Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter Roleplay.

Serenity

Supernova
Hey there! Anyone interested in a Harry Potter role-play? It would take place seventeen years after the seventh book and follow a new generation of students. The canons can be played as teachers or parents or what ever you choose. So is anyone interested? Just post here to let me know and ill get signup sheet made.

Wonderful.

Picture wise would you accept a realistic photo or something animated? (I prefer realistic)

Name: Linda "Lucky" Louise St. Croix
School House: RavenClaw
Parents/siblings: A grandmother and a grandfather, no parents or siblings sad to say.
Pets: A white rabbit with on black spot above it's left eye.

(Not yet finished, I need to find a picture)

Cool ^^

Name: Holly Marie Guavera
School House: Gryffindor
Parents/siblings: Parents - Max and Lilian Guavera
Pets: A large maine coon cat.

As many people as want to join. Idk what I want out of it yet though. It's easier for me to make plans once I start roleplaying if that makes any sense.

This may be implied by the location of the thread or something - I'm new around here - but would this be played out exclusively on the forum or would there be some private IM/email element going on? Regardless, I think I'm game.

Name: Caleb Watson
School House: Slytherin
Parents/siblings: Parents: Benjamin and Angela Watson, Siblings (all older) Derek, Emily, and Franklin
Pets: A tiny pygmy owl named Roger.

Name: Hayden Matthews
School House: Ravenclaw
Parents/siblings: Edward Matthews (father), Annabelle Matthews (mother), and Jane Matthews (sister, but deceased).
Pets: Male black cat with emerald green eyes, named Cain

I'm interested. :)

Back
Top Bottom