Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The naughty school girl and the teacher by RobBase086 and poisonedxkisses

She waved to Brad and sighed when Mr. Hinkley started to tear into her. He hadn't had her before so he believed her to be the ditzy cheerleader the majority of the school knew her to be. She shrugged and started to answer him. "I don't have a problem sir. I just don't understand why we have to learn how to use a microscope every new science class. It makes no sense to me. Only complete idiots forget how to use and carry a microscope." she sighed and looked at him. "And hell, I could probably teach this class in my sleep. Biology isn't that hard of a subject." she sighed and looked at him. "But, I guess it doesn't matter anyway. All I am is a drama queen, a slut, and a complete idiot. And I only have myself to blame for that." she said, looking at him. "I'm sorry, but if you don't mind I have to go to Russian. If you want to tear into me later I'd be glad to stay after school, but I have a test this period and I don't want to miss it."

poisonedxkisses said:
She waved to Brad and sighed when Mr. Hinkley started to tear into her. He hadn't had her before so he believed her to be the ditzy cheerleader the majority of the school knew her to be. She shrugged and started to answer him. "I don't have a problem sir. I just don't understand why we have to learn how to use a microscope every new science class. It makes no sense to me. Only complete idiots forget how to use and carry a microscope." she sighed and looked at him. "And hell, I could probably teach this class in my sleep. Biology isn't that hard of a subject." she sighed and looked at him. "But, I guess it doesn't matter anyway. All I am is a drama queen, a slut, and a complete idiot. And I only have myself to blame for that." she said, looking at him. "I'm sorry, but if you don't mind I have to go to Russian. If you want to tear into me later I'd be glad to stay after school, but I have a test this period and I don't want to miss it."

Brad waved back at her and left the room. He watched Katerina shrug it off as if she did not care about what he was trying to teach. He knew that she was not a ditz, but it was her *I do not care attitude!* That really bothered him. He knows that she has such good potential if she knew how to apply it. "You do not have a problem. I am glad to hear about that missy! Well the thing is this is a different class though and I know that they do not use microscopes in Chemistry because I teach that class along with Ms. Beasley. Well you have to remember that there are some people who do not care at all about some of the school equipment that is why I have to mention about it." He told her as he looked at her. "Well sorry but you do not have a teaching degree Katerina to teach the class and until you get into college and obtain a piece of paper that states University of, Community College Of, or any other institute that will hand a degree to you then you cannot teach the class." He told her. "You should not think lowly of yourself you are a great young woman and I know that you have potential you just need to look within yourself" He told her because he did care about her as a student and how important her education was. "I understand if you want to swing by later then we can talk some more after school ok? I just do not want you to blame me if you are late to your Russian class for your test."

She laughed and stood up, smoothing her skirt. "I don't think lowly of myself, the rest of the school does. And as I said I know that was my fault. And I'm not claiming that I have a degree, or that you don't know what you're doing. I'm just saying that sometimes the curriculum could be better." She started towards the door. "And you know what? Maybe I really am an idiot. I could've been known as someone smarter, but I chose the path that has guys treating me like a sex object. Why? So I could be popular. So I could have attention. Well, I fucked up, and I know it. But I can't take back what I made my legacy to be. All I can do is live through high school and as soon as I'm out of this place I can be the real me." She ran her hand through her hair. "The me who wants nothing more than to be loved for who she is, not for a character I made that loosely resembles me." She started to leave the classroom. "I'll see you later." she said, not sure if he'd stop her or if she just completely made a fool of herself. But hell, it wouldn't have been the first time.

poisonedxkisses said:
She laughed and stood up, smoothing her skirt. "I don't think lowly of myself, the rest of the school does. And as I said I know that was my fault. And I'm not claiming that I have a degree, or that you don't know what you're doing. I'm just saying that sometimes the curriculum could be better." She started towards the door. "And you know what? Maybe I really am an idiot. I could've been known as someone smarter, but I chose the path that has guys treating me like a sex object. Why? So I could be popular. So I could have attention. Well, I fucked up, and I know it. But I can't take back what I made my legacy to be. All I can do is live through high school and as soon as I'm out of this place I can be the real me." She ran her hand through her hair. "The me who wants nothing more than to be loved for who she is, not for a character I made that loosely resembles me." She started to leave the classroom. "I'll see you later." she said, not sure if he'd stop her or if she just completely made a fool of herself. But hell, it wouldn't have been the first time.

He heard her laughing as she stood up and then watching her smoothing out her skirt which was very nice one too that he liked. He smiled seeing her standing up. "I am glad that you do not think lowly of yourself, I know that the school does, but sometimes you just have to blow off what other people think about you. I know you are not claiming that you have a degree, I just want people to be responsible with what they are using here in the classroom or in the lab. Yes it could be a bit better but that is what the school system wants me to teach." He watched her walking towards the door. "No you are not an idiot Katerina. All I can tell you is you learn from your mistakes and you continue on moving forward in life." He said smiling as he watched her play with her long blonde hair. "Oh I am sure you will be loved by the right guy who appreciates you for who you are."

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. "Yeah, we'll see about that." she said and leaned against the door frame, putting a foot on the wall. "As far as I can see all men are the same. They care until they get what they want and then they leave." she smiled a bit. "I'll see you after school to make up my behavior." she said and moved to leave the classroom, walking into the hallway. She went to her next class and went through the rest of the day her mind wandering back to Mr. Hinkley. She wanted him to know how she felt but she was unsure how to let him know.

poisonedxkisses said:
She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. "Yeah, we'll see about that." she said and leaned against the door frame, putting a foot on the wall. "As far as I can see all men are the same. They care until they get what they want and then they leave." she smiled a bit. "I'll see you after school to make up my behavior." she said and moved to leave the classroom, walking into the hallway. She went to her next class and went through the rest of the day her mind wandering back to Mr. Hinkley. She wanted him to know how she felt but she was unsure how to let him know.

He watched as her head turned back to give him a smile before she left the classroom. He smiled back at her and then listened to what she had to say. "Oh really now?" He replied to her seeing her leaning up against the door frame. "Not all men are the same to be honest with you Katerina. It is possibly that you have not met the right man that knows how to show you how he feels about you ." He told her making a very good point because he cannot judge every woman that he has dated just because he thinks that all of them are out for something from him, lie to him, or cheat on him as well. He smiled back at her and said, "Sure see you after school today!"

At the end of the school day she caught up with Brittany and told her that she had a detention with Mr. Hinkley and that she'd meet up with her later. Brittany nodded and smiled as she walked away. Katerina started to walk to Mr. Hinkley's room. She entered the room and smiled a bit. "Hey." she said and sat down in one of the desks, looking him over slightly.

poisonedxkisses said:
At the end of the school day she caught up with Brittany and told her that she had a detention with Mr. Hinkley and that she'd meet up with her later. Brittany nodded and smiled as she walked away. Katerina started to walk to Mr. Hinkley's room. She entered the room and smiled a bit. "Hey." she said and sat down in one of the desks, looking him over slightly.

Mr. Hinkley was waiting patiently for Katerina to come in for her after school talk with him. "Hello Katerina! How was your day today?" He said to her smiling. Hopefully she has learned her lesson about being distractive in class.

Katerina smiled and shrugged. "It was alright I suppose. My mind wandered a lot today so it was a little harder to concentrate." she said and smiled. "Nothing to outrageous though." she looked at him and spread her legs a little, hoping he'd look, even just a little bit.

poisonedxkisses said:
Katerina smiled and shrugged. "It was alright I suppose. My mind wandered a lot today so it was a little harder to concentrate." she said and smiled. "Nothing to outrageous though." she looked at him and spread her legs a little, hoping he'd look, even just a little bit.

Mr. Hinkley was busy moving around in his lab/classroom. He turned and smiled at her. "That is good that you had a nice day but I am surprised that you had a alright day though? That is not good if your mind wandered a lot today. Oh I bet it was a little harder to concentrate." He was looking at her and noticed her smiling so he returned the smile but not realizing that she had her legs opened once again like earlier in the class that morning. "That is good that it was not anything too outrageous." Smiling back at her.

She smiled back and nodded. "Yeah, you're right. It was a good thing." she shifted slightly in her seat and took out a notebook, writing in it. "Sorry about earlier..." she said, her eyes wandering to him. She bit her lip and looked back at the notebook. "I guess I was just a little bored." she said, opening her legs a little bit more.

poisonedxkisses said:
She smiled back and nodded. "Yeah, you're right. It was a good thing." she shifted slightly in her seat and took out a notebook, writing in it. "Sorry about earlier..." she said, her eyes wandering to him. She bit her lip and looked back at the notebook. "I guess I was just a little bored." she said, opening her legs a little bit more.

He was not sure if she was just agreeing with him to get him off her back or what? He just smiled back at her. "Well I am glad that you see my point about it." Watching her as she shifted in her seat. Wondering if she is nervous or something but not really looking underneath the table to see that she has her legs open for him to see her lime panties like he did earlier that morning. "It is ok and do not worry about it." He said replying back to her. As his eyes met with hers. She did have beautiful eyes though. "It happens we all get bored from time to time." He told her but not looking underneath the table at all to notice her legs opening up wider for him to see what she had underneath for him.

Back
Top Bottom