Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why do you roleplay?

SwitchAndrogyny

Planetoid
Now, I understand this may sound strange...But I attend a 300 level college course titled Sex and Society. In said class we discuss gender, sexuality, fantasy, erotica, and anything involving human sexuality. The course is laid back and very nonjudgmental. Remember these are liberal college kids that are hungry for pearls of wisdom.

At the end of the semester we are required to present goodies that we've found. I found BM and feel that it's a good example of how technology has changed the social dynamics of "getting off." ;) Share your experiences please!

What attracts you to sex based roleplay?
What do you like to roleplay?
How do you feel about rabbithole, f-list, and sites like it?
Do you find your roleplaying habits shameful or strange?

Furries, anthros, incest, slaves, futas, and fandoms are reoccurring requests on BM.
What do you think about them?
What taboos interest you and why?
Limits. What are yours and why?

Awkward roleplaying situations?

I'd like to interview some of you! If you're okay with this, pleas PM me! Post here! Or email me! All data obtained will not be published or used to gain money...Only a good grade. :D

I like roleplays that have sex in them because I think there are certain ways that some folks act that show up only in sex. I'm curious about seeing certain characters have sex: characters whose sexualities are not usually brought up (fathers in stories that take place from their children's perspective, for one thing), characters that don't know how to deal with people normally and have even worse problems with intimacy, characters that have a hard time untangling their personal, private lives from their public persona. Sex is curious.

I like to roleplay fandoms?

I always find rabbithole and sites like it kinda funny. It's like, a list of things that gets your jollies off all checked off.

I don't care about furries unless someone forces me to interact with them in their fantasy (like-- mewling at me. God.). I don't care about anthros. I don't care about incest. I don't care about slaves. I don't care about futa. I do fandoms, so I like those, but I'm really annoyed by self-inserts and certain treatments of characters.

Taboos, I imagine sexuality in general (from orientation to just sexual activity), age gaps, gender issues and... I dunno?

As for limits, I don't like dirty things mixed with sex? I don't like to play characters that are certain forms of abusive, I don't like to play as or against characters that aren't people, they're stereotypes of people, and I don't like to play with people who are jerks to me?

What attracts you to sex based roleplay? The community and specific individuals.

What do you like to roleplay? Bestiality, Furry and Incest scenarios. I'm pretty much open to anything really.

How do you feel about rabbithole and sites like it? They're pretty good sites that make it easier for people like me to find like minded other individuals.

Do you find your roleplaying habits odd or strange? Both? If I'm not talking to someone who feels the same way.

Furries, anthros, incest, slaves, futas, and fandoms are reoccurring requests on BM.

What do you think about them? Pretty interesting and erotic to get into.

What taboos interest you and why? Bestiality and incest. Animal genitalia is interesting and love between a mother and her son or fatherxdaughter or brotherxsister is hot I guess? Since everyone else in the world thinks its wrong thats what makes it feel so good.

Limits. What are yours and why? I have none really. Theres nothing really out there that turns me off.

Awkward roleplaying situations? None that I can remember.

Because it takes me away from reality and lets me create scenes and characters that defy what reality grounds us of.

I enjoy writing stories. On top of that I've been doing table top RPing since the 7th grade. Sure I do sex scenes but hey, I'm 22. I'd be weird if sex wasn't constantly on my mind. But I love telling stories. I love creating worlds. It's just fun. Plus it's a good escape from the crap of real life. Modern time RPs are just so dull without a hidden world of magic.

Now let's answer some question. bestiality, incest? WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!?!
I can deal with furries. Star Fox is a kickass game.
and people think I'm weird for liking tentacles.

And no I don't feel bad for calling people into that shit freaks. I shouldn't be afraid to speak my mind after all.
You ask for people's opinions and you get it.
I can get something, but i'm pretty damn vanilla myself. But to a point, I won't judge.
the whore yaoi yuri argument cracks me up. girls who love yaoi think yuri is disgusting and say it's just to serve male pig fantasies. oh, and yaoi doesn't?
and as a guy I think two guys even making out is nasty. but two women doing it? hot.
but what kink do I have? TENTACLES!!! Fuck Ya!

Back
Top Bottom