Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teen Maid Service

Mouse

Star
Diana had been passing the floor in her room all morning, anxiously going back and forth between her desk to check her cellphone and the window to watch the house across from her own. After having checked her phone for the fourth or fifth time, she agitatedly tossed it onto her bed and cursed under breathe. Finally hearing a car pull up into the driveway, she quickly rushed back to her window. "Yes, he left the gate open. . ." She thought as she grabbed her shoes, slipping her feet into them in a rushed manner, and bolted for the front door.

The previous night had been a rather wild one. All of her friends had convinced to come for the so called 'senior event', which was in truth a prank the members of her high-school football team had decided to pull on one of her neighbors. Late that night Diana had snuck out of her room, expecting to go to a party or something similar, and watched her friends throw toilet paper all of her neighbor's house and yard. Somehow during all of the madness, she had lost her panties in one of the bushes.

Now that the opportunity had presented itself she was going to go and search for them. Even though it was still broad daylight, she very cautiously slipped into his yard and proceeded to search rather franticly among his hedges and other shrubbery. Though she knew it would be hard for him to link the underwear directly to her had he found them, she didn't want to take any chances by leaving them there.

Diana's neighbor Noel Tarsky wasn't home last night, he was kept late at work, and that's all he would do, just sit at work most of the time, except the weekend when he could relax and do what he wanted. He kept to himself all the time, considering the neighbors weren't really interested in being neighborly or even friendly. When he got home that night, he had to clean off all the toilet paper off his house, finding beer cans and also finding a pair of panties in the bushes. He kept the panties to wait and see who they belonged to.

When he pulled back into his garage he left the gate of the driveway open for a bit, hoping to lure someone into his yard knowing someone would search for the panties. As he got out of the car, he went indoors into his house and watched silently from a window, behind a curtain. There was no way someone would notice him from that angle. He noticed a girl sneak into his yard, and once she got close enough to the bushes, he walked out silently through his garage.

He approached the girl, the panties in his hand, then stood behind her to block her path from running away. "So you were the one who left these dirty panties in the bushes!" He accused the sneaky girl, holding the panties out in front of him to show her, watching for her reaction and making sure he was blocking her only exit.

Diana gasped as she heard Noel behind her, her eyes widening in shock as her heart rate practically skyrocketed. She turned around slowly, facing him with a forced smile as she chocked out a nervous giggle. "He-e-e-ey, Mr. T." She answered, desperate for words as she abbreviated his last name. She knew she was already in trouble, and she didn't want to add insult to injury by mispronouncing his name as well.

Her first instinct was to snatch her panties from him and make a run for it, but only being five foot six inches tall was quite a disadvantage for her. Instead, she would have to stay and take whatever punishment that was probably in store for her. Rather than confessing right away, she decided to make a bold move. "Oh great, you found them!" She exclaimed, as though she had only recently discovered them missing.

Noel glared her down as she giggled, but knew that she was faking as though she didn't know she left her panties there. "Don't think I don't know what you did in those bushes." He said and then crossed his arms, standing at six feet and one inch tall, his sky blue eyes still fixated on her. "If you want these panties back, you're going to have to do some work around my house for this weekend." He told her sternly, knowing that he can't let this go unpunished.

"And also, you will tell me every last name of the kids that were here with you. This is private property, and invading it without permission from the owner is a crime." He said and grabbed her arm. "Let's go missy." He commanded her and tugged her inside his house through the garage, closing the garage door and forcing her into his house.

Mr. Tarsky's home was well furnished and kept relatively clean, but it was still messy and dusty since he had no time to clean. "You will be my maid this weekend to pay me back. You might think of it as unfair, but this is better than going to sit in juvy for two weeks. I also won't tell your parents about this." Noel said harshly. "Until you finish paying up, these panties are staying with me, understood?" He asked her as he pulled her into his living room, waiting for her answer.

Her pale brown eyes held a slight look of fear as he glared down at her. There was no talking her way out of the mess she had gotten herself into, and she knew it. She took a half step back, nearly falling into the bush behind her as he looked down at her with that condescending stare of his. Her cheeks to flush with a soft pink blush of embarrassment when he told her that he was aware of what she had done that night before.

"I. . . I can explain that!" She began, trying to save herself before he grabbed her arm, her pleated skirt flying up in the breeze as he tugged her along. She winced a bit, his grip begin rather tight, and tried to pull her arm back. It was rather useless, though.

She had almost started to smile when he said that he wouldn't tell her folks or press charges on her, but her frowned returned as she watched him tuck her panties away into his pocket. "All right, all right . . ." She said, her head lowering slightly as she looked down at the floor, her fingers fiddling with the bottom edge of her white tank top. "It's a deal."

"Good." Noel said and went to a closet in the nearby hallway, taking out the vaccuum which was rather lightweight yet powerful. "First I want you to pick up any trash in the living room and vaccuum the floors. I'm sure if you don't think about it it won't last long." He told her and went to the kitchen to grab himself a drink. He wasn't going anywhere else, he was going to keep his eye out for her from the doorway.

Noel also wondered who were all the kids that threw toilet paper all over his house and threw beer cans all over his lawn. The panties were a sign that the kids were also having sex, and perhaps he was going to exploit this to his favor, maybe ask his new maid for a few sexual favors. While thinking, he sipped his water and watched her clean. She seemed to be doing a rather good job, so perhaps he didn't need to be so severe with her.

Diana watched Noel disappear into his hall closet and then emerge once again with a vacuum. She was somewhat relieved to see it, thinking he was about to pull out some crazy costume and force her to wear it. She nodded to his instructions and began to vacuum without complaint. She hoped if she didn't whine or drudge out the day any longer than necessary, maybe he wouldn't be so quick to ask her for the name of her fellow who were involved. She really didn't want to snitch on any of her friends, and she would do what she had to to keep it from happening.

She blushed heavily as he watched from the doorway to his kitchen, still working away at without a single complaint. The only audible sound was the hum of the vacuum; otherwise, the room was intensely quiet. The silence made her uncomfortable, feeling as though someone as stretched duck tape over her mouth. She would look up at him periodically, wondering just what misconceptions had formed in his mind about her after finding her panties in his front lawn.

Noel stood there and thought a little more to himself. Hmm, maybe I should ask her to suck me off, maybe that'll ease up my stress... He thought to himself as he watched her body move. He couldn't believe that someone as young as her was actually pretty good looking. Although he wasn't surprised she had sex, he was curious if she would do sexual favors for him, and so he waited until she finished vaccuuming. Once she turned off the vaccuum, he approached her and stood next to her, looking around the clean room.

"Very well done, no dust anywhere on the carpets." He said before leaning down to check under the couch. "This could use some work but maybe for later." He said and stood back up, looking over at her. "Now there's one other thing I want you to clean in here." He said and forced her to her knees, pulling down his zipper and pulling away the button of his jeans. He was going to have his way with her, whether she liked it or not. He had her the whole weekend, and he was going to make good use of her.

Diana let out a soft sigh as she watched Noel inspect the room, thinking there wouldn't be much left to do. Her eyes darted about at what she was able to see, noting how tidy he actually kept his home. Without really waiting for him to say anything to her, she put the vacuum back inside the hall closet from which she had seen him take it out. Her hopes began to sank even further as he acted as though she would be expected to clean beneath his heavy furniture. Her body may have been in great shape, since she was both on the gymnastics team and the track team, but she wasn't very strong.

She let out a light yelp of surprise when he pushed her down onto her knees, her eyes looking up at him with mixture of both shock and confusion. As she heard the sound of a zipper and looked down to notice him unbuttoning his pants, her shock greatly outweighed her confusion. She began to blush softly as she started to come up from the floor, looking away from him as she exclaimed. "Don't show me that! I agreed to clean your house not your dick!"

Though she was no where near sexually innocent, she was by no means prepared, nor willing, to give someone she had just met 'head'. She may have been ready to do quiet a few things to keep him from pressing charges on her, but letting him take advantage of her was not one of them.

Noel buttoned up and zipped his pants back up the second she stood and turned away from him, then put his hand on her shoulder. "Alright that's fine, just remember this: I have your panties, you vandalized my home and my lawn, and you had sex on my property." He told her with a whisper in her ear, making sure to feel her guilty. "I could just go ahead and report you to the authorities and tell your parents that you were having sex on my lawn with some stupid jock." He finally finished and then pulled away from her ear.

Not even letting the girl think about it, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the kitchen, which was relatively clean other than the dishes in the sink. He had a dishwasher, but he wasn't going to let her punishment go by that easily. "You are going to wash the dishes by hand, then you will mop the floors." He said while pointing at the sink and then at the swiffer mop standing in the corner. He went over by the sink and pulled out a drying rack, setting it next to the sink so she could put the dishes there to dry.

Diana's cheeks flushed with a feverish red blush, looking up at Noel with wide-eyed stare, and her heart rate skyrocketed once again as she broke into a light, cold sweat. She opened her mouth to speak, still wanting desperately to explain herself. She felt as though if she could just break him of his clear misconception, but he was so convinced of his idea that she knew it wouldn't matter what she said. She closed her mouth, sighing heavily as she stood in front of him.

She squeaked out softly as he grabbed her wrist once more, her body being jerked forward as he pulled her along. She bit down heavily on her lower lip, trying desperately not to shoot him a dirty look. She opted to cut her eyes at him somewhat as he stood behind her, and she looked at him slightly from over her shoulder. She pulled a hair scrunchy off of her wrist and tying her hair back into a quick pony-tail before she before rolling up her sleeves. She then moved the dishes around, staking them on the counter as she ran the water in the sink and poured the dish detergent.

Noel stood behind her and watched her do her work. He nodded a little to himself and then went to the firdge to grab himself something to eat, but he didn't want to make anything. Instead, he opened the freezer and pulled out an ice cream sandwich, opening it and taking a bite, holding it with the wrapper as to make sure it didn't drip down onto the floor. He wanted her to clean everything, but he wasn't going to make it harder on her, it was his soft side showing as always.

"While you're doing that, I'll give you a chance to tell me what went on last night." He said and leaned against the counter beside the dishes, looking over at her with strict eyes. He was going to squeeze out every last detail of what went on, and he was going to have his way with her once she finished the dishes, whether she liked it or not. As that thought crossed his mind, he realized the young girl had a rather good looking body.

Diana looked at him for a moment, cutting her eyes at him once again, and then turned her head back towards the sink. She rolled her eyes slightly, signifying her annoyance by him as she waited for the water to fill the sink up to the level she desired. She then sat the dishes back into the sink, washing them in her Obsessive Compulsive Disorder derived order - glassware, followed by flatware, then silverware, and finally pots and pans.

She rolled her eyes once more after he said would finally allow her to tell her side of the story. "Why? So I can rat out my friends like you were expecting me too?" She asked him, more than a hint of sarcasm in her young voice. She stood there a moment, still washing the dishes amidst the silence. "I didn't actually know we were coming to your house." She began, her tone softening as she sat one of the plates in the dish drain. "There was supposed to be some sort of 'Senior Bash' that night. We started off at a party and the next I remember was my best friend helping me into my house at four in the morning."

Noel nodded and then looked out the kitchen window into his backyard, remembering how it was untouched. "I see..." He said and then finished up his ice cream sandwich. He tossed out the trash and went over to the dish drain, drying the dishes. "Anything else to add?" He asked her quietly, drying the dishes and putting them away accordingly to their spots in the cabinets. He was starting to ease up on her, wondering what really happened that night, his thoughts of making her service him sexually starting to slowly fade.

"I'll cut you a deal if you tell me anything else." He told her and continued helping her with the dishes. Although his soft side was showing, he wasn't going to let her go unpunished. The punishment was still going to last all weekend for her, no matter what.

"No, nothing." Diana answered back quickly, almost as if to cut Noel off, though he had already finished speaking. She flicked the excess water from her hands and into the sink before drying them with a paper towel. She then stood facing him, her arms folded just under her chest, as he put the dishes away, and a light blush prevalent upon her cheeks even though her held no sign of embarrassment.

Although Diana and Noel may have not been that many years apart in age, she only saw him as overbearing authority figure. And, attractive as he may have been, there wouldn't be much he could say to force any other information out of her. "No deal, I'm not giving up my friends. And that's final." She respond quietly. Without another word, she walked over to the swiffer mop he had pointed out earlier, putting the mop cloth under it began to clean the floors.

Noel finished putting the dry dishes away and then leaned against the empty sink, watching her start to mop the floors. "Actually, I wasn't talking about your friends, unless you mean the person who threw the party is one of your so called friends." He pointed out to the girl, hoping she would tell something about him or her. As he continued watching her, he began admiring her body more and more. He may have been only twenty-six years old, but he still had to act like an authority figure for her wrong-doings.

"If you tell me who threw the party, I will not tell anyone about this, I'll just have that one boy or girl arrested for drinking illegally. I'll make sure all your friends are safe from any harm." He told her honestly and then went to the fridge to grab a bottle of water, going over to her while she was mopping and offering it to her, a truce in a way. He wasn't going to fight against her, he knew what it was like to be a teen and be pressured into doing crazy stuff.

Dianna huffed slightly in annoyance at Noel, feeling as though it was becoming harder and harder for her not to make some sort of catty comment as he spoke. Her body began to move a bit more slowly as she pushed the swiffer mop back and forth along the linoleum flooring, taking a bit more care in what she was doing. She had always thought that even if she didn't like what she was doing, she would do her best at it. Once she had finished, she stood the mop back in the corner where it had originally been, thankful that his kitchen was not that large. She waved her hand slightly as she shook her head, her little way of declining the water bottle, and then placed her hands on her hips. "Look, just tell me what else you want me to do so I can go home." She said flatly, now wanting to leave his home as soon as possible.

"If you're try'na 'teach me a lesson'," She began, waving her hands mockingly, rocking her body from side to side as her voice faked a sort of sternness in her tone. "there's not much point in it. It's not like you're my dad all of a sudden. You're not even ten years older than me!" She pointed out, her index finger pointing defiantly at his chest as she spoke.

Noel was finally fed up with her when she told him he was only ten years older, then took her wrist with the hand that she was pointing and dragged her to his room quickly. "You'll eat those words." He said to her and continued to drag her up the stairs. He was hard, and she was just begging to be punished properly. Once they reached his room, he closed the door and continued holding her wrist firmly. He went over to a drawer and opened it, pulling out some nylon rope and tying up her hands in front of her, then quickly pushed her on the bed and tied her ankles together firmly, so she couldn't move.

"Now to make sure you don't scream too loudly." Noel said and took out a ball gag, wrapping it around her mouth and locking it around her head. The ball in her mouth and the belt around her head, the ropes secured around her wrists and ankles. All he had to do now was just pull her pants off, and so he did, pulling off her panties as well. Once they were off, he rubbed her gently.

Back
Top Bottom