Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

State of Emergency (Ansem125 and myself)

She began to gently suck on his tongue, letting her tongue dance along his. She chuckled slightly when he hit her ass and she pushed him down on the bed, straddling him. "So, what should we do first?" she asked him, moving her hands along his chest, rubbing her panty clad pussy against the hard on in his boxers.

She smiled and kissed him. "I try." she said and laughed. She rubbed her pussy against him again a couple more times before pulling his boxers off positioning herself so her mouth was near his cock. She licked it gently, smiling up at him. "I guess you'll find out." she said putting the head in her mouth sucking lightly as she pushed him further in her mouth.

She smiled at his words and continued to suck, her hands moving to his balls, massaging them gently. Serafina bobbed her head along his shaft, sucking harder. She loved the feel of his cock in her mouth, and she continued to pleasure him. After a couple second she moved her mouth to his balls and began to suck them gently as she jerked him off.

She smiled as his cock grew in her hand, his moans egging her on. She worked his balls a couple more minutes before going back to his cock, sucking him before deep throating him, moving her head further on his shaft. She moved her head, making him pull her hair slightly as she sucked him off.

She then decided to cradle his cock in her breasts, moving them together massaging his shaft with them while she sucked the head of his cock. She wanted his cum badly, so she continued to suck roughly.

She smirked a bit as he shot his load and drank it up. She smiled as she removed her mouth, sitting up on her knees. "So, was that okay?" she asked, smiling at him, playfully.

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it." she smiled and moved closer, kissing him softly. "So, how are you going to repay me Matt?" she asked, smiling deviously. She started to stroke his cock again.

She smiled back at him and blushed. "Well then, what are you waiting for?" she asked, laying back on her bed. "We'll see how good you are."she teased and smirked playfully.

She smiled up and him and nodded. "We'll see." she said and bit her lip as he positioned himself at her entrance. She moaned loudly as his cock pushed into her, her body on edge from the weed and anticipation. "Oh god that's good." she moaned out.

She moved and wrapped her arms around his neck as their bodies meshed together. She loved how good it felt with her pussy walls stretching to fit his slick cock. "Fuck me harder, please." she asked, looking into his eyes. She moaned as he moved deeper in her pussy, loving each moment of this.

She looked at him and chuckled. "Why're you grinning like that? Because I used my manners?" she asked and kissed him deeply, moving her hips up against his, drawing his cock further into her pussy. She loved the feel of their bodies moving in perfect rhythm with each other. She moaned out loudly as he started to push harder into her body. She moved her hands to his ass smiled at him. "Shit that's so good..." she moaned out.

She laughed a bit and let out a small moan. She moved with him and kissed him again, deepening the kiss. She moaned as he continued fucking her. She bit her lip and arched her back as she felt her climax rapidly approaching. "Oh fuck... Matt I'm going to cum!"

As soon as his seed rushed into her pussy she reached her breaking point and her pussy clenched around his cock, her juices squirting out of her pussy. "UHNN!!" she moaned loudly and arched back, waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She collapsed after they came and smiled over at him. "Holy shit." she said and smiled. "That was amazing."

She smiled at him and laughed a bit. "So, how does it feel to have fucked the president's daughter?" she asked and chuckled, brushing her hair out of her face. She closed her eyes and sighed, her high wearing off slightly.

Serafina smiled and chuckled. "I must say it felt awesome for me too." she said and stretched curling next to him. She yawned again and moved further under the bed, the warmth of his skin soothing her. Soon she fell asleep in his arms.

The only reason Serafina hadn't told him to leave right away is because most of the time she was alone. And even if someone had walked in they weren't doing anything illegal. She smiled in her sleep as she felt Matt's arms around her, holding her close. She let out a little squeak as she slept, moving in closer to the man next to her.

Serafina felt something touch her forehead and cheek and her eyelids fluttered. "Mmm?" she opened her eyes and saw Matt laying next to her. "Hey." she said and smiled slightly, a small yawn escaping her lips. "Sleep well?" she asked, sitting up slowly.

"I slept pretty well." she said and chuckled. She moved her face against his finger and smiled. She moved closer and kissed him softly. "So, wanna tour?" she asked, slowly standing up. "I can show you around, if you want." She slowly pulled her underwear back on and looked over at him.

Back
Top Bottom