Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghostxtiger and FFgamer

Ghostxtiger

Pulsar
Snow falls on a cold valentine's day. Saki watches it through the classroom window and then to her various classmates exchanging valentine's day chocolate to each other. She smiles at the happy couples then grabs her stuff and heads out. She never give much thought to dating since she was more focused on sports. She heads to her shore locker to change into her dark soled shoes to head home.

Sizuka had crushed on Saki since her first day at her new school but had never had the courage to tell her, she often watched her practice sports after school or studying in the library but she could never approach her untill the faitful day when she braved herself to write her a valentines card and put 'annonymous' as the sender, as school ended she got up to try and slip Saki the card but when she looked she saw she had already left and groaned a little upset as she left and headed home

A group of three girls saw Sizuka walk home and followed her. One girl stood next to her "Hey Sizuka" she grinned then a second girl snatched the card from Sizuka's hand "What cha got here" she asked then headed it the lead girl. "awwww a valentine. Isn't that cute" she chuckled. "To Saki?" she said then laughed "As if she knows you even exist. Give it up."

Sizuka turned as she heard her name called and seeing who it was, was about to run but was too late and the card was snatched from her "hey give that back"she called weakly blushing hard as she jumped trying to grab the card from her and looked down as she laughed at who it was for "g-give it back"she said as her bag fell to the floor from her jumping up and down and causing it to split revealing a large box of chocolates causing Sizuka to blush harder

"Chocolates too" she grinned then reached down to grab it but she was stopped by someone shouting from behind her. "Hey" It was Saki. "Leave her alone" she said as she walked up then the girls scurried away. The lead girl dropped the valentine and Saki picked it up after walking up to the girl. "You ok?"

Sizuka smiled as she heard Saki calling over but blushed harder when she came over and quickly turning her head "y-yes th-thank you"she said then spotting the card in her hand "c-can i have the c-card back please"she asked

Saki was looking at the card as the girl spoke. She's seen her around but never thought for one moment that she like her. "But it's addressed to me" she smiled then picked up the girls stuff, putting all of it back in the back except for the chocolates. "And I take it these are for me as well?" she asked as she gave Sizuka her bag.

Sizuka blushed harder and cursed herself for admiting ownership of it but in the end just nodded as she took her bag back

Sizuka looked up shocked "y-you do"she said in a daze "o-oh no y-you owe me nothing"she said blushing hard again looking away "a-a date with y-you"she said

Saki arrived home and did her homework, eating the valentine's chocolate she got from Sizuka. She only ate half since she didn't want to spoil her appetite. After finishing her homework she showered and got dressed for her date. She dressed in a pair of jeans and a baby doll t-shirt.

Sizuka finally snapped out of it a few moments later and realised she was late and ran home after explaining why she was late and that she would be going out that night she ran upstairs forgetting her homework she set about finding her best outfit which was a pale blue dress after she found it she ran a hot bath and finished getting ready

Sizuka chuckled "well your you and im me"she said "we're a little different"she said blushing as she had an arm around her and began to walk "y-yea sure"she said

Back
Top Bottom