Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Insert title here" RP ({Sy & Dea M Smith})

Silver-Sionnach

Super-Earth
({Ya I didn't know what to call the rp lol sue me})

Opening plot setting: The planet Earth was once a beautiful place with tree's and flowers, water and friendly animals. The year 2080, a devastating world war erupted and 20 years later not only is the war still going on, but the once beautiful Earth has been consumed in the chaos and is now nothing more then a planet-wide ghost town. Plant life has all but been destroyed due to gun fire and explosions, towns lay in ruins, cities remain mostly deserted, and everywhere in the country-side is a graveyard for the tanks, airplanes, and giant robot-like suits of armor. All destroyed in battle, and all half buried in the ground of the country side as constant reminders to the apocalyptic event that still rages on and destroys life itself. Few know why the war started anymore. Even few really care. All anyone knows anymore is how to survive. Some formed into make-shift villages, some take what they need through force. In some areas there's even organized groups called Rebels for Peace who fight and stand to end the war. And there's some who wander and scavenge alone, caring only for themselves and turning a blind eye to the rest of the world.

~Intro~
The boundaries which once separated the countries and states have long been dimmed so much that hardly anyone remembers them anymore. Somewhere in a desert-like valley the sun blazed down to the sandy ground relentlessly. Waves of heat danced in the distance and plants slowly withered up in the extreme humidity with lack of proper water. Metal parts from various machines reached up to the sky helplessly as the ground slowly claimed them bit by bit through the many months and years. Sitting on the shoulder of one of the deceased armor suits was a female wrapped up in a torn cloak as bleach-blond as the sand that surrounded her. Underneath the cloak she wore a pair of old navy blue mechanic overalls except instead of being strapped around her shoulder the upper-half of the overalls hung at her waist. On her upper body was a simple sky blue tang top that revealed a little of her tummy and fluttered slightly in the slight breeze. A pair of fingerless biker gloves decorated her hand and leather combat boots were strapped to her feet. The hood of her cloak was pulled up over her head and covered her short mouse brown hair and shielded her forest green eyes from the merciless sunlight. Strapped around her upper body from under the cloak was a tan messenger bag which only held a couple spare clothes, several tools, some food and water, and a map. In her hands was a hand-held computer device which was connected to something within the neck of the armor suit by a couple color-coded cords. Her eyes scanned the pages full of data and stats for the suit; specifically she was looking for anything intact and of use to her. Because this woman, known as Elovee, was one of the few remaining people of Earth who understood machines and technology and wasn't involved in the war. In fact, her knowledge and appreciation for machines runs so deep inside her, that there are sometimes that she feels the machine's she searches through, builds, fixes, they all are living things. And that they feel for her the same way she feels for them.

It was a other Day as A lone Tank dived from point to point a dirt fill world that is Dead. Dea's Tank was called luan. Another prize of the Sorbian Imperial Republic The was form after the the end of ww3 in japan, this tank is as big as they come. Weighing several-hundred thousands of tons and capable of high speeds, this formidable weapon can strike fear into opposing armies just by its appearance on the battlefield. This tank is so large that even if it has no weapons capabilities left, it simply runs over an aggressor, crushing it. Each tread is the height of a seven-story building and each has its own engine so there are no drive shafts, transmissions, or complex linkages. The underbelly is protected with thick armor and gun turrets. For scale, you can see the size of the tank by the tiny figure, an average-sized human, who is standing just behind and next to the front tread. It's Main center that holds everything has up to 5 rooms a lunch room and a for showers. As Dea had his Ai Do most of the diving, The tank also have the power to get over oceans and any type of body of water. Dea made sure to add that. Dea was tall and had red hair and blue eyes. He didn't wear much other then a a rip green top and a hood sleeveless shirt. and jeans. And most of the time Dea carries a teddy cat around as he looked out the window. He was a loner after the fall of the Sorbian Imperial Republic aka Tokyo. japan. As he came up to a gave yard of what to be Somewhere in a desert-like valley from his eyes. The sun blazed down to the sandy ground relentlessly The ground was hot and he didn't want to go out. Waves of heat danced in the distance and plants slowly withered up in the extreme humidity with lack of proper water. Metal parts from various machines reached up to the sky helplessly as the ground slowly claimed them bit by bit through the many months and years. It was a graveyard of deceased armor suits and other part That Dea may be able to use. So He put his steal toe boots on and some glasses as he was about to leave the cool room of the cockpit and look around as the AI did it's job to keep him safe and make sure to not let him die out here.

Okay Time to get to work." He said as he enter the hot hot air lands and sighed as he started to look around.

Dea

Luna Tank 1

Luan Tank 2

Luna Tank 3

A stronger wind rolled across the graveyard, kicking up sand and dirt as it went. Elovee raised her hand and pulled the hood of her cloak closer to her face to shield herself from the bombarding sand. Twisting around on the shoulder of the suit so her back was to the wind, she continued to gaze down at the small screen which had a crack in the corner. It had a projector so she could see a 3D projecting of the entire suit with all its stats and broken parts but sadly that part of the device was broken and she didn't have the needed technology to fix it. Yet. Right now she was currently looking for where the fuel tank was located (if it had any more fuel left in it), exhaust pipes, some intact armor plating, and maybe strip some leather from the cockpit. Once she got the hood open. At last, she hacked through the final firewall and was allowed full access to the stats. "I can't believe after all this time the stupid safety programs are still working." She grumbled to herself as she now scanned through the newly available info of the suits parts. "Alright precious, what do you have to give me. . . " She first went to the fuel tanks and back-up fuel tanks. The main ones were bone dry, naturally, and the back-up ones were less then half empty. "I suppose it'll have to due for now." She sighed disappointedly. After locating those tanks, as well as the exhaust pipes, she unhooked the cords and the screen blinked off. "Right then." Elovee then stood up on the shoulder and placed the device and cords back into her bag. When she looked up she saw in the distance a giant tank-like structure. "Well now. I don't remember that being there when I got here." She raised a hand to shield the sun and squinted. She wasn't sure, but she thought she saw a figure of a person walking across the desert near the tank. It was then she realized the tank was moving. "Hell. Probably military punk scouting for rebels." She leaned forward to look at her Bike that was parked at the base of the suit, just under the bent elbow. It was actually because of that vehicle that she was scavenging right now. Otherwise she would be at her make-shift "home" right now cooking some reptile over a fire. Her bike currently had a sand-desined tarp drapped over it to hide it from distant eyes. For a moment she debated about going down and securing it more but figured she didn't have the time. She wanted to get her parts and leave before that person got too close. So she tugged the hood off her head, wrapped a handkerchief around her face from the nose down, and slipped down between the metal ligaments and bones of the suit.

Dea was walking around a bit as he sighed. He didn't like this kind of life as he looked around. lucky for him his tank did not need furl only sunlight a she made it like that as he looked around for other things. as he kicked things out of his way and looked. Everything here was Dead as the land around it. he wanted to go back into his tank and just keep going. But he need to stop and look for something, as he smiled. he had a pc com on his arm as he called out what to look like little tanks with arms as they did the work for him. they were small some white and others black as the worked hard and also used the sunlight for power as the pulled out an old tank and Dea looked it over for small parts as he smiled and had them pull it into the lager tank and he went back in only to see some movement and wonder as he luna his Ai to lock up and follow a she walked over to see who it was. As he made his way it was getting to hot so he went back into his cool tank and watch from a window from the main cockpit as it made it's way over to the spot where he had seen the movement and it was easy as the tank just pushed and made it's way over to the spot.

Elovee worked quickly, hoping the person hadn't noticed or detected her yet. The suit was in essence like an actual body, with "bones", "ligaments", "veins", "muscles", etc. Mobility was difficult, but her flexibility allowed her to twist and squeeze through the structure's body parts decently well. At least good enough to get where she needed to go.
After finding the exhaust pipes she needed, she looked over them with her own eyes and hands before declaring them in good condition and then went to work at taking it apart from the rest of the body. By the time she finished wrapping up and putting away the third pipe, she could feel subtle vibrations. "Damn it, the person and its tank did see me" Figuring she didn't have time for the fuel or leather she wanted, she slithered her way down the body to the submerged waist like a child swinging in a jungle gym. Once reaching the ground level, she slid out and went to her bike; taking a glance at the tank which was dramatically closer then when she first saw it. Slipping off her bag, she slid it into the storage compartment of her bike, along with the cover-tarp, and quickly tore some sheets of the armor plating. Cutting her fingers a little in her haste.
Sucking the blood from one of the cuts, she pressed the thumb of her free hand to a sensor location. The screens and lights flickered to life and a feminine robotic voice spoke softly "DNA match required". With her thumb still on the screen, Elovee removed her injured hand from her mouth and pressed her lips to another sensor screen in a kissing motion. The bike beeped a couple times and then revved to life with the roar of a lion. The once gentle and emotionless voice was now replaced with a more assertive yet somewhat playful voice. "It's good to have you back Lady Elovee." Elovee smiled "Good to see you too, Miba." She spoke as she swung her leg over the side, brought it upright, and kicked up the stand. "Where are we heading to now?" "Home, if you please." "I'm glad. The heat was becoming unbearable." She chuckled at the AI's comment as she revved the engine a little more. After bringing her hood back up and placing a pair of blue glasses over her eyes, Elovee picked up her feet and the bike lurched out from under the robot with so much force it went up on its back tire for a moment. It soon came back down on to both wheels and raced toward the mountains.

Dea's Tank Came to a stop as it's Ai looked around. for the fist time a long time it talked in a young females voice. " Sir it seems like the person here has left to the north." Dea said as he wonder why. Was it that he was coming over in his tank or other reason as he had His AI send them a Link Pm" Luan Send Then something saying I came in peace or something " He told luan as she was making something up. " Downloading Sir" She told him as he sat back and sighed. Dea had been alone for over 4 years and he didn't like anymore. As he waited her sighed" I'll be in the park luan tell me if he or she comes back or something. " he told luan" Yes Sir" She told him as the tank sat at the spot that the person was at before.

_______To Person on Bike

_________________________This is the Luan Tanks Main Ai. We Come in peace and wish to talk to you. My Captain wishes to talk to you if you will come back to the same spot. We will wait intel 4500 hours before going.

__________________________From
_____________________________Luan Tank AI

Downloading Down Sir." Luan Told Dea As he walked around the park in his tank he wonder what life will be like if someone came here and lived with him as he sighed and laid back on the cool grass as he looked up at the window that let in light when he was not in battle and had wonder why this war was still going on in some places a she waited to here from luan. As he wonder why she ran away or was it form the size of his tank and he then got up and looked at the clouds that went by.

({I apologize for the run-on sentances})

Elovee swerved around the several boulders that littered the ground as she moved closer to the mountains which were riddled with caves. The end of her cap fluttering about behind her in the strong winds. She looked back over her shoulder in time to see the tank stop at the mech she was just at and then the bike swerved around a rock wall and the sight was gone. "Good they're not following us."

At some point she finally reached a tunnel-like structure and the bike cut its speed in half as it went inside. The deeper they went, the slower the bike went as it made turns into the depths of the mountain. Finally the tunnel suddenly opened up to a wide round cave. It was about 800 square feet all around. on the far side was a staircase carved into the wall which led up to an indent into the wall which served as the place Elovee slept. It was deep enough into the wall so that when she was laying down people couldn't see her upon entry on the ground floor. Running all around the cave perimeter was a string of white lights which served as the lighting. In the middle of the room was a make-shift campfire surrounded with pots and pans; a corner was a pile with crates and cans; in another corner was an even bigger pile of scrap metal and electronic parts; and against the left wall from the entry was a couch, a table made of metal parts obviously hand-made, and a strange computer-looking device with a screen and dozens of wires coming out the back and vanishing into holes in the wall.

Elovee swung her leg off the bike and rolled it over to the space behind the couch; being sure to leave it facing the opening of the cave. Just in case. She powered down the bike's engine and after pressing a few buttons on the keypad, a small credit card looking device slipped out of a slot opening under the bike's screen. Elovee removed the device, leaned her bike on its kickstand, and walked over to the computer. She slid the device into another slot which was next to the screen. Once the card was accepted the screen blinked on and all the lights of the cave flickered to life. The same voice which was in the bike now spoke through one of the three speakers which were dotted about the cave. "Oh its good to be home!" Elovee simply smiled, patted the computer, and sat down on the couch with a sigh. She wasn't intending to rest long. After all she still had to tune up her bike with the parts she acquired.

A few moments went by and just as she was about to move Miba's voice spoke again. "Elovee, it seems your bike is picking up an e-mail." "Stray pick-up?" "No, it seems intended for you. Oh. . . it's from the tank earlier." Elovee raised an eyebrow. "Play message." She listened to the foreign voice of the tank speaking its message and Elovee silently thought to herself. "Seems someone wants your attention. Shall I ignore this one too?" She sighed and stood up thoughtfully. "The chances of it being a trap are rather high. . . although its not like any military training I know of to be so deceitful" "Lady Elovee?" "Accept their act of peace, but if they wish to meet it'll be on our terms. Send them the coordinates of this place." "As you wish" As Miba sent the message and coordinates, Elovee went over to her bike and went to work on it. She needed to clear her thoughts and working on machines always calmed her mind.

it's fine I dont mind.,}

Dea was sleeping in the park as he had Luan on stand by and it's main power reboot To restore power to it as the sun was it's only power. As Dea sleep Luan had told him All power gages filled and ready to roll" She told his as Dea still had his friend in his arms as he woke up and yawn. "What Time is it?" He asked luna." IT is Ten Two. And Soon It will Be time....." Dea looked up out the window and wonder why luna had stop but told him something" Captain It seems like the person wants to me. Shall I down load the coordinates to this place." Luan had asked him" Yes Do So and move out" He told her " Yes Captain Downloading coordinates and moving out" Luan said as she powered up and came to life as the over size tank rolled over things and head making light work of anything in it's path. It only took luan Two hours before reaching the coordinates of the area as he looked out the main's cockpit window as he wonder why she was. " Luan Send out a other Link pm to her" He told her as luan did so and Dea sat down with his little buddy in hand and he sighed. " Now we play the waiting game." he said out to himself as he had luna scan the area for anyone or anything.

Elovee was on her knees next to her bike with a wrench in her hand tightening one of the bolts. Heavy metal-type music was playing through the speakers as she worked and smears of grease and oil were painted on her pants, shirt, and a smudge across her cheek going from her cheek bone to the bottom of her ear.

She had just finished tightening the last bolt when the music stopped and was replaced by Miba's voice. "Our guests have arrived." Elovee looked over her shoulder at the computer for a second before dropping her wrench, standing, and walked over to the computer while whipping her hands on her pants legs. "Show me." The screen flickered and showed the live feed of a camera that was just outside the cave entrance. Being how big the tank was, the camera only picked up its base. Elovee waited a couple moments to see if anyone was going to walk out of the tank. When none did, she gave a soft chuckle. "Should've figured they'd want me to come out." "I'm picking up a request for an IM link. Shall I accept it?" "No. . . I'm going out" "Are you sure that's wise, Lady Elovee?" Elovee turned and put her cloak back on her shoulders. "Probably not, but the fact they chose to come here in the first place shows me they're willing to extend trust. To avoid conflict, I need to return that extension. Keep defense systems online and ready just in case something goes wrong though." "As you wish."

Elovee grabbed her laser rifle and strapped it to her back, concealing it underneath her cloak, and made sure her hunting knife was securely strapped to her leather boot. She wanted to share peace, but that doesn't mean she was going to be stupid about it and take a leap of faith without a parachute. Once she felt comfortable enough meeting this stranger, she walked through the maze-like tunnels, knowing by heart the correct path. Finally reaching the mouth of the cave, she walked just to the edge of the shadow of the cave and looked up at the tank. She couldn't help but admire its construction, at least of what she could see. She dared not go any farther then that location though. Figuring a machine like that would easily pick up her presence from right there, if it hadn't already.

A door on the side of the tank open as a head of a teddy loin poked out and nodded" Hello there. Would you like to come in" It said as he laughed a bit as a young boys head out poked out" Hello there. Cubby Here can become a little cazzy sometimes. " he told her as he walked out in a white shirt and black jeans and slippers this time as he walked dover to her and smiled a she held out his hand" Nice to meet you. I'm Dea. Captain And lone person Of the Luna other then cubby here" He said as he made the teddy loin wave out her as he smiled. as he looked her over. She was coved in oil and other things as he looked to the cave and wonder how many there were" So why did you run away I just wanted to talk!" He said as he walked around her and looked her over some more before walked by her and stepping in fount of her.

Just As he said anything elas Luan call to him " sir Lager sand storm is come soon." Dea tune to see what looked like a wall of darkness come to them as he wonder. It looked like it was going to take at lest ten minutes to get here as he walked to his tank." Come We can talk and watch it from the park" he told her as he went in." Luna if she comes in close the door if not then close it before it get here" he said in a low voice. Yes Sir" Luan said as Dea walked down a hall to the park" Oh and show the way to" he told her.

Elovee looked toward the stuffed animal and raised an eyebrow curiously when the male appeared. "Cubby?" She looked from him to the stuffed animal and shrugged inwardly. She supposed living in this world would cause someone to go insane. Especially one who lived alone as she assumed this man did.

When he offered his hand to her she looked at her own oily hand and then showed him it with a smile. When he saw her clothes she could only chuckle softly. She supposed seeing someone covered in machine fluids, a FEMALE covered in machine fluids no less, was an odd sight. She looked over her shoulder as he looked into the tunnel she came from. "You won't see anything." At the mention of the sandstorm, she glanced at the horizon where most sandstorms came from and sighed. "Perfect timing." When the man named Dea offered her into his tank, she was hesitant at first. Watching him go in ahead of her, she silently pondered to herself. Looking from the entrance, back to the tunnel, and then back to the tank again. Finally, Elovee pulled out an ear piece from her pocket and slipped it over her ear but kept it hidden beneath her hair. "Can you hear me Miba?" The AI's voice spoke through the ear piece nearly perfectly. "Loud and clear Lady Elovee" "I'm going in the tank with Sir Dea. Obviously I'll be in there until the sandstorm subsides. Until then, close down the doors to protect my home from the sandstorm. Understood?" "Yes ma'am, but I must protest-" "Protest noted." Elovee then continued into the tank, following where ever the Tank's voice told her to go.

Luan light the hall that lead to the park where Dea was sitting and waiting to see the sand storm as he looked up and then Luan Told him That She was in and locked the tank down and it's other parts to keep sand out as Dea looked at the door that she was going to come from as he smiled and waited. The Park have a lager fountain in the center and tress and some patches of grass and sidewalk as it took up most of the main center of the tank as he waited and sat back on the bench and wonder what she was like as he was thinking about the cave she came out It seem like everything was slowing down as Dea waited for her and the storm to come. Dea was looking at a Small PDA as it was link to a cam outside the came pointing to the storm that was coming.

Elovee observed the inside of the Tank as she walked down its halls. Taking mental notes of its construction, as she often did when seeing new machinery. Every so often she even thought of updates and repairs she could do to enhance its functioning.

When she entered the park area of the tank, she stopped at the entrance and looked around. It had been some time since she had seen greenery. Living in a cave in the desert, after all, green things were not things she came by often. When she saw Dea standing by a bench, she walked down the path while pulling her hood off of her head to reveal her messy short brown hair and defined facial features. "Quite a place."

Thanks. Luan Dose most of the work here. I Try to do most of it but She tends to yell at me." Dea said with a smile and looked at her and saw her face and to him it was cute." So Tell me how deep are the caves here?" Dea wonder. Since he had left home and taking the tank he had nothing more to do in this war widen world. As he sat there he had one of his Minim Tanks come in with a chair for her to relax in. As he looked back up to tee that the start of the storm had come and blocked out the sun and only the thanks lights was on to keep the Park lighted. as he wanted to get to know her batter and hopped that she wanted to be a part of his team.

Elovee couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in suspicion at his question about the caves. None-the-less, she continued down the path and sat in the chair brought for her. "Depends on which cave you go to. That specific one is a vast maze that not even I have fully charted yet. I only know the path to the cave which is my home." She looked up as the sandstorm blocked out the sunlight. Somewhat gratefully at that. The sunlight tended to bother her eyes. "So Luna, hm? Is she a separate AI or is she literally the set mind for this tank?"

Dont Know." He told her with a smile" Luna what are you?" he asked her and waited for it Then she said"I am my self this tank and you are me captain. Nothing more. " Dea then looked to Elovee with a smile" She's a self leaning Ai And is as old as this tank. But thats what I get at it. But I took a hard dive from the old town I cam from a long time with this tank and she's been with me since then." Dea told Elovee as he had luan close the dome over the glass and clean it as the main light came on a low setting. As he got up and walked around for a bit he asked her" How do you like to join me and luan?" he asked her hopping she okay.

Elovee didn't quite understand the man's history with Luna, only that they were old friends. For a brief moment, it made Elovee look back on her own friendship with Miba. She leaned to the side and rested her head on her hand as she watched Dea walk around. Her eyes widening slightly when he suddenly made his offer. "You mean, stay here in this tank with you?"

only if you want to. " he told her" I mean I dont want to take you away from you home. But I want to fix this world. Save it some how. And I need people with skills." he told her as he sat back down" But It's fine if you say no. I mean you been here for a long time i guess." he said as he sat back and looked at her." But Look around have a bite to eat shower rest intel this storm passes i'll be in the main cockpit. If you need me ask luna to lead you to me" He told her as he got up and walked out heading to the main cockpit, As he enter all he saw was sand and more sand. As he took a seat and looked at the storm passing by as he yawn and sighed.

Elovee watched him leave and she sat back in her chair as she softly spoke out loud to herself. "Fix this world. . . what a pipe dream." The little device in her ear then spoke out Miba's voice. "You know, it might be a good idea." "Elaborate." "Well you're always complaining about how the world has gone to hell. Why not do something about it? Plus you get to live in that tank that I saw you admiring so much. Maybe he'll let you even be it's caretaker." Elovee couldn't help but admit to herself that she liked that last part. Besides, it'd be nice to travel around. For the both of us. And you know you like the thought of blowing some bullets into some military people. Elovee sighed and looked around the park again. Finally she stood up and followed Luna's direction to where Dea was. "Alright, I'll come but there's some. . . 'conditions' I want to discuss first."

Dea pop up from sitting back and tune to looked at her and asked" And what are there's conditions?" He asked her thinking oh boy what now. As he waited the sand storm had died down and everything started to shine again as he stood up and piked up cubby and hit a few buttons and pop out a other PDA" Here this is the Tanks Main PDA or a spare I have the main but have so many it's cazzy" he told her as he waited to here what she had to say about the conditions she wanted to add As he sat back down and looked at her." You can add any conditions to that and luna will have the final say." He told her

She watched him grab the PDA and nodded slightly to his remark. "They're nothing serious. First: I'd like to have my own place, as big as the cave I live in. Too small and I can't work on much, but too big and I have more space then I can work with. Second: I'm not going anywhere if my AI, Miba, can't go with me." She pushed back her hair and tapped on the ear piece. "She's currently logged into an ancient computer back in the cave. She's a portable AI though so she'll need a place that she can communicate with me. So maybe allow her access into the tank's motherboard with your Luna, you can feel free to block her access to certain things if you want. Hell, deny her access to everything, just give her access to the tank's mechanical structure and functioning stats. Which leads to me third and final request." She sighed softly, knowing this last bit will probably be the most to ask for. "I want to be the caretaker of this tank. Or Luna, I suppose, if you want to be more technical. Give me that, and I promise I'll keep her running to maximum proficiency if not better."

That is fine to me" Luan told her and then showed a map to a room that she may like" If you need anything moved here then the small tanks can help you and we can link your Ai with the tank to help take off some of the work load I been doing. It will do wonders for my mainframe." she told her. And then told Dea something" Sir I think It's time to move before we are sean or set up camo" Luan asked" Do it"He told her as the tank became a pert of the landscape and was not seen from anything as the sand storm gave then a good hide out from eyes as Dea smiled at her" So when do you want to start moving?" he asked her. It seem like everything was going fast but she was now on his clock and everything ran by luna time.

Elovee couldn't help but smile when she heard Luna's permission to what she asked. "Miba is compatible with virtually any motherboard so I'm sure you two will get along well." She then looked to Dea again when he asked his question. "Well from what I see the sandstorm is done with, for the most part. I don't have much back at my cave to move; just my bike, tools, and any other mechanical/technological item there. Except for the computer Miba's in. Once I extract her from the computer then it can stay there, I'll have no further use for it."

Back
Top Bottom