Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Till Death Do We Party (Faust56 and myself)

He chuckled and leaned down to kiss her. "I love all of you." He nodded and complied with her request. He repositioned himself to get a better angle on her. Without warning he pulled back far, almost out of her body and slammed his cock into her tight hole. He didnt pause like he did before, he just continued thrusting into her warm body, each inward thrust packed with extra oomf behind it. He listened to the symphony of sound in the room. The creaking, rocking bed and her moans being the most defined. He could hear the nearby table rattling, the candle plates on them making the most noise of the two. His cock flexed in her body and his balls slapped her ass making a loud spanking noise. He leaned forward even further to the point where his chest was over her head and not his own head. He angled her lower body downward putting his a crunching position. He then starting to thrust down into her body, her legs semi limp, knees bent near his arms. He grinned, his on moans mixed in with primal grunts as he attempted to give it all he had.

She yelped when he rammed his cock into her, pain mixed with pleasure coursing through her body. "Yes... fuck me baby." she moaned out, her breathing becoming ragged and her heart started beating rapidly. "Ohhh Matt." she moaned out his name and smiled when he repositioned himself, his cock filling her pussy well. As their bodies meshed together the bed started shaking a little harder, the headboard hitting the wall. She gripped the sheets and closed her eyes tightly, moans emanating from her lips. "Yes..." she moaned out, opening her eyes and looking at him, a mix of passion and love in her eyes.

Looking down on her and into her eyes made everything feel so surreal. His body felt strangely numb. He could feel the pleasure coursing through his body and the feel of her warm self on his sensitive skin, but all else faded away, all, save for the feel of his heart beating fast as he looked to her. He felt like he could burst and die happy knowing that she loved him as much as he love her. His thrusts kept a steady pace, only for brief moments did he break that rhythm and speed up for a several quick bursts causing the head board to hit harder... at least until he slowed back down. He could feel his arms and his back become tense, he was getting tired. He looked to her with concern. "Allie... lets switch. I want you on top of me." He smiled and slowed down gradually as to not deprive her of his cock suddenly. Once he had slowed, he pulled out and moved with her changing of position. He took her place on the bed, her body had kept it warm and slightly damp with sweat. He held her hand as she climbed ontop of him, his cock standing straight and tall like a pillar, covered in her slick juices.

She felt her heart pound in her head. She loved him, more than she wanted to admit for fear it would all have been a dream the next morning. She moaned as he sped up, her hands running along his body. She nodded to him smiling brightly when he told her he wanted her on top. "Of course." she said, moving so he could lay down. She smiled down at him and used her hand to guide his shaft to her pussy, sliding down on him as she kissed him deeply. She began to ride him, starting slowly as she got used to it. She smiled down at him and sped up, her breasts bouncing slightly as she rode him. Passion burned through her veins, nothing could ruin this moment and she wanted nothing more that to make him happy. She continued to ride him, her blue eyes locked on his as she angled her body, making him enter her further. She moaned out as she rubbed her clit as she bounced on him, a smile on her face.

He loved that she looked so happy with him so intimate with her. For his whole life, her smile warmed his heart, only now did the very same smile go further and set his heart on fire with passion. He looked up into her eyes, his gaze never leaving hers. When she rocked on him, he shifted in the opposite direction to help stir up her insides, his hands slowly making their way up her body from her thighs. His fingertips caressed his soft, sweaty skin. His hands reached back and gripped her butt, squeezing and spreading her cheeks. His eyes were drawn again to her bouncing breasts, as were his hands. Ever since she had developed, he was mesmerized by her breasts when she bounced in any situation. Both her butt and breasts would excite him, but he knew just the cure, when he gazed at her face, his worries would melt away and he would find himself in a state of peace of mind and happiness. His hands snaked up her body, one caressing her arm that was hard at work on her own clit. His gripped her breasts, her nipples between two fingers. He pushed up and massaged her breasts, his fingers squeezing and tickling her nipples.

There was nothing better than being here with him. She had only dreamed this was possible before. Now that it was actually happening she felt like she'd wake up and it'd be gone. The only thing that proved to her this was real was the pleasure coursing through her body setting every nerve ending ablaze with a feeling she had never felt before. She continued riding him, moaning softly as his hands moved up her arm to her breasts, his fingertips brushing teasingly against her nipples. She bit her lip and moaned loudly, picking up her pace. She was hoping he was enjoying this as much as she was. She looked down at him and smiled, a warm feeling washing over her. "I love you." she whispered as he continued to pinch and rub her nipples. She knew she'd no longer be alone because he was there, and she knew he'd keep her safe no matter what. It was a great feeling to know she actually meant this much to someone she cared for deeply.

His hands were hard at work on her breasts, his own mindset the same as hers: To give his lover as much pleasure as possible. He smiled wide when she spoke, "I love you too." He said, a little louder than a whisper and obviously very proud of his statement. It took a lot but he moved his eyes from hers and looked down at her pussy. He watched her hand work on herself, obvious she knew what she was doing. He took mental notes as he watched her work, the way she rubbed herself, the positioning. He studied it as he would for a major test. Once he was satisfied that he had a good idea, his eyes slowly moved back up to her ecstasy filled face. He smirked and pushed his hips up, his abs and chest flexing as his cock prodded against her cervix firmly. He watched her reacting with mischievous look. Only after he had moved did he realize he was close to his third climax of the night. He had gone for the long haul on some lonely nights but maybe two, never three. His fatigue started to show more as did hers, his ability to hold back the pleasure being less and less effective. He looked up into her eyes and spoke, his voice being less powerful than he thought he could muster. "Im going to cum again..." He said desperatly.

She moaned loudly, her pussy starting to clamp around his cock. She knew she was getting ready to cum, and she rubbed more feverishly, the pleasure running along her body. "Oh shit Matt." she moaned out, angling herself a little differently so he entered her further, riding harder for a couple more minutes. "Ohhh.... I'm going to cum Matt..." she moaned out feeling her inner walls grip his cock tightly as her body spasmed from sheer pleasure. She never imagined she could cum this much in one night and it was completely earth shattering. She knew he was about to cum and she continued riding him through her orgasm even though it would have been easier to let the waves pass first.

Matt lost it when he felt her pussy grip his cock. He let everything go, his seed shooting deep into her pussy, some making its way into her womb. Matt came hard, it almost hurt. He released her breasts and gripped her hips as he shot load after load into her, 5 in all, each getting progressively more spaced out. He felt her slow a few minutes after both of their climax's. His body limp and tired on the bed. He reached up and pulled her down with him to lay her head on his chest. His cock was still pulsing and, every so often, firing blanks futily, he was tapped. He still was so sensitive and her clenching and releasing pussy only made matters worse, or better, he let out soft moans every time she clenched his tender meat. He craned his head and kissed the top of hers, the feeling of her soft warm breasts on his stomach feeling amazing. His heart was slowly calming down, but still strong, he knew she could hear it, he hoped to hear her own heart tonight when he would hold her close.

She laid down on top of him, smiling as she listened to his heartbeat. After they finished their climaxes she moved off of his cock slowly, kissing him softly, running her tongue along his lips. She was worn out and she wanted nothing more than to lay there with him and basking in his glow. Allison sighed and smiled. She saw movies about love and how everything felt perfect, but she never imagined it was so close to her the whole time. She felt her heartbeat against his chest, amazed at how in sync their heartbeats were. "That was breathtaking." she said finally laying her head on his shoulder.

He extended his arm out under her as she laid down. Once her head was on his shoulder, he curled his arm in and placed his hand on her hip, pulling her closer. He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I couldnt have said it better my self." He chuckled as his hand rubbed her hip bone, lower side and upper thigh and butt. His other hand came and rested under his head, propping it up. He looked down at his lover and saw how tired she was, just the same as him. He looked up at the ceiling, his mind wandering in the future, he hoped with all his heart that things would always be like this, that nothing would come between them. His eyes stay fixed on the ceiling while his body remained sensitive to her warm body. His heart finally slowed back down to a steady beat, or rather, as steady as it could be when she was around. He could feel himself regaining his strength, but even if he tried, he knew he was tapped. He turned to her, bringing the hand under his hand around over her shoulder, he kissed her soft lips. "What say we go clean up hm?" He nodded to the shower in the next room.

Allison laid there her lips brushing against his shoulder as she closed her eyes. The feel of his hand rubbing against her skin soothed her and she didn't want this to end. She kissed him softly and smiled. "I hope we stay like this forever." she said and smiled at him moving her lips to his neck kissing it lightly. She yawned and stretched a bit before nodding. "Yeah, let's get cleaned up, then I think I'm going to get some sleep. I don't think I've ever been this exhausted before." she said and chuckled lightly standing up. She moved over towards her bathroom and started to turn the water on waiting for it to warm up before climbing in.

He laughed a little, "Yeah i know what you mean, i gotta tell my dad that ive found something that beats the hell outta his work and is much more rewarding." He kissed her back and let her get up. He watched her walk to the bathroom, once again, admiring her from behind. He sat up and stretched before standing up, hearing the water start run. He made his way to the bathroom. He realized he was naked in her house, sure he had been before, but in the bathroom, never out in the open. It felt a little strange, but it was something he knew he would get used to over time. He walked into the bathroom and watched her stand under the water. "Let me get in on that babe." He smiled playfully as he stepped in, lightly moving her out of the way of the warm water, he glanced at her with a teasing look as he let the warm water hit him, the feel of sweat on his skin quickly washing away.

She laughed a bit when he talked about work and smiled. "Glad you think so." she said and laughed. After she got in the shower she let the warm water pulsate against her skin washing away the sweat and left over cum from her body. She smiled at Matt when he stood outside of the shower. "Of course you can join in." she said moving back a bit letting him have room to get in. She smiled at him and ran her hands through her hair, getting the knots out. "God, I could get used to this view." she said and chuckled.

He ran one hand through the short hairs on his head and closed his eyes. He blushed a little and turned to her, covering his crotch and chest. "Oh you pervert, how dare you ogle my innocent body." He laughed and stuck his tongue out at her. Once they had their laugh he uncovered himself, his now soft cock hung spent but still impressive. He walked up to her and moved her in front of the water. He stood behind her and crossed his arms under her breasts around her, his body pressing against hers, his cock between her soft cheeks. "I could get used to this too... infact-" He kissed her cheek and squeezed her closer a bit, "-i plan on it." He slowly rocked side to side with her in a sort of intimate dance. He loved they way her body felt against his, combined with the warm soothing water. He kissed behind her jaw and down her neck, slowly to her shoulder. Each kiss given a long time against her skin.

She smiled and shrugged. "Sorry, it's like you're a magnet... my eyes are stuck on you." She said and laughed lightly. She smiled as he moved closer to her and leaned back against him. "I sure hope so... because I don't think I can ever let you go." she said and kissed his cheek. She rubbed her ass against his cock playfully and smiled at him. She sighed happily as they rocked with each other under the water. She smiled and tilted her head letting him have more space to kiss on her neck. "I never thought I'd be this happy." she said and turned to face him looking in his eyes. "I found my prince charming." she said and kissed him deeply.

He pressed his cock against her butt as she wiggled. He smiled and listened to her talk, her voice like music to his ears. He lightly bit her skin when she tilted her head away for him. He looked to her and smiled, "Im glad i could make you this happy, i feel the same way." He unlocked his arms from her chest and ran his hands, at the same speed, down her body and back up. His palms pressing flat against the sides of her taught stomach and hips and back up where they pressed against her soft breasts, his finger tips grazing her nipples. "And this prince will always protect his princess." He returned her kiss, his tongue licking at her lips. His hands came up, one running through her hair, the other on the side of her neck as his kissed her. He held the kiss for a long while before, reluctantly, breaking it. He looked into her eyes and smiled. Slowly he pulled his body away from hers and grabbed the body soap. He poured some on his hands and lathered it up. "May i?" He smirked.

She let out a soft moan and smiled, biting her lip as he nipped and bit at her neck. She shivered slightly when his fingers brushed against her nipples and she let out a soft groan. "You promise Matt?" she asked, knowing his answer but wanting to hear it coming from his mouth. She smiled when he grabbed the soap and offered to wash her. "Of course you can. I don't know if there'll ever be a time when I tell you you can't touch me." she said and chuckled lightly. She watched him lather the soap up and felt a fluttering in the pit of her stomach, happiness filling her.

He approached her and smiled. "I cross my heart, and hope to die." He made an X over his heart with the soap making a physical mark. He chuckled and placed his hands on her shoulders from behind and started to rub in the soap. His hands came down her arms, being sure to get every inch of her skin. At her hands, he took each into his own and locked fingers with her for a moment, letting them go after they were covered in suds. His hands came back up to her shoulders, he leaned forward and whispered, "Raise your arms." Once she had done so, he got under her arms and down the side of her body, curving back up on the front. He glided his hands over her stomach and onto her breasts. His hands paying special attention to them. He chuckled, knowing that she would notice the lingering touch. Once done he slid his hands back down her body to her still warm pussy. His hands alternated rubbing against her lips, one going forward and the other coming back. As he made his way down to her legs, he slowly lowered to a squatting position, kissing her back on the way down. He got the her feet and re-applied the soap to his hands for her back. Starting from the bottom, her ran his hands up the back of her legs and between, once again touching her pussy. He gripped her butt and lathered it up, giving her a nice spank when he was done. Finally he lathered her back, returning to her shoulders. He smiled, "Your body, is clean." He said proudly, taking a step back so she could rinse off under the water. He admired her as she did so.

She smiled as his hands moved over body, loving every tender touch of his hands against her body. She watched his hands move, smiling as his hands worked the soap along her body, giggling when he lingered at her breasts. She ran her hands along his shoulders smiling down at him. "God, how many times have you washed a woman before?" she asked playfully. "Because you are doing a spectacular job of it." She smiled at him and nodded once she was completely clean. She stepped under the flow of warm water and ran her hands along her body rinsing the soap off. She smiled at him. "Thank you baby." she said.

He laughed when she asked him the obvious. "You are my first." When he stood to get her back he spoke again, "Hmhm and you will be my only." Once he had finished and backed up to let her rinse off. "Im just going with what feels right. And you feel so right." He winked at her as he watched her rinse off. Once she had finished, he held his still soapy hands away from her as to not get her all soapy again. "Of course my love." He kissed her. "Now, dont suppose you could help me out?" He spoke in a pathetic whining voice. "Im just sooo tired from washing you, i dont think i can do myself now." He slouched as if he had run a 10 mile marathon. He looked up at her with a playful smirk.

She laughed and crossed her arms, feigning sternness. "If you do your ass is on the streets." she said and smiled at him. "I'm glad I feel right to you Matt." she said and brushed her hair out of her face. She laughed when he faked weakness. "Oh, you are amazing." she said and chuckled picking up the body wash pouring some in her hand. "Yeah, I can wash you babe." she said and smiled moving towards him running her hands along his body, starting at his neck and caressing the soap into his skin, moving down to his chest and arms, smiling at him. "God you are handsome." she said and smiled.

He blushed and smiled. "Heh, i hear that too often.... but coming from you, it actually means something." He winked at her and watched her work. His muscles were still tense from the fun they had before, but where here hands touched, he could feel his body loosen up and relax. All but one place of course, he could feel the blood rushing to his cock when she neared the area. He knew it wouldnt fully grow right now, but still, it tried. He smiled down at her as she moved down his body. The steam started to fill the bathroom as the time went on and steamed up all the mirrors. He let her continue and once she was finished, he rinsed off. The two washed their hair and finished up in the shower. Matt stepped out first and grabbed a towel for each of them. Handing her one then drying himself off. Once the two were done, he opened the door, the steam practically bursting out into the cool room. Matt stepped out, the towel wrapped around his waist and instantly covered his chest. "Its so cooooooold out here." He laughed as he ran to the bed, jumping into it and under the covers. He lifted the sheets and signaled her over. "Allie hurry! Its freeeeeezing." He continued to laugh.

She smiled and kissed him after she finished washing him. "I love you." she said and watched as he rinsed off and she grabbed the shampoo washing her hair quickly. She then grabbed the conditioner and lathered it into her hair to get the knots out. She rinded her hair and watched him leave the shower, stepping out behind him, drying her body off. She wrapped the towel around her body before grabbing another towel and wrapping it around her hair. She laughed as he exited the bathroom and squealed when the cold air hit him. She watched him dive into the bed and smiled. "Wimp." she said and left the bathroom, moving towards the bed. She sat down and unwrapped the towels, laying down next to him under the blanket. She smiled at him and curled next to him, kissing him softly.

He removed his own towel when hers was removed and smiled as she curled in close to him. He kissed her back and held her close. "I love you too Allie. I always will." Matt looked around the room at all the candles that had gone out or were going out. He looked back down at Allie, who looked as tired as he did. After a small peck on her forehead, he laid with her, his hand stroking the back of her head, his fingers running through her knot free hair. Finally, the last of the candles burned out and the two were left in darkness. Matt shifted and lightly tickled Allison as he moved down her body. He held her close again with his head against her chest, his cheek pressed against her breasts and his ear to her. He silently listened to her heartbeat and smiled, whispering, "Such a beautiful sound." He stayed like that for a while before returning to his place next to her, his arm stretched out for her to lay on, his other arm across her body. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted away into sleep, the last thought being of the beautiful girl in his arms, and how much he loved her.

Back
Top Bottom