even if she aimed her gun straight at his chest. "Oh what to do now hm? You've lost your client meaning you'll get no pay. Boohoo little lamb...but now it is time I say good-bye and until next time." He said before heading toward the door, though he kept his guard up for any hostility she might show him once he moved from his spot.

({Yes})

"Cannibals huh? Must admit I've never head that before. Although given the conditions of life it doesn't really surprise me either." Her fingers touched something metal and she pulled out a chain with some sort of strange design hanging from it. She didn't know what it was or what it meant but it'll have to do. If it wasn't good enough its not like the body was going anywhere, she could just come back and take his head. An unpleasant task but if it needed to be done then so be it.

Her chest burned with anger as he mocked her and the moment he took a step to the door she instantly lowered her shotgun and shot at the floor near his feet. Being a shotgun, at least one of shots (lil round metal balls in the shell) should hit a leg or a foot. By chance that none did hit him, she raised her shotgun higher so it now aimed at his shin's. "Where do you think you're going?"

(Dunno what that means. Semi-Paragraph makes me think of half a paragraph...but thats obviously wrong.)

Nathan flailed back at just the right moment before the shrapnel flew out and landed into the ground. Nathan cursed as he looked at the girl. "The hell's wrong with you? I'm just trying to leave so I don't have to look at ya anymore. Its already staining my eyes, better get me out before I go blind." He taunted as he took another step to taunt her. His pistol wasn't aimed at her. She never had the guts to cause fatal wounds to him.

({Actually thats pretty much right lol semi-para, at least to me, is writing a lot of detail so its like a paragraph or at least half a paragraph long})

Danza couldn't help but smile at seeing him flail from the corner of her eyes. "Oh believe me Nathan, you're not really a glowing sunset to me either. However," As he moved to the door again, she stood up, placed the chain into her pocket, and shot at him again. This time, however, instead of shooting at his feet she shot just above his head. She wasn't intending to hit him that time, despite how much she wanted to. She cocked the shotgun and walked over to him, seeing that he wasn't aiming at her anymore. Not that it would've mattered if he was. "You killed my target and my client is expecting me to bring back someone. So lets say you and me take a walk and you can explain to him why I'm not bringing back the person he wanted, hm?" As she spoke she spoke in a mock pleasant voice and a smile that had an odd mix of being pleasant and also devious.

Nathan blinked at her before shrugging. "Hell no. Its your fault he's dead. You're the one who opened the door, triggering the gun." He said pointing to the rigged shotgun and the tripwire. "Hope you love having innocent blood on your hands sweetheart, its there now." HE said chuckling before he reached out and grabbed the doorknob. "Besides...Even if you WERE to try and get me to come back with you, it wouldn't be a pleasant trip. Trust me."

({Sorry for short post})

Danza let out a soft sigh. "Why must you do things the hard way?" Out of nowhere she swings the butt of her shotgun and hits him upside the head with it. Hopefully hard enough to knock him to the ground. "And for the record, no one is innocent. . ."

(Its fine. I don't mind about them :] )

Feeling the sudden blunt force of her shotgun's butt against his head, Nathan fell forward against the door, slumped against it, and slowly fell limp to the ground as he lay unconscious... Some of his pants' clothing absorbing some of the blood on the ground as he lay there.

She took a deep breath as she relaxed. Being able to hit him gave her quite a bit of relief. "Now then. How am I going to get you back to my client. . . " First things first, she patted down his body and disarmed his weapons; strapping them to her own body to sell later. Then after making sure there wasn't anything else of value in the garden shed, she undid her two belts and tied up his wrists and ankles. Grabbing him by his shoulders, she pulled him out of the shed and left him in the middle of the road as she went to find something. After a moment she came back with some string and a long piece of cardboard. Tying him to the cardboard, and then tying long handles to one side of the cardboard, she headed to the lone building her client lived in out in the wastes; pulling Nathan on the board behind her like a sled.

Though...her employer was on the other side of the Capital Wasteland...in Rivet City. She'd have to travel a long way, carrying this dead weight of a murderer with her the whole while. Eventually as they went on, Nathan began to awaken slowly yet quietly. He looked up to the sky and watched as the toxic clouds high above the earth moved along the grayish sky. "Damn..."

By the time Nathan had woken up, it was a little passed morning and the sun had just fully risen. Danza had stopped to rest and was sitting on a rock a little ways from where Nathan lay, eating some mirelurk meat. She had put on her sheriff hat awhile ago to block the rising sun from her eyes, which were more sensitive to the sun light then most. "Finally woke up did'ya? I knew I hit you hard but damn. Didn't think you'd be out all night." She dug into her bag at her side and pulled up another rolled up wad of meat; this one being that of a mole rat. "Hungry?"

"You went through my stash of food..." He said as he felt his pockets to be empty and his clothing to be less weighted from the loss of items. "Who the hell said you could go through my hard-worked for food...!?"

(Sorry for a short reply.)

"Who the hell said you could ruin my mission that I worked hard for? If you weren't hungry all you had to do was say so." She stuffed the last piece of white mirelurk meat in her mouth and put the mole rat meat back in the bag. Then with a sigh she looked up to the sky in the South direction. "We have a long way to go Nathan and quite honestly I'd rather not drag you the whole way." She then looked down at him as she leaned forward with her elbows on her knees. "So are you going to be a good boy and just come with me, or am I seriously going to have to drag your hog-tied-ass the whole way? One way or the other your coming with me, just a matter of if your going to be difficult or cooperate. The choice is yours."

"Might as well untie me. You've got all my weapons and you could just shoot me in my legs if I try to run." He said as he tried to break free from the bindings. He had to break away from her somehow. Perhaps he'd go with how he usually did it in the past. He'd seduce her and trick her most of the time; declaring false sense of love and trying his best to get her in the mood...though after their little romp he'd split while she was asleep. Win/Win scenario for him. He sneered mentally as physically he looked to her with an annoyed look on his face. "Untie me and I'll follow you."

She narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously. She saw his annoyed look but she couldn't help but feel he was tricking her somehow. He did have a point about her shooting his legs off if he tried to run. But whether or not he actually believed she'd do it was another matter. She pulled out her shotgun anyway as she hopped down from the boulder, walked over to him and kneeled(sp?) down at his side. "Keep in mind Nathan," She brought the shotgun directly under his chin and pushed up slightly. "I've grown a lot colder then last we met. Don't underestimate what I will and will not do." She spoke as seriously as she could manage and with her other hand she pulled out her knife and cut the strings that tied him down. Then after putting the knife away she undid the belt bondage on his wrists and ankles and stood up. She watched him for a moment to make sure he wasn't going to try anything and then she put her gun away so she could put her two belts back on her waist.

Feeling the restraints come off of his wrists and ankles, Nathan began to rub them and groan a bit as they became reddened. "Damn...colder since last time huh? I guess me fucking your brains out and then robbing you in the middle of the night really put a damper on you hm?" He said chuckling as he stood up, stretching as he looked around. "Now then....where are we off to then you slaver? Back to your employer I'm guessing?"

She only smirked at his response as she fastened her last belt. "Nah, it was the disappointment in your performance that did it." She then took a deep breath and once more looked up at the sky. "Rivet City is where we're headed. Best get a move on. If we keep a good pace we should be there by night fall. So," She then looked at him and smiled her devil smile once more. "Get moving cutie."

"Terrible performance my ass....moaning with pleasure, and that last bit of screaming you did when we both came. Ha, nobody could fake THAT." He said sneering as he shrugged. "Rivet City it is then slaver. By your lead, I'll be right behind you. Though I'll need a weapon...I can't defend myself with my bare fists you know, I'm better off with my pistol."

(Companion gained lol.)

Chuckling at his statement she walked up to his side. "Side-by-side then, if not in front." She then pulled out her hunting knife and tossed it to him. "As if I'd trust you with a gun. With a knife I can avoid you more easily if you attack me." Danza then started walking in the direction of Rivet City. Stopping once only to watch him catch up.

({Indeed lol but question is, for how long})

(No Karma Required lol. He's like Charon and Dogmeat)

Catching the knife in midair, Nathan shrugged. "Combat Knife is better than nothing I suppose...and side by side huh? I'm sure you prefer it if I was on your front." He said chuckling as he walked on south so that they'd reach Rivet City soon hopefully. "This is gonna be a pain in my ass, but ah well...not like I'll be her little hostage for long." He mumbled to himself as he was out of ear-shot.

She merely chuckled once more at his statement and walked along his side toward Rivet City.

({Imma do a time-jump now, if thats alright})

When they arrived at Rivet City, it was once more the twilight hour of the day, where the sun was just behind the horizon. The trip wasn't as bad as Danza expected. A few mole rats, a small group of talon company. But the two of them did away with the would-be attackers easily enough. It was strange how two bitter rivals could work so well together. She supposed in the end, they were the same mentally therefor would make sense they would fight the same. Sort of made Danza wonder how it would turn out if they ever did truly fight each other with the intent to kill. She went up the metal staircase, Nathan behind her, and walked across the platform. The guards stood to confront her but when they saw her face they stepped aside. After all, her client was one of the lieutenants of the guards.

Back
Top Bottom